Xbox 360's back in stock at Amazon

[quote name='dracula']after stealing several billion dollars, Microsoft has earned every bit of the hatred.[/QUOTE]

I know I might be opening up a can...but what has Microsoft stolen in terms of billions? Seriously?

[quote name='Number83']I know I might be opening up a can...but what has Microsoft stolen in terms of billions? Seriously?[/QUOTE]
Our Souls!!!

In this day and age, you should be able to walk in any store and get a 360. It's not like a exotic sports car where they only make 500 of them.

If Microsft can't meet demand, then they shouldn't have released the system until they could do so.

They're STILL doing this dumbass bundle shit? That's awful. Second of all, MS not including the remote anymore is even dumber. What the hell told them they should do that, in the midst of hardware shortages? Where do they get the temerity to lodge their head up their ass and say, ok, we sold a tard pack and now we're going to start taking away accessories that made the premium pack actually worth buying? Stupid, stupid stupid.

I dont know what'll come first, an Xbox 360 killer app or MS actually doing something intelligent.

[quote name='screwkick']In this day and age, you should be able to walk in any store and get a 360. It's not like a exotic sports car where they only make 500 of them.

If Microsft can't meet demand, then they shouldn't have released the system until they could do so.[/QUOTE]

So that nobody gets to play? That would make no sense at all.

While I don't mind discussing many topics, I think we need to put this thread elsewhere...I don't see any deals here, so perhaps we should reassign back to the 360 forum, instead of the deals forum.

[quote name='Demontooth']I don't want one and I enjoy VIDEO GAMES, I don't care who makes them. Sucks for me? I would think it sucks for YOU, $400 for the system, $60 for the games? I'll wait for the fourth price drop and the $20 games before I'll jump in. This is after all, CHEAP ass gamer.[/QUOTE]

ditto, i have too many games and the prices on these games are just nuts, when the system is $150 or less, and lots of platinum hits games, then i might consider picking one up.

Yeah, I agree that this thread should be in the deal section since your not getting a deal by buying a crappy Gamestop bundle.

[quote name='Number83']I know I might be opening up a can...but what has Microsoft stolen in terms of billions? Seriously?[/QUOTE]

look at the lawsuits(where microsoft got sued and lost) with stac and wang

Microsoft was making offers to purchase the stac company for their file compression software in the mid 1990s. After weeks of studying the technology and company, microsoft decided to pull out since they had enough information to come up with the technology themselves. They got sued for $120 million and lost. They did not appeal, but rather paid out with no questions asked.

similar case with wang.

Microsoft has done this for windows 3.1, windows 95, windows 2000, windows ME, windows xp, internet explorer 2,3,4,5 and 6.

Oftentimes when a new breakthrough comes along for the web, microsoft will offer to buy the company, then steal the technology and write out the code from the company that they stole it from, putting them out of business.

Gates built his $60 billion fortune mostly from outright stealing it.

bread's done
Back