XBOX 360 - Xbox Live Gold 12-month Kit (full kit w/ LOTs of extras) - $49.99 ! ! !

[quote name='aznfury684']Does the rebate still work? The other ones expired in like June.[/quote]

I haven't seen one that has a sticker for the rebate on it since it expired. So I think that it is long gone. I wish I had gotten one before then so I could have taken advantage of it...

It's a decent deal (Bankshot Billiards is fairly fun), but I'm favoring the Vision pack more. You can get the camera, 2 or 3 Live Arcade games, the same 200 points, the headset, and 1 year of Gold for $73 shipped from buy.com - plus you can use a $5 off coupon to take it down to $68.

This thread's deal gets me a headset, 1 year, 200 points, and Bankshot Billiards for about $60 shipped. Bankshot's not so good that I'd take it over the Vision camera! :)

Hell, the biggest reason why I'd shell out for the 12 month kit is for Bankshot. No way in fucking hell am I gonna shell out the money for the points for it!

[quote name='rly723']does xbox marketplace have the billiads for free? or does it cost points?[/quote]

ahahah, if only Bankshot Billards were free!

[quote name='rly723']does xbox marketplace have the billiads for free? or does it cost points?[/QUOTE]
1200 points, if I remember correctly. Pricey...

[quote name='SpyderGT']1200 points, if I remember correctly. Pricey...[/quote]

Yeah, its 15 bucks worth in points. Too damn priey if you ask me. Only way for a pool game to be at least worth that on Live Arcade is if it were a Virtual Pool game...

Yeah, the pros of Bankshot Billiards are online play w/ Vision camera support, 3-player local play, realistic physics, good graphics (though not 3D), and...

The cons are primarilly the control (overly complicated, but doable), the price, the lack of players online (due to the price), and the lack of game types and options. Plus it doesn't properly teach you to play the games types it does have.

Still, if you like pool, by all means get it with the pack. You'd have to really like pool to get it over the Vision pack though.

bread's done
Back