XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

So I got the anniversary helmet mailed to me by MS. I entered the code and the Xbox just hung and I had to reboot it. Now I'm afraid to try it again. Does this happen often?

[quote name='Javery']So I got the anniversary helmet mailed to me by MS. I entered the code and the Xbox just hung and I had to reboot it. Now I'm afraid to try it again. Does this happen often?[/QUOTE]

That happened to me when I was entering my gold code. I still got the 12 months tho, after a few refreshes

[quote name='H3ll']Male Halo 4 Red Spartan

662H4-TMYH6-9PQTR-9C6JJ-TCPPZ[/QUOTE]

was lurked =[ thought for once i might get one

So I have 2 female codes for the red armor (fairly certain they are the red spartan.. they are mos def female though, as when I try to redeem them they come up "This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it."....

Do not PM me, I will not give them to you... respond in this thread and I will PM you a code.

[quote name='tek428']Where do you guys get these?[/QUOTE]

I got these from friends who didn't use them since they were female... IIRC they originally came from a web site that gave out random codes - which has since went away

Steel Jacket SkillsSouthern Shaolin kung fu systems often used special exercises to make certain parts of the body impervious to strikes. I use it 97% of the time for work that is often vector-based.). The foil features a lightweight round flexible blade and a small hand shield called a bell guard.
SuppliesIt is important to talk with the fishing tour guide before the trip to determine what supplies you should bring. Sporting goods stores will have the largest selection of Burton jackets year round. Perhaps I would perform like Serge Blanco?. Make sure you remove batteries and memory cards before putting it in the bag so you aren't tempted to open it early.
- However I believe this to be a lie told to an impressionable young man, in the belief he was also gullible, and is included here purely for entertainment purposes.. If you're going more for style in your jacket, rather than simple function, look for quality fabrics.
Common fabrics used include polyamide, polyester and spandex. Think about it like being on the highway in a Volkswagen and having a semi comes up behind you. Boards for experts were narrow and hard to balance. Thus the Nike shoes are more coveted and can be sold for five times the price, being considered more valuable for no reason other than the marketing that has gone into them.
Once you have that number, you will know the size of your draw and how many slots you will need to fill. Gerard said retailers are more aware that beauty does not come in just one size. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
(I share a closet with the girl, and pretty much all of the hanger space is hers, so that's out.) Anyone have a brilliant method of managing shirts like this?. As a rule, men tend to have more of a hair-trigger response to sexual stimuli than women.
In the southern United States in the 1820's, however, the independent state of Haiti was of little concern. They get to people watch, listen in on their conversations and even make sales in the process. (See nine kid foods to avoid.). LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
It's about showing off some parts and covering up others, wearing sensual and soft materials, exuding touchable and desirable qualities- you don't need fake tan or false eyelashes to achieve what you want here... "We're taking things slow to start out, but we're clearly not going into Asia for 10 stores," Persson explains.
Again, you want to store this in a dry, shady area, indoors preferably. BronxUptown Sports Complex in the Bronx has a free trial class for prospective students. Your boat should have an anchor and you must know how to use it properly. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

A bucket of water near your bike allows you to wash the sand off your feet. It should be snug, yet not uncomfortable or numbing. Fitsistas (2011) is the ACT 2010 Personal Training Business of the year, and is the only pole dance studio in Australia to operate under the Fitness Industry Code of Practice (2011).
I haven't seen a garment like you describe in the older type jersey knit with the fuzzy inside, lately. In other words, the passage in Ephesians 5:21-33 is actually saying that "If a husband and wife will live together and live for Christ, there will no longer be a need for a power struggle.
I find that it lets me take my shirts from unwearable to presentable much faster than I could with an iron. That great savings off your total purchase price of any item on The Knot Shop, so long as you meet the minimum spends.. Dimethylaminoethanol, or DMAE, has been used primarily to improve memory in the elderly and alleviate attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADHD by stabilizing cell membranes.
LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Typically, higher-ranked armor is a lot bulkier and heavier than lower-ranked armor, which results in several problems:. Turn off the power. While some of that can be attributed to the fact that it's Kawai's first work, it still doesn't make it any easier on the eyes.
It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In it's dastardly plan Eagle had to hob nob with the most dangerous and cruel people that B and Q had ever known. Whether chasing baddies through the yard or dressing dolls for a tea party, these are games even the most socially challenged child can enjoy; games which can also promote learning and creativity and enhance vocabulary, a sense of inclusion and social skills..
This ride takes cyclists through pastureland and woodland, touching a bit of American history along the way. First of all, there's just too much momentum built up around SOAP, and second, REST doesn't have well-established standards around transactions, metadata, security, etc.
You can usually wear full-length pants and at least mid-thigh-length shorts, skorts or golf skirts or dresses. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation. In some ways, it is equivalent to wearing a safety belt in the car.
I have never found the payoff to be worth it. Straighten the panels, then fold in half. The final goal is then to master the 2.4 km run as a tested event. What with all this moving, the earth began to turn. They were almost immediately joined by Mark Galbraith and Ian Yolles (also Patagonia alums), and together the foursome formed their new company's core leadership team.

