Xbox 360 screen freezing....

dopa345

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
After having had a charmed life for the past couple years, my Xbox 360 has started to freeze in the middle of games, sometimes even in the startup screen. At first I thought it might have been due to the heat so I moved it to a more open spot and I also have a fan for it but it still keeps freezing. I also tried clearing the hard disk cache and no luck. There aren't any red rings either, it just freezes but the light is still green. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='dopa345']After having had a charmed life for the past couple years, my Xbox 360 has started to freeze in the middle of games, sometimes even in the startup screen. At first I thought it might have been due to the heat so I moved it to a more open spot and I also have a fan for it but it still keeps freezing. I also tried clearing the hard disk cache and no luck. There aren't any red rings either, it just freezes but the light is still green. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Honestly get a coffin ready, because your system is on its way to death

I had to do this two times with two different 360's. First 360 was locking up and freezing and a few months later I got the 3 Red Rights of Death.

My 2nd 360 started freezing up and the next week or so, I suffered the E71 Hardware Failure....Good luck man, it cant be avoided, Might as well sell it now and buy one next month when the 60GB HDD Jasper 360's come out

Just happened to my THIRD console recently, then it gave me the RRoD twice in a row. It happened specifically on BF:BC when I tried multiplayer. Multiple locks on start up. Happened last week, had protection plan though Microcenter, now I have HDMI!

[quote name='dopa345']After having had a charmed life for the past couple years, my Xbox 360 has started to freeze in the middle of games, sometimes even in the startup screen. At first I thought it might have been due to the heat so I moved it to a more open spot and I also have a fan for it but it still keeps freezing. I also tried clearing the hard disk cache and no luck. There aren't any red rings either, it just freezes but the light is still green. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Say bye bye to your console. Mine did the same thing, about a week later BOOOOM, no xbox for weeks.

bread's done
Back