Xbox 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER for 22 BUCKS! (plus shipping)

Do not buy from this site. The woman that runs this site tried to rip me off . I had to have Google refund my money and overstock disabled her account.

[quote name='dios']Anyone know if this site is trustworthy? seems like a sick deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='itmonkey']Do not buy from this site. The woman that runs this site tried to rip me off . I had to have Google refund my money and overstock disabled her account.[/QUOTE]
+ deal too good to be true= be cautious, be very, very cautious...

it definetly seems too good ot be true.

i'm in the market for a 2nd controller, but staying away from this til i hear some positives about the site.

Tagging out of curiosity. Too good to be true +1, but I'd like to see what happens to the OP and any others who may have went ahead.

Got mine ordered, but with the cheapest shipping. If anyone buys it (and chooses fast shipping) please keep us notified.

Edit: Oh, and coolboyian, what does the link you posted have to do with the site that the controller is on...maybe the wrong link?

[quote name='Zombieslayer240']Nothing about them on ripoffreport.com, which is usually a good sign. There is a 30 day money-back guarantee.[/QUOTE]

That's because they've been in business a whole three weeks. Good luck with that one.

You could've just edited your other post instead of making a double-post.

And the 30 day money back guarantee means nothing if the site isn't legit.

[quote name='coolboyian']man that sounds like a good deal, but after i checked this out:

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/689747

i'm iffy about the site...thanks anyway tho[/quote]

I posted in that thread also. I won 2 items at auction from the lady that runs this site and she got mad that I won it for so little that she called me a cheap scum in my rating and took my money and never shipped my items. She ignored all my emails. I was able to get Overstock to remove the comments. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this site. I filed every complaint I could against the site . I woulod like to shut it down but its hosted from overseas. Sorry to vent but this site ticks me off to no end and I would hate to see someone lose their money to this scam artist.

[quote name='Zombieslayer240']Nothing about them on ripoffreport.com, which is usually a good sign. There is a 30 day money-back guarantee.[/quote]

looke under Jannette Teston in the ripoffreport and you will see my report and 1 other.

Though speculation is fairly pointless, what I find odd is that the normal price of the controller is "34.99" and for "Contact us" there is only an email form (no real address or phone number). I wouldn't say that the $31.49 price is "too good to be true"... Kmart did have the wireless controller for $29.99 at one time.

Do NOT buy from this site. This lady ripped me off for 3 items on Ebay, then she left me negative feedback that I won her auction for too little. What a loser.

You can actually get the wireless controller for under $20 from a very reputable seller. I'm just not allowed to discuss it, as most places pull the thread very quickly. I won't respond to PM's, sorry.

If you do a google search, you may be able to find it.

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']You can actually get the wireless controller for under $20 from a very reputable seller. I'm just not allowed to discuss it, as most places pull the thread very quickly. I won't respond to PM's, sorry.

If you do a google search, you may be able to find it.[/QUOTE]

i call bs. if that was true everyone would know about it.

[quote name='Mikaboshi']i call bs. if that was true everyone would know about it.[/QUOTE]

M$ training site, there I said it :razz:

OH and BTW it's a legit way to get M$ stuff on the cheap, but only if you work in retail.

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']You can actually get the wireless controller for under $20 from a very reputable seller. I'm just not allowed to discuss it, as most places pull the thread very quickly. I won't respond to PM's, sorry.

If you do a google search, you may be able to find it.[/QUOTE] Okay....

[quote name='Zombieslayer240']Never bought off of this site, but it seems reliable.[/quote]

What exactly makes you feel that the site is reliable? Looking at it? mmk.

[quote name='itmonkey']looke under Jannette Teston in the ripoffreport and you will see my report and 1 other.[/QUOTE]

Wow another topic to keep tabs on! JuanDDixon and this one.
I just read the rip off report on her and the rebuttals, it was pretty entertaining.

Hope the OP gets the goods

a website is just like a brick and mortar store, if one looks like complete shit would you really want to shop there?

[quote name='triforcer']a website is just like a brick and mortar store, if one looks like complete shit would you really want to shop there?[/quote]

Hey, some people still shop at K-Mart.

[quote name='himsahealer']Do NOT buy from this site. This lady ripped me off for 3 items on Ebay, then she left me negative feedback that I won her auction for too little. What a loser.[/QUOTE]
What was the exact text of the feedback? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day.

[quote name='Rig']Hey, some people still shop at K-Mart.[/quote]
shit, i'd wish that site was k-mart quality :)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']M$ training site, there I said it :razz:

OH and BTW it's a legit way to get M$ stuff on the cheap, but only if you work in retail.[/quote]

ahhh you gave it away :)

gears of war for $10.31 shipped (4.99 before shipping). not bad imo.

and, uh, yeah, I work in retail...:D:D

wireless controller ($19 shipped) Gears of War ($10 shipped) (basically every 360 game they have up on the site is $10 shipped).

i guess you'd have to search for M$...retail (perhaps), and you may want to be an "expert" who is in the "zone"

lol

little tip - use store locator to find the store # and the store phone number.

Here is the feedback that she left me on Overstock.com. It was her checkout that put in the wrong shipment amount and she blamed me for it.

*Buyer Submitted Payment For $4 For Two Fly Pen Computers. The Auction
Description Clearing Stated $9.99 Shipping For Each Auction. Buyer Tried To
Rip Me Off, Isn't The Bid Of 0.99 cent low enough. Guess Not Cheap Scum*

i have 2 wireless CONTROLLERs for sale check my for sale list

[quote name='Zombieslayer240']Nothing about them on ripoffreport.com, which is usually a good sign. There is a 30 day money-back guarantee.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they took it down at her request.
It was there, she had another e-commerce site. This abc one is probably her new alias.

I would never buy anything from a store like that. It just looks wrong.

bread's done
Back