XBOX 360 Win 1600 MSP - Marines toward chaos dashboard promo

iKnowledge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, there is a promotion on the dashboard being put on by the Marines that starts today, 5/4/2012 and ends on 6/1/12 with winners being selected on 6/15/12. They will pick 245 winners who will all receive 1600 Microsoft points.

The ad was in the bottom right hand corner of the home tab for me which said Follow the Marines Toward Chaos and is a video of Marines basically doing a bunch of badass shit that Marines do.

To enter just click the ad, watch 4 short videos, download either the free theme or gamerpics, and then click enter on the sweepstakes page.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the heads up. I won 1600 points from the Army promotion months ago... would love to win another :D

Entered.

was it a normal dash item or the "advertisement" out of curiosity? because I blocked the ads after seeing that damn warcraft one for the 70th time haha

[quote name='mcpeepants']was it a normal dash item or the "advertisement" out of curiosity? because I blocked the ads after seeing that damn warcraft one for the 70th time haha[/QUOTE]lol definitely advertisement in the bottom right hand box

While looking for this, I saw a Marines banner as part of a UFC fight promotion (Evans vs Jones) advertisement. So, I clicked it and was able to get to the sweepstakes that way.

[quote name='Xuang']it doesn't do anything I pushed A but it sends me back to the dashboard??[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me last night when I tried it. After that, I've not seen it again...

bread's done
Back