Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter $49.90 shipped (Refurbished) at DealExtreme

Ugh... I need a wireless adapter but a refurbished with no warranty is tough. I am still chomping at the bit though...

[quote name='nesz']Ugh... I need a wireless adapter but a refurbished with no warranty is tough. I am still chomping at the bit though...[/quote]

I doubt a refurbished wireless adapter would give you problems... it's not like its a refurbished 360 ;).

[quote name='InFlames215']I doubt a refurbished wireless adapter would give you problems... it's not like its a refurbished 360 ;).[/quote]
Indeed.

[quote name='InFlames215']I doubt a refurbished wireless adapter would give you problems... it's not like its a refurbished 360 ;).[/quote]

Network adapters can be faulty. I've bought 1 from gamestop that was used that didn't properly work. It wouldn't allow me to select a network. The whole network part was grayed out.

I'm sure it rare that it happens, but i can happen.

Refurbished and no warranty dont go along, so will pass on this one.
iy.gif

iy.gif

you know, after all the complaints i read on these thing about signal strength and whatever, i was supprised that i never loose my connection with mine, every now and then it decides to not let me connect, (not very often though) and the fix is as simple as unpluging it from the xbox, and pluging it back in, at $50 it is a great deal, mine was used/refurbished and i have had no problems with it at all.

[quote name='Scrottus']Anybody buy from here before? I'm bit weary[/quote]
I've ordered from DealExtreme a number of times and have never had a problem. They're as legit as you can get. You might even be surprised how fast you receive something. With free shipping, it's probably luck of the draw as to when a shipment fills up and goes out. But I've received things in a week from them before, so it's not always a long drawn out wait.

They also sell OEM 360 controllers for about $34. They're the real deal, though they don't come with the retail packaging. Not sure how they pulled it off, and I haven't ordered one, but the comments on the page indicate that it's not a cheap knock off.

I'm not sure what their return policy is, and $50 is probably not a small amount for many of us (especially for us CAGs), but I'd say it's worth a shot if the worst that can happen is you're out $50.

[quote name='Quadriflax']I've ordered from DealExtreme a number of times and have never had a problem. They're as legit as you can get. You might even be surprised how fast you receive something. With free shipping, it's probably luck of the draw as to when a shipment fills up and goes out. But I've received things in a week from them before, so it's not always a long drawn out wait.

They also sell OEM 360 controllers for about $34. They're the real deal, though they don't come with the retail packaging. Not sure how they pulled it off, and I haven't ordered one, but the comments on the page indicate that's it's not a cheap knock off.

I'm not sure what their return policy is, and $50 is probably not a small amount for many of us (especially for us CAGs), but I'd say it's worth a shot if the worst that can happen is you're out $50.[/quote]

Thanx for the info man. I'm gonna take a chance on this. ::crosses fingers::

You're all better off buying the original Xbox one from Amazon for the same price.

DealExtreme is a good site though for buying some things, but I'd never want to deal with returning something to them, considering they're based in Hong Kong.

[quote name='Scrottus']Anybody buy from here before? I'm bit weary[/quote]

I've bought from them numerous times, and the only thing anyone could complain about is the shipping times, but since they're based in Hong Kong you can't exactly expect much unless you like to shell out for their better shipping options. If I remember correctly, their cheapest shipping option will take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to get to your doorstep.

bread's done
Back