XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='noragoitisolo']Damn lurkers...I'm really tired of this...I'm a girl really searching for this code...If somebody has one I'll appreciate it. Thanks for the drop anyway![/QUOTE]

Do you have Arkham City for PS3

[quote name='noragoitisolo']Damn lurkers...I'm really tired of this...I'm a girl really searching for this code...If somebody has one I'll appreciate it. Thanks for the drop anyway![/QUOTE]

:whistle2:#

Still no luck =/

Gotta be quick on the draw... I have yet to get a code from this thread lol, everytime I come like 2 mins later its gone.

Just crossing my fingers for this Assassins Creed 3 online pass

[quote name='MykelxKnight']:whistle2:#

Still no luck =/

Gotta be quick on the draw... I have yet to get a code from this thread lol, everytime I come like 2 mins later its gone.

Just crossing my fingers for this Assassins Creed 3 online pass[/QUOTE]

Or come with something to trade...And I have seen most codes lurked with 30 to 45 seconds lately.

This thread is getting rather beggy/complainy recently.

If you miss a drop, its a shame, its not like there aren't other ways to get half the stuff (Raptr or gasp spend some cash) especially if the items seem to be that important to you.

While I'm here have something that money can't buy (well kinda)

D47CR-7D79V-7XV3C-7PRDM-MGCJZ - Female Mage Costume
W3GC3-9KC7C-4QP79-YD6MY-6YF6Z - Female Warrior Costume

[quote name='AdyCarter']This thread is getting rather beggy/complainy recently.

If you miss a drop, its a shame, its not like there aren't other ways to get half the stuff (Raptr or gasp spend some cash) especially if the items seem to be that important to you.

W3GC3-9KC7C-4QP79-YD6MY-6YF6Z - Female Warrior Costume[/QUOTE]

Ha ha are those the Ambassador gifts?

[quote name='Gate Commander']Or come with something to trade...And I have seen most codes lurked with 30 to 45 seconds lately.[/QUOTE]

Ive already posted in the trade thread :) Just waiting on a response I know I shouldnt be posting on here but Im not complaining about nothing.

I havent been a member of this forum long Ive lurked it for 2 years now and decided to join because Im tired of people on other forums. Enjoying it though so far and Ive already given out multiple codes....

OK, I think my last couple posts got misinterpreted. I have a code for Sinestro Corps Batman Skin for Arkham City. The catch is, its for PS3, but I wanted to give it to my Xbox buddies that might play both systems. So, pm me if you want it, and I'll throw it your way.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Ive already posted in the trade thread :) Just waiting on a response I know I shouldnt be posting on here but Im not complaining about nothing.

I havent been a member of this forum long Ive lurked it for 2 years now and decided to join because Im tired of people on other forums. Enjoying it though so far and Ive already given out multiple codes....[/QUOTE]

Oh that come with something to trade wasn't aimed at you by any means. It's aimed at all the people who think they are entitled to codes and mad when they are lurked. I say if you want it that bad trade for it,earn it or buy it. I traded a 400 point code today for Crysis...So I'm happy :D

[quote name='Gate Commander']Ha ha are those the Ambassador gifts?[/QUOTE]

Yup, no use to me as Im male and my Daughter doesnt want them

Figured (as far as I know anyways) they are fine to give away and would save someone 3 months of answering inane questions.

I wasnt aiming my moaning/begging comments at anyone in paticular, its just there seems to be an upswing in less than nice comments recently, people are giving stuff away, if you dont get it its not their fault

[quote name='AdyCarter']Yup, no use to me as Im male and my Daughter doesnt want them

Figured (as far as I know anyways) they are fine to give away and would save someone 3 months of answering inane questions.

I wasnt aiming my moaning/begging comments at anyone in paticular, its just there seems to be an upswing in less than nice comments recently, people are giving stuff away, if you dont get it its not their fault[/QUOTE]

Nice...I haven't seen somebody pass those around in a bit...Wait for the Unicorn that might of been the worst avatar item ever but the lurkers still go all --> :joystick:

[quote name='Gate Commander']Nice...I haven't seen somebody pass those around in a bit...Wait for the Unicorn that might of been the worst avatar item ever but the lurkers still go all --> :joystick:[/QUOTE]

Kinda sucks that the mods of this website dont block off the contest and free stuff thread so it pulls away from lurkers getting so much codes. People have this web page saved and they just auto refresh it all day or have key loggers sending every post to there email...

To every man his own cup of tea though I guess

:)

A lot of it might not even be lurkers.

