Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter??

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
any deals on it, or better ones anyone wana recommend me, just purchased the elite with an extra wireless remote, halo 3,bioshock,orangebox,and soon guitar hero 3. i wanna have everythin wirless like my ps3 an wii...

The one I recommended connect to the ethernet port. Basically, you stick an ethernet cable in the port and stick the other end of the ethernet cable in the gaming adapter.

[quote name='xenoman80']do the ones you guys recommend plug into the usb port or ethernet port?[/QUOTE]
Personally, I prefer the ethernet versions because they've got their own power sources. With the number of problems that exist with the 360's, I doubt you'd want anything else sucking power off of the already hot console.

thanks guys, o an i sent in ps3, am i the only person 2 send theres in ever? besides the kid with the dusty ps3

yea my laptop is online wirelessly through our wireless router, why couldnt Ms jus put jus but wifi in there system 2!! fuck, an extra 50 bucks for a ethernet bridge!

[quote name='whoknows']Do you have a desktop pc/laptop with a wireless connection? You can use that to get online. That's what I do.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xenoman80']yea my laptop is online wirelessly through our wireless router, why couldnt Ms jus put jus but wifi in there system 2!! fuck, an extra 50 bucks for a ethernet bridge![/QUOTE]
I know, I really wish the 360 had wireless included but oh well.

If you want to connect through your laptop and need help PM me and I can try to help.

Try looking for one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-Techn...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1196738491&sr=8-1

There's a thread somewhere here dedicated to just that product. IDK why Amazon no longer sells it, but DO NOT PAY $100 FOR IT. I bought it for $65 shipped, other CAGs have found it for ~$45 at some other places, namely CC.

Works just like the Official one, except you have to do some set up on your computer first, but it's very simple.

so im guessing it works the old xbox WIRELESS adapter works on THE 360? Sorry for the caps, comps acting up

So does anyone know where you can get one of those wireless adaptors like the D-Link one without paying the $100? Or at least anything like it for cheap.

any plug and play usb wireless adapters out there that are compatible with the xbox 360? or even ethernet, what ever works better, 50-60 price range?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Try looking for one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-Technology-AirStation-Converter-WLI-TX4-G54HP/dp/B000BNDEZY/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1196738491&sr=8-1

There's a thread somewhere here dedicated to just that product. IDK why Amazon no longer sells it, but DO NOT PAY $100 FOR IT. I bought it for $65 shipped, other CAGs have found it for ~$45 at some other places, namely CC.

Works just like the Official one, except you have to do some set up on your computer first, but it's very simple.[/quote]

Just bought one at BB for 52 and some change. BB is no longer carrying Buffalo stuff so look around. I then sold my Xbox wireless one on ebay for 60:D.

my friends at bb trying too find me sumthin he asked for the one u recommended, bufflao router, an no go?!anyone else?

[quote name='xenoman80']dont wanna shell out 60 bucks if it doesnt work. so i need 2 know if anyone uses it?![/quote]

Yes they work, the old adapters are just ethernet bridges. On my old Xbox I ran a DWL 820+ from dlink )I think thats the model number) it was only b standard, but I never had any issues out of it and I see them on ebay for 20ish all the time.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']So does anyone know where you can get one of those wireless adaptors like the D-Link one without paying the $100? Or at least anything like it for cheap.[/quote]

Frys.com has:
D-Link DWL-G820 108Mbps Wireless-G Gaming Adapter
$29.99 after $40 rebate.

I got in in-store for $19 AR.

bread's done
Back