Xbox 360 Super Elite $340 @ TigerDirect after BCB 15% (Cash Back might be dead now)

Hocus Cadabra

CAGiversary!
This has been out of stock everywhere for a while, and going for $500+ on Ebay. It's the Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Super Elite bundle (250 GB hard drive + 2 controllers & game). It just popped up at TigerDirect. I ordered Tuesday and UPS says it's arriving tomorrow.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=5373423&sku=M17-9196

BCB is working again for TigerDirect, and already showed up in my account.

Search for "desktop pc" worked for me. Brings the price down to $340 and I got free shipping for a purchase over $100.

** UPDATE ** Some are saying they are now getting a message saying it's ineligible for Cash Back, so the cash back might be dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered from them dozens of times and not had an issue. Our company has an account with their Global division, and we've had nothing but good luck there also. Having said that, I would stay away from their rebates.

I've had more problems with Newegg, but what a lot of people don't realize is that if you post a complaint on RipoffReport or ResellerRatings about Newegg, they will offer to fix your problem and compensate you somehow if you agree to remove your bad rating. I've had several really bad problems with Newegg, that customer service refused to address, until I made a post on ResellerRatings, then they were more than happy to help as long as I removed the bad review. That's why their online reviews are so good - not because they don't make mistakes. They also filter and remove bad reviews on their own site.

All companies make mistakes. And the more stuff you sell, the more mistakes you make. It just happens. As long as they fix it, I have no issue. I've never had a problem with TigerDirect.

Actually, if you actually click on and read all of those reports at the RipOff report link, TigerDirect employees have posted on nearly every one, trying to help resolve the issues and offering refunds, etc. to compensate for the problems. Hardly what I would call "evil".

"This product is excluded from the Cashback program. Adding this product to the cart will make this order ineligible for Cashback."

[quote name='cthomer5000']"This product is excluded from the Cashback program. Adding this product to the cart will make this order ineligible for Cashback."[/QUOTE]

Yep, right in bold letters on top. A few must've slipped by, but looks like it's dead.

[quote name='cthomer5000']"This product is excluded from the Cashback program. Adding this product to the cart will make this order ineligible for Cashback."[/QUOTE]

Hm, maybe they've updated the terms. It was working earlier in the week. CB is already in my Bing account.

Even without CB, the system is an excellent deal.

I updated the title.

All I have to say is that if they don't have these in-stock, you're not going to get one.

They're discontinued, so if they're out of stock, they're not getting any more of them on-hand.

Only deals better than this are Walmart @ $299.99 and Target @ $279.99. Both of those are clearance prices and quite YMMV.

I'd say if you're thinking about one, this is going to be your best bet to get one, and act quickly, since they're discontinued as mentioned above.

Regardless if Bing cashback works on it or not, they're the only retailer online that I've seen have them, or appear to have them.

bread's done
Back