XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']3 Male Halo Red Spartan Armor

342MT-D4Q9Y-G2FV#-XJRYG-D9D9Z

# is a number[/QUOTE]

Many a thanks to you for the code. My son wanted one and I redeemed the one above for him.

Thanks and keep on gaming

Found some unredeemed WoW avatar shirt codes just sitting around on Twitter.

Horde T-Shirt:
Male: 2VGHC TD3PF VPJ26 DCVGD 424VZ
Female: TKVYG FFFG3 2GVM9 J2RYC 997RZ

Alliance T-Shirt:
Male: DYKRT HH6JF KG2GC FXDCF F2QGZ
Female: THRH7 JTRRF 6YTRM XY2RT C3RGZ
Female: TMKK6 VGC2D 7C3D2 JCHD3 4VDGZ

[quote name='eugaet']Found some unredeemed WoW avatar shirt codes just sitting around on Twitter.[/QUOTE]These have all been redeemed. I have a lot more, but I think I'll just keep them for now.

First person who has their FEMALE Xbox Gamertag registered in their CAG profile to quote me gets a set of WoW Alliance/Horde avatar shirt codes.

[quote name='eugaet']^ Lurked.[/QUOTE]
Damn! I actually thought it wasn't going to be taken that fast since no one had posted a reply to your post for hours so it seemed to be inactive.

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Damn! I actually thought it wasn't going to be taken that fast since no one had posted a reply to your post for hours so it seemed to be inactive.[/QUOTE]

me 2. :(

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Damn! I actually thought it wasn't going to be taken that fast since no one had posted a reply to your post for hours so it seemed to be inactive.[/QUOTE]Nope. Codes that are dropped are usually lurked within seconds. If it requires actually doing something to get a code, then the offer may never be taken, apparently.
Earlier, I posted a set of those avatar codes and they were redeemed quickly. But I've gotten no response for the next set. People are lazy. Also, rude. Not one person offered thanks for those codes. So no more drops.

It's very sad when someone doesn't give thanks for others generosity. I myself posted in the xbox live thread hoping someone will be able to spare a 48 hour gold code so i can try to finish up some stuff before the severs for the game Too Human get shut down.

I will definitely be thanking that person profusely lol

[quote name='kaelnysa']It's very sad when someone doesn't give thanks for others generosity. I myself posted in the xbox live thread hoping someone will be able to spare a 48 hour gold code so i can try to finish up some stuff before the severs for the game Too Human get shut down.

I will definitely be thanking that person profusely lol[/QUOTE]

Hey if you guys are so worried about the Lurkers maybe its time too Make a New Code Drop Thread or a New Private one but don't advertise it maybe Send a mass email too the members of current thread who do reply. Because its been Lurker paradise lately. Just some thoughts not complaining ;)

[quote name='gt3guy']Hey if you guys are so worried about the Lurkers maybe its time too Make a New Code Drop Thread or a New Private one but don't advertise it maybe Send a mass email too the members of current thread who do reply. Because its been Lurker paradise lately. Just some thoughts not complaining ;)[/QUOTE]

and also begging.

[quote name='gt3guy']Hey if you guys are so worried about the Lurkers maybe its time too Make a New Code Drop Thread or a New Private one but don't advertise it maybe Send a mass email too the members of current thread who do reply. Because its been Lurker paradise lately. Just some thoughts not complaining ;)[/QUOTE]

I have several codes I have been holding onto because I have not wanted lurkers to get them. If someone comes up with a good solution along these lines I would happily participate.

[quote name='eldergias']I have several codes I have been holding onto because I have not wanted lurkers to get them. If someone comes up with a good solution along these lines I would happily participate.[/QUOTE]

Make people PM you a number between 1-10. One guess each and first to guess correctly gets it.

[quote name='hellhunde']Make people PM you a number between 1-10. One guess each and first to guess correctly gets it.[/QUOTE]I have enough trouble keeping my inbox from getting full. All I asked was for someone to quote me and nobody's willing to do that. I did have a stipulation or two, but nothing outlandish.

[quote name='eldergias']I have several codes I have been holding onto because I have not wanted lurkers to get them. If someone comes up with a good solution along these lines I would happily participate.[/QUOTE]
give em to me :p
kidding...

Honestly I'm waiting till April 1st, when I can mess with people and have fun.
I could do it earlier and mess with people anyways. Because I got a Crysis code burning a hole in my pocket.... Yes lurkers out ther I have a Crysis code for a full copy of Crysis. Guess when I'm giving it away.

[quote name='pandiosity']give em to me :p
kidding...

I could do it earlier and mess with people anyways. Because I got a Crysis code burning a hole in my pocket.... Yes lurkers out ther I have a Crysis code for a full copy of Crysis. Guess when I'm giving it away.[/QUOTE]

please give it to me! :D
i'm not a lurker, "i'm a real boy" (Pinochio)

trivia is the solution, you could ask a question about the game you give away (or something)..
first whit correct answer will get the code.

