Xbox 360 Wireless Headset (Black) $25 Free Shipping

I bought it. I had a launch one back in 2006 but didn't like how sensitive it was. I've been wanting one again though recently and hope it works better.

THANKS OP i nearly flipped when I missed them price match gamestop at 29.99 for a couple hours. Kept checking my cart for a drop and apparently it was deleted off my list heh.

I've had my white wireless headset since they launched November 2006 and it still works great. It stills charges for up to 5 hours of use. Doesn't have any issues. This is a good deal. They have been $60 for the last 4 years.

[quote name='Von Ondine']Thanks. Hope this one works. I got one on clearance bundled with Endwar from Best Buy and it wouldn't even charge.[/QUOTE]

A lot of the ones in the end war bundle were crap. The newer versions of these headsets are much better as far as keeping a charge. I've had 2 or 3 since the wireless headsets were released.

damn, it's too bad i already locked one in at gamestop. it's 30$ there and had a $20 coupon I figured I'd have no other way of using before the end of the there.

The price on the item page is now showing $29.99, but the headset that is still in my cart shows $25. Just a heads up, if you want it, you should order it now.

i ordered this from best buy last night for $31.74 total >.< its also back ordered. meh i dont think i should cancel it tho just to save 2$

bread's done
Back