Xbox 360 Zero Hour Launch Event

[quote name='Zoglog']probably less I think, the e3 was limited only to press conference attendance. I'm estimating 200 at max. Also dependingon how cool they actually look. I hope they accept best buy gift cards there.

I think you can sign up on multiple sites since each site is alloted a certain amount according to teamxbox[/QUOTE]

There were actually 5000 of the E3 faceplate made.

Well looks like my girlfriend got in. Weird thing is we registered on the multiple sites. I didn't get any tho and she got like 5... Thier thing is so whack. Anyway we registered one and we'll be going it seems o_O. I guess no more waiitng outside BB hawthorne for me

Bastards don't mention anything about BB Giftcards in the e-mail or page tho grrr.

Anyone know if they have any contact info for the event?

New plan

1)Get Xbox 360 at 9pm at Zero Hour event.
2)Drive to the BB down in Hawthorne by 10PM and mock everyone
3)Get shot or beat to a pulp with sticks
4)?????
5)Profit

[quote name='AshesofWake']yeah i registered on the xbox site. i never got any emails after i entered though, maybe i fucked it up...[/QUOTE]

hmm weird same here, my girlfriend got multiple invites 0_o

shame me for doubleposting, but makes me so damn happy

YES! Major Nelson responded to me in his blog!

Major Nelson Says:

Yes. I confirmed that you CAN use a BB gift card

HORRAH!

[quote name='AshesofWake']yay![/QUOTE]

make sure you check your e-mails Ashes, they are picking the 2nd round of people randomly now. If I get it i'll put you as my guest =)

Yeah I got tickets. I just booked a hotel for Sunday night. There aren't that many hotels around there. So they might fill up fast. The Best Western and Holiday Inn were full already, so I had to book at Super Hotel 8.

Well I didnt get in. I probobly wouldnt be able to go since I have to work at 7am on Monday. I wanted to go more for the free face plate than anything. Im a sucker for free/cheap limited edition stuff.

the way I look at it is it's a decent tradeoff, nothing to jizz all over though. I can't believe some people are actually flying in from the UK o_O

pros:
-Get the limited items
-Get to play some Video Games
-Don't need to camp out for a 360

Cons:
-Drive to palmdale.... yuck (about 2 hours)
-Motel room (30 bucks a person)
-Could potentially be boring as hell
-Have to work on wed instead of mon.

I just got an email saying I won tickets. I am pretty excited but I hope one of my friends will go with me so I don't have to go solo.

Hey does anyone even know the address where this will be held? can i get as much info as to where this is going tot ake place so me and my friend can call and make hotel reservations? whos going to bring gaming stuff with them if they sleep at a hotel? ill bring my dc and maybe the xbox to play while not at the event.

oh snap dios, u might be a bit too late, I booked my hotel about 3 days ago and most of the close ones in palmdale are booked full like the holiday inn and the best western. Me and my girlfriend are staying at the super motel 8. it's cheap and it's only 10 mins from the site.

The site is at plant 42 in one of the hangars.

Are there ANY hotels around there or even close to there? what about the motel 8? How much did you pay for a 2 person room. ima reserve something tonight.

our room was like 60 total after tax, so 30 each between me and my girlfriend. if u have 4 people it's even cheaper.

btw this is what the wristbands look like

63954823_f8c99a6361.jpg

you will need to be on the list to get in though and guests HAVE to have thier winner present to get in as well.

Any zip code or addresses i can get? thanks for you help so far but i cant find any info on google on this. closest hotels pricing , addresses and such. i cant find anything really.

I didn't get the wristbands yet. Has anyone here got theirs? Zog I know those aren't yours because you are getting my guest pass ;P

i just wanted an idea b/c i'm getting worried. Only a few days left. ^^ hehe

None of my friends wanted to go but my dad did which surprised me. So he took some time off work and I got my professor to postpone my midterm. Now I just need to get some hotel reservations if there are any left. Maybe I'll see some of you guys while I'm down there.

I heard from someone saying this is a lock in party, meaning once we are in, we cannot go and come as we please even with wrist bands, is this true? does anyone know actually what the LEGIT rules are posted or will be? plus i hope everyone doesnt HAVE to arrive sunday at 7, im not showing up til midnight on sunday so i will be a bit late.

[quote name='dios']I heard from someone saying this is a lock in party, meaning once we are in, we cannot go and come as we please even with wrist bands, is this true? does anyone know actually what the LEGIT rules are posted or will be? plus i hope everyone doesnt HAVE to arrive sunday at 7, im not showing up til midnight on sunday so i will be a bit late.[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope not since it starts Sunday at noon and goes until 12:01 am Tuesday. I know I won't be able to stay awake that long so I hope I can leave to sleep Sunday night and still come back on Monday.

shouldn't be the case. After all why would they tell you to get lodging ;). But yeah u should be able to come and go as you please.

Just an update bump, according to the latest from trixie they won't be checking specific names per wristband if they were mailed out to you. Which means I might have some extra ones o_O;;

Congratulations again on winning a ticket to the video game event of a lifetime! Almost 60,000 people registered in 24 hours to attend "Xbox 360: Zero Hour" and you are among the lucky ones who get to go! Wristbands have been shipped to all California winners and are required for entrance, while out-of-state and international winners will pick up their wristbands on site.

You're just two days away from stepping into the epicenter of the gaming universe. Here's some tasty sneak previews of what you'll have the chance to experience at "Xbox 360: Zero Hour"?

* Live gameplay of "Gears of War" as creator Cliff Blezinski plays onstage and then gives out a limited amount of autographed copies of the game's art book
* The exclusive Zero Hour "Red Vs. Blue" episode projected on the massive main stage screen
* id software's Todd Hollenshead challenges attendees to jump onstage for a "Quake 4" deathmatch
* Play high definition "Halo 2" with members of the Bungie Team
* Take home your free Zero Hour memory card and limited edition faceplate
* "Dead or Alive" world champions go head-to-head with attendees on Xbox 360's "DOA4"
* Watch as the Frag Dolls tear apart attendees on a giant screen
* Join industry legend Ken Lobb onstage as he shows you how to REALLY play Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero
* Play every single launch game
* Best Buy on-site store has thousands of Xbox 360 consoles IN STOCK for attendees
* And much, much more!

bread's done
Back