Simply create an account, turn on email notifications and sit back and harvest codes.

Theres always a way around it.

The best sollutions seem to be people asking for stuff to be quoted then they PM them, or the old dummy URL trick which requires someone to quote the post (and be using Chrome it seems)

[quote name='JMusic']That is a good idea, if I wanted to give away a Toy Soldiers code, for instance... I would probably put it inside a quote, though, to make it a little trickier.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thank you so much! :D

[quote name='JMusic']That is a good idea, if I wanted to give away a Toy Soldiers code, for instance... I would probably put it inside a quote, though, to make it a little trickier.[/QUOTE]

So this doesn't work in firefox? I couldn't see anything :cry:

That wasn't the hidden URL trick I was referencing as such, but an equally clever one.

Mouse over each word that he quoted of mine, each word was 5 digits of the code, it should appear in your status bar down below.

[quote name='AdyCarter']This thread is getting rather beggy/complainy recently.

W3GC3-9KC7C-4QP79-YD6MY-6YF6Z - Female Warrior Costume[/QUOTE]

In some point i'm not agree with u...I take codes for myself, not for an aunt, or my boyfriend or something...some people take codes for a niece....stop that...if someone want a code, everyone should search for it..I NEVER take Male codes, so it makes me angry that a boy took a female code for the aunt...It's stupid...MY OPINION...

[quote name='noragoitisolo']In some point i'm not agree with u...I take codes for myself, not for an aunt, or my boyfriend or something...some people take codes for a niece....stop that...if someone want a code, everyone should search for it..I NEVER take Male codes, so it makes me angry that a boy took a female code for the aunt...It's stupid...MY OPINION...[/QUOTE]

I'd rather a male take a female code for an aunt, thank the OP for it, than take it and not say anything because they're afraid someone like you might call them stupid.

incoming drop!!!!!!!!!

XBL 14-day trial
MKGWW-KHGKT-XQ@7W-MBTXV-R89K2

Arcade Game The Maw
PKCKK-JRD2W-4W$PJ-M6H63-GXFCZ

Arcade Game Toy Soldier
DKRC9-WJKV7-GC&TW-Y26YC-XHFDZ

Gears of War Judgment web skin
R9WTF-KHVKV-76*4V-Q99MC-JXKDZ

@=A Letter
$=A Letter
&=A Number
*=A Number

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']incoming drop!!!!!!!!!

XBL 14-day trial

Arcade Game The Maw

Arcade Game Toy Soldier

@=A Letter
$=A Letter
&=A Number
*=A Number[/QUOTE]

Claimed toy soldiers, thank you :)

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']incoming drop!!!!!!!!!

XBL 14-day trial

Arcade Game The Maw

Arcade Game Toy Soldier

@=A Letter
$=A Letter
&=A Number
*=A Number[/QUOTE]

All gone/lurked! thx for the drop

[quote name='confoosious']I'd rather a male take a female code for an aunt, thank the OP for it, than take it and not say anything because they're afraid someone like you might call them stupid.[/QUOTE]

I ALWAYS thank for the codes i took.
I don't think the person who used to steal codes is afraid of something...I think that person took us as stupids, but I still think that "steal" codes for all the family members is stupid, don't matter if they say thanks or not....

[quote name='IamEvilHomer37']All gone/lurked! thx for the drop[/QUOTE]

That web skin has to be redeemed in game,so maybe it's not used. If someone can afford gears judgement and not even say thanks, your cheap ass isn't a CAG. You are just a LAG! Get off your couch and run around the block you Lazy Ass Gamer!

14-day trial
4DYVW-HFFPX-RCKP2-B7WM4-Q*3DH

Arcade Game The Maw
RGKPC-32D9H-WMC3G-JFWY9-P*2FZ

Gears of War judgment web skin
QGTKM-M667F-HW67F-KV4QX-P*46Z

*=FIND IT YOURSELFS

[quote name='Replay']That web skin has to be redeemed in game,so maybe it's not used. If someone can afford gears judgement and not even say thanks, your cheap ass isn't a CAG. You are just a LAG! Get off your couch and run around the block you Lazy Ass Gamer![/QUOTE]

Fair Enough, don't much care for the gears series so wouldn't know

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']14-day trial
4DYVW-HFFPX-RCKP2-B7WM4-Q*3DH

Arcade Game The Maw
RGKPC-32D9H-WMC3G-JFWY9-P*2FZ

Gears of War judgment web skin
QGTKM-M667F-HW67F-KV4QX-P*46Z

*=FIND IT YOURSELFS[/QUOTE]

Maw was lurked, Likely the same with the other stuff, Thx for the drop though

so does anyone know specific games/features that don't work with 14 day trials? I wanted to try halo 3 multiplayer, but all the ranked modes still say "restricted to gold members". Doesn't seem to qualify for the GotW sales either. Just wondering if there was a list or something so I could stop wasting times trying out games to see if they work.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']so does anyone know specific games/features that don't work with 14 day trials? I wanted to try halo 3 multiplayer, but all the ranked modes still say "restricted to gold members".[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a "what you can't do on a trial" thread out there, but, typically speaking, when using a trial in the Halo series, you can only join social multiplayer modes, not ranked.

