Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel $50 @ Best Buy (YMMV)

When they have 3 or less items of a product it shows as unavailable in the website. So if you are really interested you should check a few stores.

I got mine for $30 last year thru MS Expertzone. :) It's just sitting in the garage gathering dust.....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteveChiller']I got mine for $30 last year thru MS Expertzone. :) It's just sitting in the garage gathering dust.....[/QUOTE]

LOL!

That's where I put mine a couple of hours ago. But I'm planning on playing Forza 2 over the weekend. I hope so. ;)

Found this for $60 at the local BB. What would the best game to simulate street driving/learning how to drive?

[quote name='Psy890']Found this for $60 at the local BB. What would the best game to simulate street driving/learning how to drive?[/QUOTE]

There isn't one, though I always wonder why. Try Forza 3.

Or NFS: Shift if you want to learn how to drive like a douche.

If someone wants to pick one up for me I'd really really appreciate it! Just got forza 3 and can't help but think how awesome it would be with a wheel.

After begging my gf to get me one of these, I got bored of it after a week and it has sat around in the box since. Not that it wasn't cool, just not my cup of tea. If anyone in dallas wants to buy my basically new one for around $50 PM me :)

I got mine for $29 while I was working at CircuitCity(about 2 weeks before liquidation news hit) on Clearance. You'd be hard pressed to find a better price that $50

They were marked down to $50 at the Pentagon City, VA store. Picked up two for me and my brother. Hopefully it'll improve my driving in Forza, lol.

My thanks to the OP!

They have two or three for this price at the Niles, OH Best Buy. I already have one. I paid nearly $90 for it and I've hardly used it.

None around me on locator. I just bought NFS:Shift & have Forza 3. I've heard it's the best way to experience the games. I have $40 in reward zone points that would make this a great deal.

I'll check some stores this week.

Well the wheel acts just like a controller, so I can't see any game that supports the wheel and multi-player modes not supporting multiple wheels.

wasn't there also a $20 off monthly reward zone membership coupon as well?

they probably won't let you combine it with a clearance item, but it's worth a shot.

[quote name='Filbert']Well the wheel acts just like a controller, so I can't see any game that supports the wheel and multi-player modes not supporting multiple wheels.[/QUOTE]

The guide that came with the wheel says you can hook up to four wheels to one console.

The force feedback, even though relatively mild, is really helping me out with cornering.

bread's done
Back