XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Junpei']next time, I'll specify that it would work with Chrome only :oops:[/QUOTE]

It works in Safari too, FYI.

[quote name='Junpei']You're right, I just tried quoting my message with Firefox and all I got was a long list of breaking spaces instead of
HTML:
[URL=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX][/URL]
like I was expecting to. I'm sorry, I thought that was a good solution to prevent non-registered lurkers to snatch codes with a quick copypasta... next time, I'll specify that it would work with Chrome only :oops:[/QUOTE]
No problem. It's the best solution to deal with lurkers so far. Those codes lasted far longer than they would have otherwise.

Darksiders II - Joe Mad Avatar Shirts - Male

DF7FJ-326GD-29FJH-4HCFX-33F6Z
VPKPR-CMK6W-D2D3T-9RV23-R3V6Z
YJ7QP-93Y9X-HJ99F-XCTTD-H2CRZ
Q6QYC-66DTQ-2TXVW-FTCDG-YTJJZ
6MVMG-C6JGT-DDDHG-QM9MY-YQQ6Z

Darksiders II - Joe Mad Avatar Shirts - Female

HYWGT-97WY9-YY4PF-6CVFM-9XW7Z
V26Q9-73M6R-4C2FD-QYGDM-QY64Z
GFGJ3-XDRDH-G2HJH-H9VQT-WQDFZ
JTQCK-HXFWP-KQW9H-MG479-CJ7VZ
3YM3V-7X7Y9-Q6FRY-K9KWK-RJFCZ

I have an extra retro city rampage avatar tshirt(male i think) first to quote this post can have it.

That was quick, code gone to Replay

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']i have an extra retro city rampage avatar tshirt(male i think) first to quote this post can have it.[/quote]

:d

Edit: thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mechaduckzilla']I have an extra retro city rampage avatar tshirt(male i think) first to quote this post can have it.

That was quick, code gone to Replay[/QUOTE]
Dang too bad I missed this I have been looking for this forever!:lol:

Hi everyone. I have a female Tomb Raider avatar code. I will send it to the first person to quote this post within 24 hours via PM. In your quote, you MUST answer the following question: In the Simpson's, what is Barney's surname? I will give the code to the first person that quotes this post with the correct answer. Good luck!

[quote name='Eden0032']Hi everyone. I have a female Tomb Raider avatar code. I will send it to the first person to quote this post within 24 hours via PM. In your quote, you MUST answer the following question: In the Simpson's, what is Barney's surname? I will give the code to the first person that quotes this post with the correct answer. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Barney Gumble?

[quote name='Whedon']Barney Gumble?[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! Barney Gumble is correct. I will PM you the code most likely tomorrow, but definitely in the next 24 hours.

[quote name='Eden0032']Congratulations! Barney Gumble is correct. I will PM you the code most likely tomorrow, but definitely in the next 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see what it is, thank you! And it's not for gf/wife/sister/friend, it's for meeeeee.

[quote name='dmzauk']He said it was a female Tomb Raider avatar code which you can get for free at https://www.facebook.com/TombRaider[/QUOTE]

Thanks dmzauk, I understood the 'female Tomb Raider avatar code' part, but I didn't know what it was going to be specifically. I just love Tomb Raider so maybe I was a bit too enthusiastic. Got the code, redeemed it and happy to have it still as I would likely have not seen the facebook thing.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']
Anyone want a Halo 4 FOTUS Avatar Armor (female) code? First person to PM me gets it.

Gone in less than a minute, jeez you guys are quick.[/QUOTE]

Many many thanks!!

Here's a red warrior female suit courtesy of BFBB Delicious
K9KJP-7JXJ9-GYH4J-FMPFV-JXHFZ

A few more codes for Lode Runner - XBLA

XDKW2-7QM4R-VQ4HC-XYDRW-3Y2DZ
99KPD-XJVVD-9R6FC-2H2HC-9KHHZ
4K72M-VF36Q-CK2C9-KXHMH-YTQ4Z
33RK3-QTMCY-VQVRR-2JVM2-4TKKZ
9MCDJ-FRJV2-TYRQC-QDDYX-QWY7Z

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']A few more codes for Lode Runner - XBLA

XDKW2-7QM4R-VQ4HC-XYDRW-3Y2DZ
4K72M-VF36Q-CK2C9-KXHMH-YTQ4Z
33RK3-QTMCY-VQVRR-2JVM2-4TKKZ
9MCDJ-FRJV2-TYRQC-QDDYX-QWY7Z[/QUOTE]

Thanks grabbed

Glad all 5 were taken by CAG's.

Monster Energy Drink Marine Emblems - Aliens: Colonial Marines

2MRCC-9D4YV-KKXHG-MMGG3-QHWPZ
6RVK6-79KRT-JPV22-CPG7K-KH29Z
4V2GR-27X32-MCRMP-TGQCV-H7JYZ
7VYGX-H7DMH-PKVXG-6M7RF-R2KFZ
3FYCJ-K9KCH-R7C9D-CP2KM-X3RPZ

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Glad all 5 were taken by CAG's.

3FYCJ-K9KCH-R7C9D-CP2KM-X3RPZ[/QUOTE]

For anyone in the UK who gets told they cant use them, you can download them on a US account and access from your main profile

[quote name='AdyCarter']For anyone in the UK who gets told they cant use them, you can download them on a US account and access from your main profile[/QUOTE]

I forgot to put they were downloadable on a US profile only, but you're right. This is exactly how I got mine to work.

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Glad all 5 were taken by CAG's.

3FYCJ-K9KCH-R7C9D-CP2KM-X3RPZ[/QUOTE]

All gone. Doesn't seem like it was all CAGs this time haha.

[quote name='eugaet']Male Alliance Shirt: 9PY44-YHX9F-T7TW9-KHMTW-7P9WZ
Female Alliance Shirt: GFFPX-39XH4-2J4CC-FXTKK-4QGJZ[/QUOTE]

Got the male one thanks

[quote name='Pwny']This thread got 6500 replies and 1 million views. Im wowed lol.[/QUOTE]

well it's a chance to get free stuf! what else did you expect? xD

EXCLUSIVE XBL Zombie Avatar (Male) - JCYHJ-VJRD4-R9RJG-DV262-9GTYZ

EXCLUSIVE XBL Zombie Avatar (Female) - JMGRW-CX3YY-6QCG7-YGDHW-YV9VZ

EXCLUSIVE XBL CLAW Avatar Prop - XP66X-VYH3P-2KPMV-V96K2-TGMMZ

bread's done
Back