Xbox and PC games includes a brand new copy of Prince of Persia: Warriors Within

dingly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A brand new copy of PoP: Warriors Within for Xbox
I will sell that for $37.00 since it is completely new. Fresh out of the box.
I dont have a picture for that... but

ALL XBOX GAMES ARE GONE

LOGITECH CONTROLLER IS GONE

Various PC games. Far Cry,Diablo 2: LoD, Diablo, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Halo,
Norton Systemworks 2003, and Norton Internet Security 2003

if you have any questions please contact me via AIM, PM me, or reply here please. Thank you. Also, i prefer cash over trading since I am extremely low on cash right now. Thank you and have a happy holiday

I'm interested in Rome:Total War, what price are you looking to sell at? Also, what payment methods you want?

Also, here's my tradelist: tradelist

Just in case anything grabs ya :lol:

[quote name='humidore']I'm interested in Rome:Total War, what price are you looking to sell at? Also, what payment methods you want?

Just in case anything grabs ya :lol:[/quote]

Hmmmm, nothing interests me.

WHat is the price range you are pleased with?
I use Paypal.

Thank you and have a nice holiday

[quote name='dingly'][quote name='humidore']I'm interested in Rome:Total War, what price are you looking to sell at? Also, what payment methods you want?

Just in case anything grabs ya :lol:[/quote]

Hmmmm, nothing interests me.

WHat is the price range you are pleased with?
I use Paypal.

Thank you and have a nice holiday[/quote]

Actually, I really should save for a new graphics card before getting Rome:TW. If I can start working soon, I will have the disposable income for extra games, but I can't really now, sorry! I'll check this topic often tho. Happy holidays!

I just sold Rome.
Good luck on getting your Graphics card, cough Nvidia cough.
Anyway

All the other offers are still up

- dingly

Ya really shoudn't ditch the BF1942, there's a lot of good mods for it (including several I test or develop for.) Same for BFV. BFV sucks but it's worth keeping for PoE, RA, and USI/GW, EoD, etc.

And I can go on for HOURS about BF1942s mods ;-)

Add me if you have xfire- I'm speedfire.

[quote name='SpeedFire']Ya really shoudn't ditch the BF1942, there's a lot of good mods for it (including several I test or develop for.) Same for BFV. BFV sucks but it's worth keeping for PoE, RA, and USI/GW, EoD, etc.

And I can go on for HOURS about BF1942s mods ;-)

Add me if you have xfire- I'm speedfire.[/quote]

Yeah but I need the money :D
So it is still up for grabs

[quote name='SpeedFire']How much would you ask for BF1942 and BFV shipped, just out of curiosity?[/quote]
$30.00 shipped

Great deal, will ship out tommorow if I can, and def. monday.

Thanks

[quote name='SpeedFire']That's a damned fine deal, I'll see if anyone I know wants to pounce on it.[/quote]
yeah it is a damn fine deal :D
I take very nice care of my games, meaning when you get your games you will not even see a scratch on the disc. Unless of course I bought it from someone else, but that does not happen most of the time

bread's done
Back