[quote name='Warrio_r']Free CODE for The Darkness Comics Vol 1 and Vol 2.

The code is complete and unused so it is just copy paste. Enjoy ppl :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Lurked...

But thanks for posting!

I bought 2 THQ Humble Bundles for Steam to give away. So these don't get lurked PM me if you want a code.

Edit: Oh and tell me what you want, the code packages are listed below. I will update as codes are taken

>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things that are gone:

Gone - Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Gone - Saints Row - The 3rd

Gone - Titan Quest

Gone - Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slicrick']I bought 2 THQ Humble Bundles for Steam to give away. So these don't get lurked PM me if you want a code.

Edit: Oh and tell me what you want, the code packages are listed below. I will update as codes are taken

>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 x Titan Quest

2 x Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things that are gone:

Gone - Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Gone - Saints Row - The 3rd[/QUOTE]

Thanks Slic!

Halo 4 XP code
Code:
E6NZ0YBW4TC6
[/QUOTE]

Invalid Code Combination
"Halo® 4 Walmart Package Insert Codes are worth 12 XP Matches if you input a combo of codes from specially-marked 24 packs of DEW or Diet DEW, specially-marked 10.5 oz-11.5 oz Doritos and a Halo® 4 game Walmart package insert code. This combo of codes must be redeemed during a single online code redeem form submission."

Good to know. This code is from the Halo 4 insert so if somebody has the codes from Mt. Dew and Doritos, this might still be useful.
[quote name='Benisjamin']Halo 4 XP code
Code:
E6NZ0YBW4TC6

Invalid Code Combination
"Halo® 4 Walmart Package Insert Codes are worth 12 XP Matches if you input a combo of codes from specially-marked 24 packs of DEW or Diet DEW, specially-marked 10.5 oz-11.5 oz Doritos and a Halo® 4 game Walmart package insert code. This combo of codes must be redeemed during a single online code redeem form submission."[/QUOTE]

Requests have slowed down below are the codes I have left. I believe Tek428 was the one donated the last titan quest key but I deleted his email before recording his name.

>

Titan Quest Steam Key
YWDJD-2AINM-EBN59

Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key
VEQ6A-2D692-243XB
J69MY-HBVA6-QANZJ

Some 48 hour trial codes. These were in release copies of Gears 2, Gears 3 and Modern Warfare 3 respectively, hopefully they still work.

MJ7CT-GF6CJ-Y9WY3-233H2-3MR33
HXW3R-TRKK9-XHDGY-YDWV7-CPFRM
V4MWX-YQQ23-2WKX3-Q2W9D-VH2P2

Also have a Jimmy Urine in-game costume for Lollipop Chainsaw for the first person to reply with Lollipop Chainsaw in their XBL activity list. Code will be sent to the Gamertag.

[quote name='Bloomy']Some 48 hour trial codes. These were in release copies of Gears 2, Gears 3 and Modern Warfare 3 respectively, hopefully they still work.

MJ7CT-GF6CJ-Y9WY3-233H2-3MR33
HXW3R-TRKK9-XHDGY-YDWV7-CPFRM
V4MWX-YQQ23-2WKX3-Q2W9D-VH2P2

Also have a Jimmy Urine in-game costume for Lollipop Chainsaw for the first person to reply with Lollipop Chainsaw in their XBL activity list. Code will be sent to the Gamertag.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, took V4MWX-YQQ23-2WKX3-Q2W9D-VH2P2

bread's done
Back