Xbox 360 White Special Edition 4GB Kinect Family Bundle - Now Shipping!

HydroX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
http://majornelson.com/2012/02/28/a...360-special-edition-4gb-kinect-family-bundle/

Announcing the the Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Family Bundle

Today we are announcing the Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Family Bundle. This limited edition bundle includes a glossy white Xbox 360 4GB console, glossy white Kinect sensor, white Xbox 360 wireless controller and a copy of two of the most popular Kinect tiles: Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures as well as a three month subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold and will be available while supplies last for US $ 299.99.

In addition, a special edition White Xbox 360 wireless controller will be available for purchase separately for US $49.99 and available with the bundle.

Both the controller and the white Bundle begin shipping today to retailers in the US & around the world starting today, and will be available in Europe and Brazil in the next few months.

White glossy could be nice and sleek, but anyone with a brain is not going to purchase this unless they are in a dire need for a replacement.

Besides, doesn't the Star Wars Kinect bundle release next month for not much more price-wise?

I think it looks kind of slick in the picture (except for the green ring), but I'm not sure I'd want a white 360 in my TV stand and a white Kinect on top of the TV. That's so completely opposite of TVs. Is there even a white TV in existence?

[quote name='crunchewy']I think it looks kind of slick in the picture (except for the green ring), but I'm not sure I'd want a white 360 in my TV stand and a white Kinect on top of the TV. That's so completely opposite of TVs. Is there even a white TV in existence?[/QUOTE]

they have chromed out wall mountable tv's, and white entertainment centers are a big thing. I can see it in my living room...but the black box hide nicely in the shadows.

it'd also be attractive for a kids room where everything black and glass isn't the current motif.

How come the 360 controller doesn't have that tranforming D-pad or is that type of controller only available separately? Looks like a regular 360 controller that was from the original 360 launch.

Throw in Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja and Child of Eden as download tokens, then I might consider this for less than $300.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']How come the 360 controller doesn't have that tranforming D-pad or is that type of controller only available separately? Looks like a regular 360 controller that was from the original 360 launch.

Throw in Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja and Child of Eden as download tokens, then I might consider this for less than $300.[/QUOTE]

You can get those game codes on eBay for like $5-$7 each.

And yeah, it looks to me like they are trying to clear out old white controller stock by calling them "special edition". :lol:

[quote name='HydroX']You can get those game codes on eBay for like $5-$7 each.

And yeah, it looks to me like they are trying to clear out old white controller stock by calling them "special edition". :lol:[/QUOTE]

smart marketing, besides the whole white console bundle looks good with the old controller...maybe now my white keypad will have some resale/trade value.

psp.jpg

[quote name='West.Jen269']are the buttons on the new white controller gray or all white ?[/QUOTE]

if you click the link it shows you....

buttons are multi color like the classic white controller

[quote name='HydroX']if you click the link it shows you....

buttons are multi color like the classic white controller
[/QUOTE]

i ment the analog sticks and d pad :(

bread's done
Back