Xbox 360 Slim 250GB model + Madden 2011 - $299.99

nice deal, if it were on launch.

It'd be cheaper to get a WD Scorpio Black, 360 S 4GB, and madden from hastings (or you know, just don't buy madden.)

[quote name='DynamiteShikoku']nice deal, if it were on launch.

It'd be cheaper to get a WD Scorpio Black, 360 S 4GB, and madden from hastings (or you know, just don't buy madden.)[/QUOTE]

And do what with that external exactly?

[quote name='droider']I'll wait till the 21 and see if amazon PM this deal.[/QUOTE]

Dell have been offering variations on this Madden deal since the game came out and Amazon hasn't price matched any of them.

[quote name='Curufinwe']Dell have been offering variations on this Madden deal since the game came out and Amazon hasn't price matched any of them.[/QUOTE]

What kind of variations have you seen? I'm just trying to guage if there's any more worthwhile game being that I already have Madden. Then again, I can get 45-50 for this game if I resell it on half.com or ebay so I might just go with this deal.

[quote name='Curufinwe']Amazon are still offering $37.75 in trade-in value for the 360 version of Madden, so I might jump on this deal tomorrow if there are no better deals in the Sunday ads.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/s/r...01&field-keywords=madden+nfl+11&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

I'm in DE so I don't pay sales tax on purchases from Dell.[/QUOTE]

Sweet ! I've had $400 in stupid NFL shop gift cards i couldn't unload. I ordered 3 madden 11's for ps3 and 360. I got the cards from an expiring program on my credit card and had to spend the points. Its been an annoying experience and one that makes me never want an NFL credit card again... At least I can get some amazon credit out of the whole ordeal...

wow that 4000 point deal was pretty good! thanks for the link.

i wanna jump on this but I know that there will be even better deals come black friday...just wondering how much better.

Well this deal is dead. I called dell to find out if they would match the price and after putting me on hold for 15 minutes they told me no.

God I hate outsourced customer service

I came home from work at lunch today at 2pm and mamanged to catch the UPS guy just before 3pm so I could sign for my 360 delivery.

And the Amazon Trade-in value for Madden NFL 11 on the 360 has just gone up to $39.25. :)

Thanks, I plan on playing my madden for atleast 1 day - so I can say I opened it - then trading it in. Thanks for the update... Im happy to get an extra 1.50 over the previous TIV.

bread's done
Back