XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='bananas']plz[/QUOTE]

Can you fucking read? It plainly states up top this - NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

[quote name='bananas']its used to pm me one please school girl[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, bananas, but what part of the big bold letters in the thread title "Xbox Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING No Trading" do you not understand?

[quote name='Xuang']huh? I coulda sworn there was a post about 1 person begging and another for telling him off.[/QUOTE]

Yea I saw that earlier! Must have been deleted.

[quote name='halokilla91']Here are two 48 hour gold passes.

GBFGF-D32V4-DPQ88-QVQXQ-DHB9R
BXPVK-DPGJ7-T38FM-MVPK8-TV6VG[/QUOTE]

Sadly they are both gone :( :drool:

[quote name='monstericreated']Damn, already used. :( Letter was J. Very generous drop, sorry I didn't get it but thanks for dropping![/QUOTE]

no problem, minecraft isnt my type of game ;)

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I was going the complete wrong way on the keyboard, lol.

Edit: Not even a 'thank you' for a $20 game?
Pshhh, lurkers man....[/QUOTE]

This is why I don't get why people just toss codes out there like this. I would want to be thanked for something, which is why I keep coming up with ways to prevent lurkers from winning codes but nobody ever implements them.

Ask a question in the same post as your offering of a code, the first person in the topic to get the answer right gets the code PM'd to them. People say "nobody wants to do that people want to just dump the code and leave" - well then they can deal with their lack of "thank yous"

Foam fingers and Darksider shirts

XMJ9V-JD4R7-WRKDG-GXXDK-6DXHZ
XMMXK-2YCTH-946YJ-GPQQM-7Y37Z
XMV3J-737Q4-7JKWY-4HG6Q-K7M6Z
XMVXY-KGFD7-42HXH-K7TCM-PK24Z
XMYG7-R3C97-QHCHM-2GRYH-MJMGZ
XP2M4-DC2KP-VT9VY-WY639-9XP9Z
XP6MQ-J633M-TKQ3D-69RMP-4GJHZ
XPC73-6VY77-MC9TX-R4337-GW9QZ
XPGG2-F3KR9-RYC93-MXJ3R-G4QVZ
XPKR7-C6YC3-3J4DQ-GQHRY-3GD6Z
XPQDT-DKFHQ-WVW4R-GVM9W-GY9MZ
XPVGR-RYJMW-94GF7-GWCJQ-3R3MZ
XPXC6-2GWKD-WX2VK-G2HT2-7VMJZ
XPYP7-JK4R2-W6JM3-9TTRV-MJ4MZ
XQ7CQ-R9QHC-9GV26-X2XVJ-RRH7Z
XQCPY-3H4CR-Y7YVV-3T6C3-VVQPZ
XQCVW-QW7WY-KRX32-9GCMT-Q4FJZ
XQG4H-76RK6-HHDRD-K73PH-FMTQZ
XQMRQ-JXDDH-DTTDX-9QQT2-4RJ6Z
XQMWF-9463P-2TYVG-XTT24-6X6CZ
XQW4Q-QG6WT-DDKTV-RG377-WVMQZ
XQW4Y-W7WHC-W4T9J-4XYFY-PFHDZ
XQY9M-4W9GC-D3GYR-M6DH6-4J92Z
XQYYF-3PJMC-PY7HG-3DDJ3-Y9FTZ
XR2V2-CFCFM-DMDKV-G2449-4KMVZ
XR9FQ-FF4T2-JRX4Y-VGDCK-MX7WZ
XRDCM-G6RPD-3GCQK-T2XGG-67D9Z
XRH3P-Y6JDV-TRGMJ-FK62Y-JGJ2Z
XRKJ6-Q4MC4-GFRW6-3GXGT-QPJ4Z
XRP3G-X4HWX-FMW2M-FD6HH-V4R4Z
XRWH4-JQ3GC-FJ4R7-7PMQG-WQ2YZ
X6X7X-2DWTD-43VVP-4X7F9-9K4TZ
X73XY-7PCPK-R9WFG-CVW3V-DX6FZ
X77P2-7YJ7T-27JFH-4W3JD-24QDZ
X7DFT-R3K76-HT44Y-V4J6H-CRV4Z
X7GRT-CGPK2-XKG9J-H772C-6Q2MZ
X7J9T-7PRTC-2RR3D-JCPJ7-VT4JZ
[FONT=&quot]X7RYT-P2RCK-P4X7W-DP9QR-4C6FZ

Darksiders

Male

[/FONT] KVMXX-YQJ4X-CRYDK-3M3HT-TQJCZ
JC4KT-FKR9Q-GP394-9PFR2-PCDHZ
W9CT2-JMRR2-4D6KT-Q499T-MTHJZ
V3736-6X4FT-VWXFW-RH623-TV64Z
[FONT=&quot]CVRD6-2DQ6H-JPFTC-72TJY-V979Z[/FONT]

Female

X42YQ-9JVWJ-HDCCT-GTF3G-932KZ
7CMV3-J43V6-Q7FJ9-3YFXK-G9QFZ
6RQJ7-H9RWP-P4M3K-Q6VF6-93CXZ
R4CQ9-XVVWD-CVJY9-TM9C7-YVK4Z
QXJ37-JH734-JGF4G-XVT49-62QVZ

