XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I've got a code for what I was told is a Kinect Prop. Idk if it's still any good but if anyone wants it just pm.

*EDIT: Code is now gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few Mt Dew Halo bottle cap codes... PM me and i'll spread them out.

Sorry, lurkers need not apply.

**** UPDATE ***
I have enough requests to hand out the codes... i may get more this weekend if i go to the hocky game...My son runs around after the game and grabs them from the many empties... he usually gets 10-15 at a game...

PLEASE don't PM me at this point, i will post again if/when i have more.

I'm at work now, so i'll send the codes tonight when i get home.

[quote name='1969iggy']I have a few Mt Dew Halo bottle cap codes... PM me and i'll spread them out.

Sorry, lurkers need not apply.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='cin84_12']Got a few things to give away. Just reply here saying which one you want and I will PM the code for it.

ilomilo

Please do not trade or sell these codes.[/QUOTE]
PM'd

[quote name='cin84_12']Got a few things to give away. Just reply here saying which one you want and I will PM the code for it.

The Maw
R-Type Dimensions
ilomilo
2x 160 Microsoft Points

Please do not trade or sell these codes.[/QUOTE]

Since no one requested it yet, I'm interested in The Maw I know someone who still doesn't have this game and will enjoy it =) thanks!

[quote name='cin84_12']All codes have been sent out. Sorry for the delay; CAG is loading very slowly right now. I'll be sure to post more if I get them.[/QUOTE]

You sir are very kind, congratulations to all those people who received one of the free codes!

[quote name='MochaRaf']You sir are very kind, congratulations to all those people who received one of the free codes![/QUOTE]

Agreed! Awesome, awesome drops! I wish I'd been around for R-type. Congrats everyone, and down with lurkers!

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site.... Anyway I have 2 codes for Female avatar costumes.

BOTH CODES ARE NOW GONE TO CAG MEMBERS

1st is Xbox Live Zombie Avatar Costume (female) - Came with COD: BOPs II Care Package - CODE has been taken by a CAG member!
2nd is Xbox Live Female Avatar MW3 White T-shirt

If you would like one of these codes msg me or PM me. 1st in 1st served, would be nice if whoever wants a code is a fan / player of the particular game the code is from. Perhaps have it in your games list!

Cheers
Cactus

[quote name='cin84_12']All codes have been sent out. Sorry for the delay; CAG is loading very slowly right now. I'll be sure to post more if I get them.[/QUOTE]

cin84_12, nicely done. Quite generous of you to give back to the community.

[quote name='gtstcactus']Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site.... Anyway I have 2 codes for Female avatar costumes.

BOTH CODES ARE NOW GONE TO CAG MEMBERS

1st is Xbox Live Zombie Avatar Costume (female) - Came with COD: BOPs II Care Package - CODE has been taken by a CAG member!
2nd is Xbox Live Female Avatar MW3 White T-shirt

If you would like one of these codes msg me or PM me. 1st in 1st served, would be nice if whoever wants a code is a fan / player of the particular game the code is from. Perhaps have it in your games list!

Cheers
Cactus[/QUOTE]

Thank you Cactus for the MW3 t-shirt. :D

[quote name='the_punisher']39Y7R-C7X9D-TBCYW-3H9QD-QDQFK
halo avatar female tee if anyone's interested[/QUOTE]

Just grabbed this one, thanks for the drop!

[quote name='Luke452']Halo 4 Blue warrior avatar armor (female)

GD?VC-3VCVX-K67W4-FJ2??-T6TRZ

*Famous WWE superstar[/QUOTE]

Assassins Creed III Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character
3XM-HA96-RPQ4-EUVY-R6BH (in game)

Assassins Creed III lost Mayan ruins and sawtooth sword dlc
3XM-L66P-DG7B-MQ38-PNLX (in game)

Assassins Creed III UPlay Passport (online pass)
G7W6J-MGKXF-T2HRP-C93JJ-FTCPZ

[quote name='Subject IX']Assassins Creed III lost Mayan ruins and sawtooth sword dlc
3XM-L66P-DG7B-MQ38-PNLX (in game)[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I got this one.

[quote name='bcoakiot']Also, the KAZO Sniper Rifle for Hitman: Absolution.

9FTPH-6J4JG-FD9W2-RMH7H-FR6CZ[/QUOTE]

Redeemed it Thanks!

[quote name='bcoakiot']Dishonored Mask Avatar Items:

X2XM7-YG9TK-M4FY4-VFDCH-DQ6JZ
C2F67-MX3VY-KK6QF-RHPWD-JT7RZ
D97CX-36RFD-PR2MM-RR32P-MM6JZ[/QUOTE]

All gone :(, but thanks. :applause:

[quote name='bcoakiot']Dishonored Mask Avatar Items:

X2XM7-YG9TK-M4FY4-VFDCH-DQ6JZ
C2F67-MX3VY-KK6QF-RHPWD-JT7RZ
D97CX-36RFD-PR2MM-RR32P-MM6JZ[/QUOTE]

looks like im superlate to the party

Just bought the Tritton Warheads 7.1 and it came with codes for male and female Halo 4 logo T-shirts. I used the female for myself so here is the male code:

Gmm3w-3dpvh-rhyrt-9r4gj-drrpz

[quote name='Cabochan Dwarf']Just bought the Tritton Warheads 7.1 and it came with codes for male and female Halo 4 logo T-shirts. I used the female for myself so here is the male code:

Gmm3w-3dpvh-rhyrt-9r4gj-drrpz[/QUOTE]

I got it. Thank you.

bread's done
Back