Xbox 360 Sightings at Costco B&M - Hurry !!

[quote name='happyorangeman']I called a few Costco in NJ but no one knows if they have any. I might stop in to check it out later. There is one about 15 minutes from my house.[/QUOTE]

Nothing in Jersey yet, but I'm sure they'll have them either tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Called the Costco in Staten Island NY last night ... I got though in the administration department and the girl said that she had heard that the Costco in Queens got 100 in on Friday morning but sold out by the afternoon. And that the Costco in Staten had not got any in. She doesnt think they will ever get any more in cause there reneging there relationship with XBOX.. Not sure if I was the 500th person who called that day or if there getting too many complaints about them not working since Costco takes back anything that they sell. Reneging is the exact word she used.

Good to hear I'm not the only Costco CAG, I'm in the Burlington Washington one. As far as I know we didn't get any, then again, I tried to check last night as I was locking up but the computers were logged out. I may check again today if I have some free time but wouldn't be able to report until tomorrow anyway.

[quote name='Archgarth']I just might have to go into Costco early today for the Employee shopping day, at 7:30 in the morning, yeah fuck that.

Anyways, I'm at the Portland, OR store, and I'll check the listings for nw stores when I get there and post tonight.

A word about Costco's inventory system, they literally do not know when they are getting something in until it shows up in their system, anywhere between 1 day to a week before it actually arrives, and that goes for reorders/restocks as well. For example, when I checked on the 360 bundle this week, there were no systems listed as on order, but that could very well have changed in the last day or so.

Also, since Costco has their very liberal return policy, make sure you keep your receipt and everything that originally came with it (i.e. box, instructions, original game, controller, etc.) and returning it because of hardware failure shouldn't be a problem. I did that earlier this year with my two year old xbox after the DVD drive died. And we all know how flaky 1st release hardware can be.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DaleNixon']Bundles are the new core system. Congratulations on being completely retarded, America.[/QUOTE]

So, after all this wait . . . these are mostly Cores???

MS really screwed up on the whole Core vs. Premium idea.

[quote name='schultzed']So, after all this wait . . . these are mostly Cores???

MS really screwed up on the whole Core vs. Premium idea.[/QUOTE]
I dunno what he was trying to say, but all of the Costco bundles include the following:

Xbox 360 Premium system
Wireless Controller
Play n' Charge kit
PGR3

For $480

West coaster here (rancho cucamonga, CA), picked up #33, had about 10 left as of 30 minutes ago.

Still worth a shot.

For the benefit of those of you who are HONESTLY looking for one for your own home use or a gift, I sure as hell hope that these Costcos are enforcing the "1 Per Customer" rule. I've read far too many distressing posts that claim that stores from certain retail chains are unfortunately looking the other way as individuals hoard consoles.

Both Chula Vista, CA (E H St, and Broadway) stores didn't get any today or yesterday.

The Mission Valley store in San Diego apparently got a bunch today but sold out with the quickness.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Both Chula Vista, CA (E H St, and Broadway) stores didn't get any today or yesterday.

The Mission Valley store in San Diego apparently got a bunch today but sold out with the quickness.[/QUOTE]

The MV store got some? Really? I didn't know that, I called and they said they didn't get any. I know the Morena store sold out. I called the one in El Cajon and the lady said they just put some out when I called (30 mins or so ago). So if you are looking for one, try there. I would get one but it's too expensive at the moment, I'll probably get one after I get my PS3.

The Costco in Conoga Park, California had 100 of the Xbox 360 Premium bundles. You have to ask at the service desk for a claim slip. Don't know if they still have them but worth checking if you are still looking for one.

West Des Moines, IA Costco got their allotment.

There is a guy up near the front door handing out the vouchers - you have to flash your Costco card again to get it.

All bundles were the same:

Xbox 360 Premium system
Wireless Controller
Play n' Charge kit
PGR3

My cost was $480 + tax

I saw MANY other shoppers carrying the voucher to the checkouts.

They had 12 left at 4:15 PM CST

Sweeeeeeet, scored at one at La Habra CA, they had about 30 left when I got there (12:50) not sure how they're doing now as you gotta ask for a slip from the photo department.

Not sure if this is helpful but here goes

Los Angeles/Orange County

store # City
28 Laguna Niguel
44 Canoga Park
117 Westlake Village
126 Garden Grove (24 units only)
410 Norwalk
418 Fullerton
447 Santa Clarita (144 units)
455 Moreno Valley
474 Goleta
678 Rancho Cucamonga
679 Industry
688 Bakersfield
777 La Habra

These are the only Costco's that received a 2nd shipment (120 units) of Xbox 360's Saturday morning. To my knowledge, La Habra and Fullerton are sold out. Most likely sold out at all locations but at least you won't be wasting time at Costco's that didn't get them.

[quote name='ps99472']Not sure if this is helpful but here goes

Los Angeles/Orange County

store # City
28 Laguna Niguel
44 Canoga Park
117 Westlake Village
126 Garden Grove (24 units only)
410 Norwalk
418 Fullerton
447 Santa Clarita (144 units)
455 Moreno Valley
474 Goleta
678 Rancho Cucamonga
679 Industry
688 Bakersfield
777 La Habra

These are the only Costco's that received a 2nd shipment (120 units) of Xbox 360's Saturday morning. To my knowledge, La Habra and Fullerton are sold out. Most likely sold out at all locations but at least you won't be wasting time at Costco's that didn't get them.[/QUOTE]

WTF? Nothing for Chino Hills? Damn!

i just sold mine on craigslist...preordered in may...waited all summer to play...finally got last week (after ebay prices went sky high then back down) but with elder scrolls iv delayed until march, no real desire remained to keep system with prices as high as they were.

asking price i had was 800, but i got about 10 offers from 550-725 range. finally sold for 700 down the street. i'd imagine that this supposed best buy second launch will either make prices drop rapidly (or raise rapidly) before christmas...so i hedged my bet.

advantage of craiglist is that you can make lowball offers and maybe they'll work...also no closing fees at all!

it is a shame though...all these costco bundles going for over double retail...

Carson City Costco has 120
Chico Costco has 96
Salinas Costco has 96

I though I would share, since so many of you out there have been a great help to me. btw bring a blanket and some ear warmers when you wait outside of Costco for one. happy holidays.

Carson City Costco has 120
Chico Costco has 96
Salinas Costco has 96

I though I would share, since so many of you out there have been a great help to me. btw bring a blanket and some ear warmers when you wait outside of Costco for one. happy holidays.

Hey fatcalipnoy02, were these deliveries today? I haven't seen any posts at Fatwallet or anywhere else for Monday sightings. I called my local store this morning and they had no pending shipments. It seems as though Costco is a dead deal until 3rd shipment comes around.

Has anyone else seen anything at Costco?

Looks like I am out of luck on this go-around - no units for the Coachella Valley store (they got an initial allotment of 24 units at launch - they say the next listed shipment is Jan 7). I really think that I might hold out for the 3rd Costco shipment even if it is after Xmas. You really can't beat Costco's prices ($40 sub MSRP) or the generous return policy.

In the Portland, OR area it looks like the Wilsonville Costco is the only one to have gotten some bundles in recently. If you're in Bend, Oregon, they got some too, but as always, call ahead before you go.

bread's done
Back