Xbox 360 VGA HD/AV Cable

Check GS online. Use the store inventory search to find one near you. Or, buy them at monoprice.com. They're new and about the same price as GS, but it's third party.

It's about $10 from GS used, not sure about monprice's price though.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']Anyone know where I can get one of these cheap? Or maybe have a used one around?[/quote]
It was on clearance for $10 at TRU a while ago.

The monoprice ones are a bit dangerous... some of the reviews on there say they aren't as good as the MS ones at 720p and 1080p.

I recommend eBay... you're going to end up paying $15 or so... less if you're good at competing for auctions.

I have one you can have for shipping. The only thing wrong is the right analog audio out doesn't work. However, if you use a digital optical cable for sound, it's not a problem. Everything else is fine.

Say $3 shipped?

I have a new 3rd party one, manufactured by Psyclone, but I don't think it has that 3.5 mm converter that the 1st party ones have. $10 + shipping and paypal fees.

Kevin

[quote name='TheLastGunslinger']I picked one up for about $8 from a TRU bargain bin. That was about 2 months ago so they may be cleaned out by now.[/quote]

As of a week or two ago, my local TRU had a few left for $8.xx, so if you get the chance to check out TRU, you may get lucky.

I, on the other hand, bought mine last year for full retail price ($40-$50?)

[quote name='kemap']I have a new 3rd party one, manufactured by Psyclone, but I don't think it has that 3.5 mm converter that the 1st party ones have. $10 + shipping and paypal fees.

Kevin[/quote]

I need that converter hehe but thanks anyway

IF anyone has a used one for sale please PM me :whistle2:(

[quote name='schwartzvald']The monoprice ones are a bit dangerous... some of the reviews on there say they aren't as good as the MS ones at 720p and 1080p.

I recommend eBay... you're going to end up paying $15 or so... less if you're good at competing for auctions.[/quote]

I would not recommend the VGA cables from monoprice. The first set I got the video was not quite right ( a little blurry). They sent me another set and it had the same exact problem.

Hey guys, sorry to bump an old thread, but I thought it was better than creating a new one.

I also need a Microsoft Xbox 360 HD AV VGA cable. Just got a 22" LCD screen and didn't realize that I would need a new cable to connect my 360 to my PC. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

bread's done
Back