[quote name='cashonly']please give it to me! :D
i'm not a lurker, "i'm a real boy" (Pinochio)[/QUOTE]

I'm just a figment of your imagination.

My, what a filthy place your mind is. You should let me get some fresh air from time to time.

2VJ3C-M4XJF-GQYRF-G4QD6-RTMKZ
I bet all the people who tried to redeem this thought it was the Crysis code. :3 Well it isn't, its a Male Red Halo Warrior Avatar code, Wait for April 1st or maybe later, You may ask about it but I'm not giving it away till later.....

[quote name='pandiosity']2VJ3C-M4XJF-GQYRF-G4QD6-RTMKZ
I bet all the people who tried to redeem this thought it was the Crysis code. :3 Well it isn't, its a Male Red Halo Warrior Avatar code, Wait for April 1st or maybe later, You may ask about it but I'm not giving it away till later.....

[/QUOTE]

lurked

[quote name='pandiosity']give em to me :p
kidding...

I could do it earlier and mess with people anyways. Because I got a Crysis code burning a hole in my pocket.... Yes lurkers out ther I have a Crysis code for a full copy of Crysis. Guess when I'm giving it away.[/QUOTE]

Could you just trade it to me? I can offer you something :D

[quote name='eugaet']^ Lurked in under 60 seconds.[/QUOTE]
I kinda expected that.
That's why it wasn't the Crysis code.
I could have used the bing code, where's the fun in that.

Sorry I'm not trading. I'd have to be kinda cruel after all that build up to not give away the code.

2T3HD-3D6Q2-VH22W-YXF3T-6GR7Z
I plan on giving it away April 1st....... ;)

[quote name='RiceQuakes']People should just do it through PMs. I'm tired of lurkers getting the codes.[/QUOTE]

The person who is GIVING away the code shouldn't have to hear about complaints about how they are doing so.

[quote name='pandiosity']I kinda expected that.
That's why it wasn't the Crysis code.
I could have used the bing code, where's the fun in that.

Sorry I'm not trading. I'd have to be kinda cruel after all that build up to not give away the code.

I plan on giving it away April 1st....... ;)[/QUOTE]
Good one ;)

[quote name='eldergias']World of Warcraft Horde Shirt for your Xbox Avatar (MEN): YXMKC-46H7M-TFDKH-6KC2D-7MGZ6[/QUOTE]

Invalid code :cry:

[quote name='WingsDJY']Invalid code :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yup, I purposely put up an invalid code to see who would be the first to try the code AND be polite enough to comment. So you, sir, are a polite person, which earns you the real code. PMing you now.

[quote name='eldergias']Yup, I purposely put up an invalid code to see who would be the first to try the code AND be polite enough to comment. So you, sir, are a polite person, which earns you the real code. PMing you now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='pandiosity']
I plan on giving it away April 1st....... ;)[/QUOTE]

something for a girl avatar.

IIRC, earlier in the thread someone mentioned the possibility that someone could be using e-mail notifications to quickly redeem them, possibly even with a script that parses the codes from the e-mail and enters it on xbox.com.

The following line contains a regular expression that matches the format of how codes have been posted :

\S{5}[- ]\S{5}[- ]\S{5}[- ]\S{5}[- ]\S{5}

Match any 5 non-space characters, followed by a hyphen or space, another 5 non-space characters, another hyphen or space, another 5 non-space characters, another hyphen or space, another 5 non-space characters, another hyphen or space and finally another 5 non-space characters.

I copied the current page of the thread into a text file and wrote a simple Perl script that parsed the file with the above expression and it pulled out the codes. There were some false positives with avatar codes that had "male:" or "female:" before the codes, since the regex matched the 5 characters of "male:" and the first 4 fields of the code. Since there's no apparent penalty for submitting numerous bad / used codes on xbox.com, like a 15 minute lockout, there's no harm in an automated process trying to submit them.

Once the codes are parsed out, it wouldn't be difficult to have a script or program feed them to xbox.com. For non-alphanumeric placeholder characters, a script / program could try every possible combination (again, no penalty for bad / used codes).

So it's possible people trying to redeem codes aren't just racing other CAGs, they could be racing computers (which aren't going to post a thank you).

^lol what

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Maybe I'll post other stuff later.

:cool:

[quote name='yamayama']^lol what

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Maybe I'll post other stuff later.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

I scooped up both of these. One for me and the other for my girlfriend. Thanks from the both of us!

Edit: I guess these are always active 24/7. So thanks for the post!

Hi everyone!

I have a code for a Male and Female avatar code. The first person to quote me AND say Male/Female (depending on your gender) gets it. First come first serve.

Oh and by the way, I have no idea what they are, but I think they work!

[quote name='Eden0032']Hi everyone!

I have a code for a Male and Female avatar code. The first person to quote me AND say Male/Female (depending on your gender) gets it. First come first serve.

Oh and by the way, I have no idea what they are, but I think they work![/QUOTE]

Male

meee

Male

bread's done
Back