XBox 360 - The Orange Box $29.95 Used at Family Video (In-store)

rollerbowski

CAG Veteran
Just picked up XBox 360 version of The Orange Box at Family Video for $30. It was a used version, but the disc was mint condition. The employee said that the game didn't rent that well, so they were lightly used. Great game and great deal when you consider it has 5 games on the disc! I saw the same deal at another Family Video, so I'm guessing that the deal is company wide.

Yea, I was going to suggest an B& M used thread for Family Video. They had PGR4 for 30 bucks. AC for like 32.99 and Halo 3 for 32.99. Maybe YMMV as this was only one location.

i work at family video as a second job, ill have to check to see if my store has any copies on sale.. we were thinking about buying it this weekend too.:bouncy:

Huh. I know there's a Family Video in town, but never checked 'em out for games. Might stop by there some time, I'd be fairly interested in $30 Assassin's Creed and Halo 3.

I'm just undecided if I should get this for the PC or 360. I heard the multiplayer/TF2 gets "old" due to lack of maps and general lag.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I'm just undecided if I should get this for the PC or 360. I heard the multiplayer/TF2 gets "old" due to lack of maps and general lag.[/quote]

The 360 version is alright, but as you said, there's only 6 maps. YMMV on the lag, my games have been pretty lag free. I favor the PC version because of add-ons, like maps and mods.

bread's done
Back