Xbox 360 scratched my copy of Rage, what should I do?

Dump1eSti1tskin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Hey guys I was playing Rage tonight on my 360 slim and when I clicked continue game it just froze for a second and said disc was unreadable. I took the disc out and flipped it over and it had scratched a few rings around the disc. The console is flat on a tv stand and wasn't moved, just never had anything like this happen. What would be your course of action next?

Hopefully you get your problem fixed, I have heard that this is a bit of a problem with the slims. I have one and it hasn't put any more scratches than an older Xbox would put on a disc.

My last Pro did this once. It was always to the same game oddly enough. I quit playing that game in that xbox and it never did it to another one. it was very strange.

my fifa 12 got mysteriously scratched while i was gone for a weekend... damn roommates. I borrowed a friend's copy of it and installed it on the hard drive, and it works beautifully.

If none of your friends have it or aren't close enough to lend you the physical copy there's always red box or renting it some sort of way. Good luck

bread's done
Back