Also, most game modes in other titles that permit a guest account to sign-in will generally require a valid, non-trial, Gold membership. So, as an example, you can do play all of the online game modes in Grand Slam Tennis 2 except for doubles since it requires a guest account to be signed in.

[quote name='j3s']I've never seen a "what you can't do on a trial" thread out there, but, typically speaking, when using a trial in the Halo series, you can only join social multiplayer modes, not ranked.

Also, most game modes in other titles that permit a guest account to sign-in will generally require a valid, non-trial, Gold membership. So, as an example, you can do play all of the online game modes in Grand Slam Tennis 2 except for doubles since it requires a guest account to be signed in.[/QUOTE]

well that's disappointing:cry: way for microsoft to find yet another way to lock down features. Oh well, guess I'll play Happy Wars or something:rofl:

[quote name='gwynplaine']Your free arcade game code - Toy Soldiers: 3RFPD-XKFCF-J6W2C-CD9MV-TMMGZ

Your free arcade game code - Toy Soldiers:
WRMCR-74FDW-CXXMW-KRVH3-DGR2Z[/QUOTE]

Used WRMCR-74FDW-CXXMW-KRVH3-DGR2Z. Thanks

Not sure if these work still, but why not. Got these at the RE6 launch party and never used them

Lepotitsa Avatar Pet

69CJ4-VFVHG-MH3Q2-7FF3F-KV4GZ
2KY4F-KYG9X-DWJ76-3G7TM-GFQKZ

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Not sure if these work still, but why not. Got these at the RE6 launch party and never used them

Lepotitsa Avatar Pet

2KY4F-KYG9X-DWJ76-3G7TM-GFQKZ[/QUOTE]

Redeemed one, thank you ^.^

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Not sure if these work still, but why not. Got these at the RE6 launch party and never used them

Lepotitsa Avatar Pet

2KY4F-KYG9X-DWJ76-3G7TM-GFQKZ[/QUOTE]

The other one got lurked, I suppose. Thanks anyways.

[quote name='stamulevich']Mass Effect 4: Shepherd's Revenge (full game) - 9DG2J-MDHJG-OP925-PO3D7-20SDZ[/QUOTE]

hey retard. april fools was days ago.
...only thing worse than a lurker, is one who posts bullshit... get a life.

[quote name='canvasch']hey retard. april fools was days ago.
...only thing worse than a lurker, is one who posts bullshit... get a life.[/QUOTE]

jeeze man, take it easy. I just subscribed to this thread and wanted to see how quick the response time was. Also, thought that would be kinda funny.

[quote name='stamulevich']jeeze man, take it easy. I just subscribed to this thread and wanted to see how quick the response time was. Also, thought that would be kinda funny.[/QUOTE]

That average response time for this thread is .1 of a second
The smart thing to do was use a used code instead of a fake one, but altogether I don't think it was funny

[quote name='Replay']That average response time for this thread is .1 of a second
The smart thing to do was use a used code instead of a fake one, but altogether I don't think it was funny[/QUOTE]

Point taken. Sorry guys.

[quote name='trollape74']One more
Kinect Sports Season 2 Game Add on download
HVFPC-87CPQ-6WJ6T-#$YH2-QMWK9

#$= Take the derivative of (x^10)/10
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code!

It was: HVFPC-87CPQ-6WJ6T-X9YH2-QMWK9

[quote name='trollape74']One more
Kinect Sports Season 2 Game Add on download
HVFPC-87CPQ-6WJ6T-#$YH2-QMWK9

#$= Take the derivative of (x^10)/10
[/QUOTE]

I was an English major... the only thing I understand about derivative is the relationship between West Side Story and Romeo and Juliet.

So...

Xbox Toy Soldiers
G#6$C-FXY3Y-6XW39-W9G4J-VG7YZ

# = First initial of West Side Story's version of Romeo
$ = First initial of West Side Story's version of Juliet

bread's done
Back