XBOX 360Quick Charger Kit?

anubis20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I bought an XBOX 360 last night, premium pack an extra wireless controller and the play and charge kit. Today i bought an extra rechargable battery for my second wireless controller. Upon reading the manual they said i could charge it using the play and charge kit or the wuick charge kit. I have not seen these quick charge kits, if anyone knows anything about them let me know because those play and charge kits take forever to charge the battery fully even if you are not using the control.

[quote name='anubis20']I bought an XBOX 360 last night, premium pack an extra wireless controller and the play and charge kit. Today i bought an extra rechargable battery for my second wireless controller. Upon reading the manual they said i could charge it using the play and charge kit or the wuick charge kit. I have not seen these quick charge kits, if anyone knows anything about them let me know because those play and charge kits take forever to charge the battery fully even if you are not using the control.[/QUOTE]

isn't the quick charge kit coming soon. I don't think it's out yet

bread's done
Back