Xbox brand new without Forza

Cabana

CAG Veteran
Aren't previous generations supposed to get CHEAPER when the new ones come out? Why is it impossible to buy an Xbox without having to buy the game? I just want a brand new Xbox for $150.

[quote name='Cabana']Aren't previous generations supposed to get CHEAPER when the new ones come out? Why is it impossible to buy an Xbox without having to buy the game? I just want a brand new Xbox for $150.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft hasn't turned a profit on xbox, so why bother taking an even bigger cut?

They've all but abandoned the platform software wise, so if there's a price drop...it'll be more likely to clear out stock in the retail channels than to get more consoles into homes.

But to answer your question, check at college bookstores. We had a couple of regular non-Forza bundles for $150 around Christmas.

Okay let's just say Mircosoft is dumb and bill gates is a moron, Mircosoft should overrun him they have more percentages of the company, anyways while x-box is loosing money PS2 is making a big profit with their universal system price drop!!!! GO PS2 AND PS3!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Sejad']Okay let's just say Mircosoft is dumb and bill gates is a moron, Mircosoft should overrun him they have more percentages of the company, anyways while x-box is loosing money PS2 is making a big profit with their universal system price drop!!!! GO PS2 AND PS3!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Go die or something.

i agree with menik...

but the truth is, its going to be progressivly harder to find a new xbox that is not the forza, microsoft has already said they arent manufacturing the console anymore, and the forza bundle was on of the last ones. at my local gametstop all they have are forza bundles with no end in sight. youre better off trying to find one used, youll save money too

i went to a TRU looking for $10 deals, and a lady and her daughter were asking about buying a new XBOX, and the associate guy was talking about how they had the $180 version and the regular $150, so maybe your TRU will have it

Well I'm sure the OP already got the basic consensus from everyone, but since I didn't see anyone actually post this, I'll just mention that I asked the Microsoft rep that comes to our store a few weeks ago and he said that from here on out, they'll no longer be shipping systems solo, only bundles. However, it won't be Forza for much longer, according to him, but no word on what the replacement will be.

bread's done
Back