Xbox Black(the demo)

klingon666

CAGiversary!
Just got the new OXM and I saw the demo for Black. Pop the disc in ,I am in a warehouse moved 2 feet to get out and the demo froze and the low pitch hummning began. I tried 3 and 4 times same crapola. How is everybody elses demo disc doin??

got the demo working I had to disconnect the cable for going online from the xbox. It is a timed demo...........

360 Stuff:
Condemned Demo
Quake 4 Demo
FF XI Interview
Amped 3: Closer Look
TimeShift Trailer
Full Auto Trailer
Amped 3 Trailer
FF XI Trailer

Xbox Stuff:
Black Demo
Total Overdose Demo
Driver: Parallel Lines Trailer
Sonic Riders Trailer

Scarface is on the cover.

Terrible demo disk this month. Already played Black demo for ps2. They need to start getting out some good 360 demos.

[quote name='klingon666']Just got the new OXM and I saw the demo for Black. Pop the disc in ,I am in a warehouse moved 2 feet to get out and the demo froze and the low pitch hummning began. I tried 3 and 4 times same crapola. How is everybody elses demo disc doin??[/QUOTE]

The first time I made it under the bridge and around the corner before I died. The next 7 tries all froze with the loud buzzing noise. I'm so pissed!

[quote name='klingon666']got the demo working I had to disconnect the cable for going online from the xbox. It is a timed demo...........[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. The demo works great when disconnected from the network, but it's still too short. I can't wait for this game!

[quote name='Madskills1182']Terrible demo disk this month. Already played Black demo for ps2. They need to start getting out some good 360 demos.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be suprised if they stopped putting 360 demos on the disc since they're availaible for free in the marketplace.

[quote name='jer7583']black sucks, hard.

Terrible game.[/QUOTE]Dude, trying as hard as possible not to be an ass, but...

I fucking hate your face.

[quote name='Scorch']I wouldn't be suprised if they stopped putting 360 demos on the disc since they're availaible for free in the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. There's still some ppl with no HD or XBL who would appreciate a demo disc.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I doubt it. There's still the very some ppl with no HD or XBL who would appreciate a demo disc.[/QUOTE]

They still haven't put King Kong or Call of Duty 2 up for DL on 360 Live! WTF?

[quote name='Scorch']I wouldn't be suprised if they stopped putting 360 demos on the disc since they're availaible for free in the marketplace.[/QUOTE]If they could get some early releases, it would be nice (like they had with Full Auto). Having Quake 4 and Condemned (although it's an awesome demo) has little point. Downloading does take a lot of time, so this probally helps the impatient people try out the games.

bread's done
Back