Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter

neverletthem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Looking for deals on either the 360 one, or the normal Xbox one. Is my best bet the $50 original on Amazon, or is there anything better I can find?

Also looking for the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter, I however am only looking for the Xbox 360 version (as I want it to match my system)... Any new updates on deals?

[quote name='Mr.Swagga']From what I hear they aren't worth buying you lag and lose connection alot[/quote]

I've actually been using a friends wireless adaptor for quite some time now since his wifi router broke. I can say that I hardly ever had a problem with lag, and I always play bandwidth heavy games without a problem (Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 for example).

The reason I need a new one is because my friend bought a new wifi router and he is asking for his adaptor back with sux...

Gamestop has them used for 69.99 which wouldn't be bad if there was an upcoming accessories coupon that I can stack with the edge card.

I've used the MS branded 360 wireless adapter since I bought a 360 at launch and have continued to use that same adapter through that 360, the Halo 3 SE 360 and now my Elite. I've never had an issue with it and it's worked great thus far. A bit spendy, but beyond that a great piece of hardware and does it's job.

I will note that there will be lag if you're downloading pr0n on BT, but I don't think that's the adapters fault... :pa

[quote name='fretster'] I will note that there will be lag if you're downloading pr0n on BT, but I don't think that's the adapters fault... :pa[/quote]

That goes for wired connections too.. lol ;-)

Ah BT and your bandwidth sucking ways.. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
GS has a coupon out until 1/31 for 20% off used accessories and you can stack the edge 10% on it to make the used adapter $48. plus tax. Mine came to $52 and change. Plugged it in and it worked! I have 3 bars in the basement from a second story Netgear Rangemax WPN824 wireless router.:applause:

bread's done
Back