XBOX 360 SE Final Fantasy XIII 250GB Elite Bundle $199 @ WALMART YMMV (PICS)

aleraiders

CAGiversary!
i was strolling by walmart, and noticed a red clearanced sticker at the bottom of the glass video game cases, i looked down and saw $199 for the bundle

the splinter cell conviction bundle also has been said to have dropped along with the FFXIII bundle but it has not been confirmed

[IMG-L=5806]16085[/IMG-L][IMG-L=5806]16079[/IMG-L][IMG-L=5806]16078[/IMG-L]

Includes:

250 GB HDD
2 Controllers (batteries included)
head set
av cables
ethernet cable
FF XIII
XBOX Live Silver Membership

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Thorgouge']Pretty awesome deal. Its funny, 100 bucks cheaper and you get about 80-120 (depending on where you buy the controller/game) of free stuff and yet I'm kind of happier with the 360 S because its so damn quiet.[/QUOTE]

Silence is golden. People undervalue silence until its gone, replaced by an ear-piercing whine.

[quote name='cdrw123']Damn why does nobody take a picture of the sku number nobody can read that blurry mess. lolz[/QUOTE]

chill man, i just took a pic with my stupid phone

looks like the sku is 89701?, 897016 mayb 897010,

upc is in the OP reciept pic

[quote name='aleraiders']chill man, i just took a pic with my stupid phone

looks like the sku is 89701?, 897016 mayb 897010,

upc is in the OP reciept pic[/QUOTE]

lol i was just kiddin i mean no offense by the blurry pic i have a crappy camera phone as well. Its just alot easier to look up sku numbers then upc especially if its on clearance

[quote name='cdrw123']lol i was just kiddin i mean no offense by the blurry pic i have a crappy camera phone as well. Its just alot easier to look up sku numbers then upc especially if its on clearance[/QUOTE]

its all good man, actually that was the "best" pic out of 5/6 pics

[quote name='aleraiders']did u notice the bundles there before they dissappeared??? if they all dissappeared, your store may be waiting for the price to drop in there system and ready to be clearanced out, keep an eye on it

heres the pic at 249

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7647/360f.jpg[/QUOTE]
yeah i remembered my local walmart had about 3 or 4 of them ff13 bundle and about 2 splinter cell about a week ago. I just checked yesterday and they were all gone. i'll check back tonight

lol I love how half the people that post in this thread just whine about the post needing to be somewhere else

Go find / purchase OP! :applause:

Community wide ed alert this deal is perfect for Buy Return Rebuy!!

Just about now or soon they will run out of Elite 360 Stock Buy this version come back in 25 days Get 360 Slim.

don't open it do an exchange

[quote name='Crusher09']I'm sure this will become a national price for many retail chains sooner or later. If it ever hits $200, I'll regret purchasing the Target Arcade Spring Bundle deal :bomb:.[/QUOTE]

Really? The Target deal netted you the system for ~$85-88. I shop a lot at Target so $50 is a wash for me, basically. Then again, I'm not into FF anymore so may be paying an extra $100 + 10% tax (darn IL) isn't worth the extra controller (and I won't play online so headset means nada, too). The 250GB space is nice but don't need that much space since I won't be online. :p

Still $349 at my local Walmart. They have a LOT of them. At least 5 FF bundles and and least 12 Splinter Cell bundles. I took a price/barcode sticker from the shelf and put it in my wallet so I can just randomly scan it at price scanners when I go to Walmart.

Both Op's who got it for 199.99 have each been from Cali., are Wal-Mart price cuts done by region or is it merely a coincidence?

[quote name='SLeeK719']Both Op's who got it for 199.99 have each been from Cali., are Wal-Mart price cuts done by region or is it merely a coincidence?[/QUOTE]

Think its a combo of region/system/manager

I'm pretty sure the OP managed to get a manual override for that price because an associate accidentally plugged the wrong pricetag in front of the systems. Notice how on the receipt pic supplied in this thread, the store's number and location are blacked out? Who the fuck blacks out the least worrysome parts of a receipt? I could see if you blacked out a credit card number, but sheesh man.

[quote name='Nintendonly']I'm pretty sure the OP managed to get a manual override for that price because an associate accidentally plugged the wrong pricetag in front of the systems. Notice how on the receipt pic supplied in this thread, the store's number and location are blacked out? Who the fuck blacks out the least worrysome parts of a receipt? I could see if you blacked out a credit card number, but sheesh man.[/QUOTE]

How did you find this thread from a month ago?

[quote name='therocky2']How did you find this thread from a month ago?[/QUOTE]

My laptop was actually hibernating that long.

Checked today at my local walmart. Dropped $50 to $299. They still have a LOT of these all over the place. Hopefully the next drop comes sooner.

bread's done
Back