Xbox 360 (silver) controller w/play and charge kit $37.99 (FS) Buy.com (OOS)

I have one of these & love it. Bought for $44 at Amazon awhile back. I might grab another if Amazon matches so I can use trade credit.

My girlfriend who doesn't follow any video game stuff told me specifically that this controller (new silver) works better than the black one (1 of my normal controllers). I honestly can't really tell that much of a difference outside of the dpad.

[quote name='wakawakawa']My girlfriend who doesn't follow any video game stuff told me specifically that this controller (new silver) works better than the black one (1 of my normal controllers). I honestly can't really tell that much of a difference outside of the dpad.[/QUOTE]

The thumbsticks are a bit different, they are encaved, I consider it an improvement. It is more responsive. The grip/texture of the controller is nice, in my opinion.

I cant believe I missed this. I have been looking for this controller for under 40 for months! The one day I go away it goes on sale and I miss it just my luck. I am so sad

[quote name='garrett007']I cant believe I missed this. I have been looking for this controller for under 40 for months! The one day I go away it goes on sale and I miss it just my luck. I am so sad[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling. You should really sign up for Buy.com's newsletter.

bread's done
Back