XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='garfep']BioShock Infinite Elizabeth outfit (only works for female avatars):

XHVDQ-VP4KF-YF2T7-M6K4J-RJGKZ[/QUOTE]

someone took it. tried on my gf's account and code already redeemed

Just to let everyone know, I will post a gow:j classic hammerburst at 11am cst, and got defiance beta key, quote me to get it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kyuby']Just to let everyone know, I will post a gow:j classic hammerburst at 11am cst, and got defiance beta key, quote me to get it[/QUOTE]

Quote for hammerburst? Also I owe you a Female Rage shirt. :)

Hehe, nope, I will post hammerburst code at 11 am cst, got 2 of them :), quote is for defiancce beta key, u want it?

[quote name='kyuby']Hehe, nope, I will post hammerburst code at 11 am cst, got 2 of them :), quote is for defiancce beta key, u want it?[/QUOTE]

Ill take the defiance code

[quote name='commandercody83']14 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial

W9YXJ-QVGWV- P42HW-GDJBV-HKVMD[/QUOTE]

Thanks got this one =) (has been months since I got a code in here =P)

Lol, finally soneone posted something loool,.I didnt want to reply since it uld look like I made a triple post :), anyway here ya go

gow : j classic hammerburst

TCR6D-7(20)YHQ-H4YRQ-RFJ3D-Y(7)PXZ

Figure it out :)

() = letter

[quote name='kyuby']Lol, finally soneone posted something loool,.I didnt want to reply since it uld look like I made a triple post :), anyway here ya go

() = letter[/QUOTE]

hmm trying to figure it out

Np guys! I got one more, will try to make something good so it doesnt get lurked :/ (though if somebody is really interested on it pm me)

[quote name='kyuby']Lol, finally soneone posted something loool,.I didnt want to reply since it uld look like I made a triple post :), anyway here ya go

() = letter[/QUOTE]

lol - your post came just when my wife needed me to help her with something...

First to PM me gets 2 days gold.

Im sorry to write this, bit does someone has gow j codes to spare?, I have gave away like 10 keys but I only have gotten 2 codes so far...

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Rather not have a lurker take it first to quote me gets borderlands 2 dlc campaign of carnage[/QUOTE]

Its so lool, but, can I have it?

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Rather not have a lurker take it first to quote me gets borderlands 2 dlc campaign of carnage[/QUOTE]I'd like it please kind sir (or madam)

[quote name='kyuby']Thanks for the code mykel :)[/QUOTE]

Sweet you got it to work, Weird for some reason when I was entering the codes 30 mins ago all of them were saying the code didnt exist...

I almost threw away 15 codes :whistle2:#

Got a code for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light from the SE Tomb Raider sweepstake on their japanese site: I talked about it on the free items thread :)
I think the code should be universally redeemable, so first one to quote this post will get it, but consider this as a warning if you will not be able to redeem it...

EDIT: And the winner is... silverrat23! ;)

[quote name='Junpei']Got a code for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light from the SE Tomb Raider sweepstake on their japanese site: I talked about it on the free items thread :)
I think the code should be universally redeemable, so first one to quote this post will get it, but consider this as a warning if you will not be able to redeem it...[/QUOTE]

Me?

[quote name='Junpei']Got a code for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light from the SE Tomb Raider sweepstake on their japanese site: I talked about it on the free items thread :)
I think the code should be universally redeemable, so first one to quote this post will get it, but consider this as a warning if you will not be able to redeem it...[/QUOTE]

God damn Im slow

I think the code should be universally redeemable, so first one to quote this post will get it, but consider this as a warning if you will not be able to redeem it...

EDIT: And the winner is... silverrat23! ;)[/QUOTE]

It worked! Thanks you made my night!

[quote name='Eden0032']Code from the tomb raider Japanese site:

1. 72GQ?-WHX?M-PXG7D-D?J9F-VJFTZ

All of the "?" are the same. Good Luck![/QUOTE]

Thx very much!

Defiance beta. You got 2 days to try it out. I already had a key and then they emailed this one to me.

D7JFC-RDDQ2-VKGCC-4YGHD-DRG2Z

[quote name='JMusic']Defiance beta. You got 2 days to try it out. I already had a key and then they emailed this one to me.

D7JFC-RDDQ2-VKGCC-4YGHD-DRG2Z[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:/ already taken by someone else.
But thanks anyways!

[quote name='Sparta']If anyone has a spare Defiance beta for 360, I will give my Tomb Raider uniform for avatar (female).[/QUOTE]
ok

i woke up too late to get an xbox code from the japanese site :(
I have a ps3 code, anyone have use for it? I would like to trade if possible

back on topic

Tomb Raider T-shirt (Female)
JKP3X-V3H4T-6763M-PJCGG-VJVV?

? = Alphabet: A - ?

Toy Soldiers XBLA
HC?47-KP2G9-M694J-?YMXY-CCKHZ
36Q72-W?J9T-R6G6D-PM94G-P9?XZ
HCC?J-27TRK-CJ9JV-VQV?K-MFCYZ
9DXRG-C?74F-P?DKG-FVVG6-PQFKZ

[quote name='eugaet']Toy Soldiers XBLA
HC?47-KP2G9-M694J-?YMXY-CCKHZ
36Q72-W?J9T-R6G6D-PM94G-P9?XZ
HCC?J-27TRK-CJ9JV-VQV?K-MFCYZ
9DXRG-C?74F-P?DKG-FVVG6-PQFKZ[/QUOTE]

nice drop, but a clue about missing letters/numbers?

bread's done
Back