XBOX 360 Transfer Kit

jeff8073x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I think with the new stacking I will snag the 120gb HD from gamestop. I know it does not come with the cable, so where can I get one cheap or free?

Also, are there any deals to trade in old ds for new one?

im pretty sure new 120gbs come with the transfer kit but anyone please correct me if iam wrong.I got mine for free when i bought an elite and contacted microsoft. I has to mail a order in but it was quick and free so i cant complain.

oh i know a quick and easy way to do this.

Buy used at gamestop and buy a new one at target. Use the new ones transfer kit and then return the new one back to target and you successfully did it all for the price of the gamestop one. Use a credit card so you dont have to use your immediate money. Just an idea.

[quote name='s2k']oh i know a quick and easy way to do this.

Buy used at gamestop and buy a new one at target. Use the new ones transfer kit and then return the new one back to target and you successfully did it all for the price of the gamestop one. Use a credit card so you dont have to use your immediate money. Just an idea.[/quote]

Return fraud, and too much work. Call Microsoft, or simply mail or fax in the form. I've done it twice.

Microsoft sends them for free. There's a website to do this.
But, what I did was just save myself the shipping time and bought a 64MB memory card from Sears for $5 and transferred my saves that way. Games and DLC can be re-downloaded for free, so it's no big deal to not transfer your XBLA games.

bread's done
Back