Xbox 360 (Slim) 250gb - $259.99 @ Dell (FS)

Hey, 10% off seems like a pretty good deal to me on the new model.

Of course, tax pretty much brings it back to Amazon MSRP. Still, thanks for the heads-up.

This actually went down to $259.99 today ($40 discount), so even with tax in California it's $285, or $15 better than Amazon.

Is good until 10/8.

Here's the linky. [at dell.com]

I was waiting until the Kinect Bundle, but there's only a $5 difference between buying this from Dell now and buying Kinect + one game (which nets you a $30 credit at Amazon) later - though granted that $30 will only apply to future purchases. But who are we kidding? I'll use it.

With this price being a normal sale I think I am going to hold out for the Christmas deals. Bound to see something lower and tax kind of kills it for me.

I do want a new slim heck my Xbox now dont have HDMI = Oldy but goldy yeah right RROD. Neway hope i make the right move and hold out for some BF deals

I hope this is a sign that the 4gb version will drop soon. I much prefer the finish on that one than the shiny 250gb.

Dell charges tax for me I'm pretty sure. I have been planning on eventually getting a new Slim but I can wait until a sale on the first official price drop.

You could probablly google dell coupons and find something to take even more off. The 23inch monitor for my gaming pc was on sale and I googled up a coupon code for like 10% off items over 200 dollars I think. I had to go through like 6 or 7 codes before I found a working one.

Id get this but I was somehow lucky enough to get a original xbox 360 pro when they came out and aside from one lock up years ago it still runs like a champ.

[quote name='gargus']You could probablly google dell coupons and find something to take even more off. The 23inch monitor for my gaming pc was on sale and I googled up a coupon code for like 10% off items over 200 dollars I think. I had to go through like 6 or 7 codes before I found a working one.

Id get this but I was somehow lucky enough to get a original xbox 360 pro when they came out and aside from one lock up years ago it still runs like a champ.[/QUOTE]
Dell's coupons don't usually apply to videogame consoles.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come on the discount front. I only have PS3 at the moment, but once those Japanese-developed kinect games come out next year, I'll be in.

I grabbed one. Opened a Dell Prefered Acct for a whole 3% off and will just pay it off when the bill gets here.

I was going to wait for the Kinect bundle but I couldn't resist the slim any longer.

bread's done
Back