Rage male shirt

MWHVF-2JHJJ-MYJ6P-GYMTP-H3KFZ
P3XHW-K7XGW-QTCY3-4RGTV-4GJ2Z

Battlefield 3 helmet

9MP2M-F7996-2GCTC-VTFXH-WDF7Z
RVWCR-6V37K-KPVRG-V6V4V-PDGVZ

Battlefield 3 shirt

WM42D-RHTDJ-XDCJT-MRW9P-K7M2Z
P2QWV-W4794-T7TQF-RGK34-K43PZ

Carrot

6G9V2-7PTDQ-HG7FP-Y6MX9-6DJHZ
HXY7R-RWJWK-TPT4G-264R9-TQWYZ

48 hr code

C2DMG-MPKR2-GM2WC-VVY98-9M43Q
[FONT=&quot]BCVYY-JMPHR-F3VMY-PG3GQ-PD2VJ

Enjoy!
[/FONT]

[quote name='dmzauk']Foam finger

XPKR7-C6YC3-3J4DQ-GQHRY-3GD6Z

Carrot

6G9V2-7PTDQ-HG7FP-Y6MX9-6DJHZ

Enjoy!
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thank you for the freebies; I redeemed these two for a friend. :D

Took this code for female darksiders shirt: 6RQJ7-H9RWP-P4M3K-Q6VF6-93CXZ

and XPQDT-DKFHQ-WVW4R-GVM9W-GY9MZ for a foam finger! I think it might have been the last one cause I went through pretty much all starting at the bottom and working my way up.

thanks!!

[quote name='Pravado']This is why I don't get why people just toss codes out there like this. I would want to be thanked for something, which is why I keep coming up with ways to prevent lurkers from winning codes but nobody ever implements them.

Ask a question in the same post as your offering of a code, the first person in the topic to get the answer right gets the code PM'd to them. People say "nobody wants to do that people want to just dump the code and leave" - well then they can deal with their lack of "thank yous"[/QUOTE]

I dropped it like that because there were a large amount of members online including those who didnt qualify for it. Since it was at beggining of raptr giveaway ;)

[quote name='Xuang']I didn't qualify Q.Q even though I was dedicated in Fez[/QUOTE]

Fez wasn't a game on the list of games you needed to be dedicated it... :roll:

[quote name='yamayama']Fez wasn't a game on the list of games you needed to be dedicated it... :roll:
[/QUOTE]
I know that's the point I dedicated Fez for nothing stayed up late for nothing didn't win anything at all

[quote name='Xuang']I know that's the point I dedicated Fez for nothing stayed up late for nothing didn't win anything at all[/QUOTE]

Look on the bright side at least you won the toy soldiers pack, I have 13 achievements in trials evolution but raptr only mark 2 and this with several games.

I cant believe I lost Minecraft, I think back to mourn some corner or something :(

[quote name='Pravado']This is why I don't get why people just toss codes out there like this. I would want to be thanked for something, which is why I keep coming up with ways to prevent lurkers from winning codes but nobody ever implements them.

Ask a question in the same post as your offering of a code, the first person in the topic to get the answer right gets the code PM'd to them. People say "nobody wants to do that people want to just dump the code and leave" - well then they can deal with their lack of "thank yous"[/QUOTE]
I don't mind people just dropping stuff because that is their prerogative. No one should be dropping codes just to fish for a thank you.
It's not really a problem that I have with lurkers who don't say thank you. I mean, it doesn't affect my day or anything.
But I just can't wrap my head around what kind of parents some of these people had that they couldn't teach them any kind of manners. Someone does something for you, it's common courtesy to say thank you.

Can you imagine some of these people in real life?
You see them coming from their car at the gas station and you spend a half second extra while leaving the store to hold the door for them. They put their head down, don't make eye contact, and hurry past you through the door.
You're in line at the grocery store and have a cart full of items when one of these people come up with a gallon of milk in their hands. You look at them and say "Go ahead sir." Instead of looking at you and saying "Hey, thanks a lot!" they brush past you and throw their money at the teller and walk off.

It's nothing too surprising though I guess. I've been on the internet a long time and know that there is a ton of people out there with zero people skills. Hell, I'm pretty socially awkward myself. But never that bad. My family may not have been the greatest people out there at all, but they knew their 'Pleases" and 'Thank Yous' and taught them to me. I am glad my two-year-old is learning them quickly.

[quote name='isawbluejays']I have a female Joe Mad Darksiders II shirt code up for grabs:
6P29T-72RHH-GFF77-K6JXT-PC64Z[/QUOTE]

Looks like the code is still good. You just can't redeem it unless you have a female avatar. How silly!

[quote name='jimmyyx18']got the puzzle, thanlks!!![/QUOTE]
if you are saying you solved the puzzle thats BS I just checked and its still active.

Dammit I got all the outside borders together & then Someone drops a code on twitter & I redeem that instead. I shouldve been smart and opened a new tab...Oh well dont know what this game is but now I got Beyond Good and Evil HD on PSN, Good luck all!

bread's done
Back