xbox 360

LucerinRed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anybody see a better deal than a $25 gift card or free controller with unit purchase? I got an RRoD and I'm trying to fix my unit, but I just wanted to look at my options. I definitely don't need the controller as I have 4 with charge packs. I figure my best option would be an Arcade, but I wouldn't mind the larger HDD space.

with elite a $50 card is common. You can send it back and go without for a month (or is the warranty for rrod over already?). If you go to a gamestop you might be able to trade it in (id call them) and get $30 plus TiV for new elite.

idk of any great deals going on right now.

but like i said $50 is common, and often good deals where you buy it and a $60 game and get back $100 or something similar. might have to go without for a while to get one of said deals.

I have a launch console, so my RRoD warranty is up. Which I think is ridiculous. Personally, I feel that if you have a major design flaw with your product and if the product breaks EVER as a result of that flaw, you should give a replacement. Especially since the people they're screwing over are early adopters. Way to support your fan base. I used to work for Lexmark, and while I hate the company and I think they do a terrible job overall, they at least did that right.

I can now saw as a result of this, I will no longer purchase things on my 360 instead of my PS3 if I have the option.

Same question as LucerinRed, but my RRoD fix didn't completely take. Doesn't get RRoD anymore, but it freezes on boot up or shortly after. Too bad! ):

I'm looking for a new Arcade, since I already have a hard drive and some controllers. Any nice deals?

bread's done
Back