Xbox 360 Wireless Headset $39.99 Amazon

The newer models of this that came out when the Halo 3 models no longer have the stupid problems the old ones did. I have the Halo 3 version and it kicks ass, only problem is I have a deep voice and sometimes it feels like it's not picking me up once in awhile. Otherwise they rock.

do note that these do not work with Rock Band instruments... I wanted the benefit of drums + wireless headset, but alas it is not to be

[quote name='iRent']must have if you play on live and want to yell at idiots to relieve some stress LOL[/QUOTE]

Don't do that!

[quote name='zenintrude']do note that these do not work with Rock Band instruments... I wanted the benefit of drums + wireless headset, but alas it is not to be[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do work with Rock Band stuff....at least for me they do.

[quote name='ohboy10451']have the echo issues been fixed?[/QUOTE]

If you get a newer model like this, yes.

Thanks for the post man, the 100$ price tag on these mofos has been stopping me for awhile thank god for a deal!
pixel.gif

[quote name='blackm20i']Thanks for the post man, the 100$ price tag on these mofos has been stopping me for awhile thank god for a deal!
pixel.gif
[/QUOTE]

You're thinking of the 360 wireless adapter, this is the headset.

[quote name='ncc1701p']Is this thing actually worth it? Ive been toying w/ buying one.. Any reviews/issues?[/QUOTE]

I gave my opinion of mine at the top, but yeah, if you use your headset a lot there pretty handy. Even if you don't they are.

[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']

If you get a newer model like this, yes.[/quote]

Awesome, because that annoyed me to death. :cry:

It is uncomfortable for me. I stopped using mine after a week. I've been waiting for good wireless headphones with ear cups. I didn't like this one, but that's only one bad review out of the many good. Make your own judgement.

I still have my trusty Halo 3 wireless headset. Got it for $30 awhile back :) I like these headsets because its similar to my actual bluetooth headset.

They come with two ear loops, there basically like bluetooth headsets. After a long time of wearing them they can get funky on your ear, but theres only been once where I wore it for more then an hour. I do notice that since the reciever mic doesn't stretch as far to my mouth my whole mouth kind of pushes towards it when I talk, lol.

I really like the wireless headset and I have the old model, the model that came with a wall socket charger, I think you get a USB one now.

I've never had any problems with mine and I've noticed people seem a bit clearer when they're using the wireless headset.

Thanks for the headsup!

And not to detract from the original post, but does anyone have recommendation for X360 headset (other than wireless) that is fairly affordable? Mine that came with the keypad is breaking up and i'm looking for a new one.

[quote name='basis']Thanks for the headsup!

And not to detract from the original post, but does anyone have recommendation for X360 headset (other than wireless) that is fairly affordable? Mine that came with the keypad is breaking up and i'm looking for a new one.[/quote]

Besides the obvious one?

$15 new on Amazon... Maybe Ebay has um cheaper, that's where I always sold my extras from Xbox sub packs and etc over the years.

I'm tempted to buy this, i've wanted it for awhile but i'm a cheapass and annoyed by most people online anyway. I got back into playing COD5 this weekend and dang I forgot had bad these losers can be.

bread's done
Back