Xbox 360 slim - did i luck out or what?

---Item is being sold AS-IS, the item works fine. I am not a store, so I do not accept returns, I stand by my feedback.

hmm, could go either way

• Item is being sold AS-IS, the item works fine. I am not a store, so I do not accept returns, I stand by my feedback.
That worries me...

Nice deal. I had been checking ebay for awhile looking for a deal on the slim but never found one. They always seemed to end at around $250 + shipping. I ended up picking one up new on craigslist for $240 with an extra controller.

Yeah, the whole "Item being sold as is" detail seems to be in every auction of theirs. So i'm still hopeful i got a killer deal!

" you won't be disappointed unless you were looking for a Sony Playstation and you bid on this auction by mistake."
He's confident. Makes me feel like I should be too (if I were the buyer).

I thought eBay's current policy is that you can't sell untested as-is stuff? So if it doesn't work can't you just file a paypal claim?

Not a fantastic deal considering how cheap they have been going for at warehousedeals, and at least you have more of a guarantee through there.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I definitely wouldn't let "as-is" necessarily worry you. I put that on plenty of my auctions when it comes to used stuff.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm not sure of eBay's actual policy but at least it sets the expectation that I am not accepting any returns for any reason.

[quote name='stuntman21']but the console is still under warranty. i wouldn't let that scare you. [/QUOTE]

this. i wouldnt worry either.

I've been playing the system, it's pretty much like a new one except it was opened, also got to register the system in my XBL account and it worked! :)

[quote name='georox']
  • Item is being sold AS-IS, the item works fine. I am not a store, so I do not accept returns, I stand by my feedback.
That worries me...[/QUOTE]

As-Is doesn't mean a thing on ebay these days... If it doesn't work, you can file a claim and return it for a refund, sellers don't have any power on ebay anymore. He specified it as Used under the item description so you will win 100% of the time. (he'd have to put it under broken/ for parts if he wasn't sure if it worked or not)

Edit: Lol... little late, good to see that everything worked out as planned in the end

bread's done
Back