Xbox 360 scalpers robbed at gunpoint

[quote name='controlcommerce']I for one enjoyed the story.[/QUOTE]
Why would you enjoy the story?

Would you like to sell your Xbox 360, not knowing the guy you're trying to sell the system to - has a gun, and intending to rob you of your Xbox 360. Yeah, enjoyable. :applause: Not to mention he's FOLLOWING you. That's creepy in itself. :applause: Yep. Enjoyable

[quote name='andayaman']Yeah, let's not stop there....maybe the kid derserved to take a bullet. Maybe one right in the forehead. At the very least he should of had his fingers cut off since he is a true thief. Like, really, I'm pissed that he was scalping the 360 that should be in my living room.[/QUOTE]

Now you're specu;ating on what COULD have happened. Fact is: the kid and his buddies were trying to rip people and got ripped in return, Karma's a bitch.

No scalping (for the most part) isn't illegal, but it sure the hell isn't right. If tommorow armed robbery will be legal, does that suddenly make it morally/ethinacally correct? The Law (especially the american kind) is not a basis on what's right and what's wrong, it's a corrupt little game fat, ignorant lawmakers play amoung themselves.

[quote name='CarlosXE']Why would you enjoy the story?

Would you like to sell your Xbox 360, not knowing the guy you're trying to sell the system to - has a gun, and intending to rob you of your Xbox 360. Yeah, enjoyable. :applause: Not to mention he's FOLLOWING you. That's creepy in itself. :applause: Yep. Enjoyable[/QUOTE]

It's just enjoyable when bad things happen to bad people. Call it irony, call it Karma, I call it hilarious :lol:

Alot of people are misinterpretting comments. No one is glad the 14 yr-old kid was held at gunpoint. No one is arguing reselling things for profit is wrong.

I can't speak for everyone, but it seems the general consensus is that the kids caused their own problems and why should we feel sorry for them. Trying to resell the 360's as soon as they left was more of gloating then anything else. It was a bitch move, plain and simple.

They may have not deserved what happened, but lets not act as the party is completely innocent or that the action was unprovoked.

Personally, I'll chalk this one up to karma.

[quote name='subparplasma']Alot of people are misinterpretting comments. No one is glad the 14 yr-old kid was held at gunpoint. No one is arguing reselling things for profit is wrong.

I can't speak for everyone, but it seems the general consensus is that the kids caused their own problems and why should we feel sorry for them. Trying to resell the 360's as soon as they left was more of gloating then anything else. It was a bitch move, plain and simple.

They may have not deserved what happened, but lets not act as the party is completely innocent or that the action was unprovoked.

Personally, I'll chalk this one up to karma.[/QUOTE]

The Defense rests. :D

bread's done
Back