Xbox 360 Users: Sign Up For Skyrim’s Dawnguard Beta Now

chatgirl4

Banned
Snatched from Kotaku:

Players of the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim can now sign up for the beta for Dawnguard, the terrific-looking, demonic first expansion for Skyrim.

To do so, they'll want to visit the Dawnguard site, where they can register. Bethesda will pick players for the beta in "about a week," after which they will get an Xbox Live code to download the expansion. The version Beta testers get will be the full expansion, complete with achievements.

http://dawnguardbeta.elderscrolls.com/

[quote name='r3dreck']Thanks, do we get to keep the expansion after live if picked?[/QUOTE]

Yup, you get the DLC early and free ^_^

This is AMAZING!!

Thanks for the info and THANK YOU Bethseda for giving us a wonderful looking game with and incredible add on. Looking forward to this either way.

OP, many thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Now which path do I continue down: Azura's Star or The Black Star?

[quote name='Byakurai']I love how people are saying that they've signed up after agreeing to a non-disclosure agreement.[/QUOTE]

I most definitely did not sign up for such things...:p

Anybody get a code yet? I saw someone on g4tv.com posted that they had already gotten a code emailed to him, but I don't know if he really did or not seeing as I haven't seen or heard anyone else getting it yet.

[quote name='vashtheowner']Anybody get a code yet? I saw someone on g4tv.com posted that they had already gotten a code emailed to him, but I don't know if he really did or not seeing as I haven't seen or heard anyone else getting it yet.[/QUOTE]

Nothin here and my brother has nothing either, and as far as I can see its still open to apply so I couldnt imagine theyd be sending out codes while its still open

just a heads up. you need to technically be 18 or older to sign a nda, which means in this case qualify for this testing.

you could of course lie on the signup, but im sure they cross reference your live account date of birth as well

[quote name='overlordmike']just a heads up. you need to technically be 18 or older to sign a nda, which means in this case qualify for this testing.

you could of course lie on the signup, but im sure they cross reference your live account date of birth as well[/QUOTE]

They didnt ask for a gt. plus once you redeem a beta key or any code they cant check who redeemed it. Dont even think ms can.

[quote name='Andami']Yeah, they did.[/QUOTE]

They asked for an email addss and if you have xbl. I didnt enter my gt anywhere.

[quote name='Andami']You sure? I vaguely remember typing in my gamertag. Maybe it was a different sign-up :/[/QUOTE]

Nope, no GT. Just ask for your email and what ever email you put has to be the one you use to sign up for the forums. If you didn't sign up for the forums, your entry is useless.

[quote name='T9X69']Nope, no GT. Just ask for your email and what ever email you put has to be the one you use to sign up for the forums. If you didn't sign up for the forums, your entry is useless.[/QUOTE]

It dont think its useless since it says IF. Nowhere it actually states that i dont think. But i could be wrong?

[quote name='Pwny']It dont think its useless since it says IF. Nowhere it actually states that i dont think. But i could be wrong?[/QUOTE]

Here's what's stated on the site:

"Applicants need a registered account on our official forums and you’ll want to make sure your forum email address is updated."

I'm pretty sure I saw a post in their forums from a mod saying if you don't have a forum account, your entry wont be valid. Mostly due to leaving feedback if you're chosen.

[quote name='T9X69']Here's what's stated on the site:

"Applicants need a registered account on our official forums and you’ll want to make sure your forum email address is updated."

I'm pretty sure I saw a post in their forums from a mod saying if you don't have a forum account, your entry wont be valid. Mostly due to leaving feedback if you're chosen.[/QUOTE]

I see cheers for showing me this since, i had an entry but without a forum email, made a forum account and submitted it again.

[quote name='killer9']Millions of people signed up guys dont be suprised if no one here gets one[/QUOTE]

Doubt millions, thousands sure.

[quote name='tazy805']Awwww darn I signed up for the beta without registering at the forums.[/QUOTE]

You can still sign up. Just register for the forums and re-sign up for the beta using the same email.

bread's done
Back