XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Funbumb']I think hes up to something bad. Trade banned, and offering an account with tons of stuff on it in another post...[/QUOTE]

He was also selling the new DLC of Black Ops 2 at a very low price of 400msp, I'm sure he never had it.

He deleted that as well.

[quote name='Inbox']400 msp code. 1st pm gets it

GONE. that was quick...
i do have a 100 msp code as well but have to locate it 1st.'
ill just put the code in this thread, that way i dont get lots of pms[/QUOTE]

lol... why even post this BS???

obviously fake................................................................................

You guys would think that the trading ban would be your first clue...but hey maybe it's a conspiracy run by the gubment and the corporations.

[quote name='D0ugie']You guys would think that the trading ban would be your first clue...but hey maybe it's a conspiracy run by the gubment and the corporations.[/QUOTE]

And Justifying things with smart ass comments is better also right? Your just as bad as the troll trolling the troll

[quote name='MykelxKnight']And Justifying things with smart ass comments is better also right? Your just as bad as the troll trolling the troll[/QUOTE]

complaining about others doesn't make it better as well... so to make this post worthwhile here are some more codes =D

48 Hour Trial
J7CY6-TPGWF-XD4BR-XGWD3-CXWRB

Female Golf Outfit
Y3DF4-CTHWY-G9HHH-VCF2C-MC9VZ

Pink Female Ski Outfit
K2JRY-JMRDJ-FJCG2-YM4JW-V3HDZ

=)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']complaining about others doesn't make it better as well... so to make this post worthwhile here are some more codes =D[/QUOTE]

Except for the part where making it worthwhile will just perpetuate the never ending circle of complaints about others when someone shows up to moan about the dreaded lurkers that redeemed all those codes without leaving thanks.

Hey everybody do you no where i can get a free code for 3 games like: ilomilo, the maw, castle crashers and some gold if you can thank you for your time & help...! Contact me on private message or on my xbox360 gamertag it's SammySan23....! :D

[quote name='Sammy0023']Hey everybody do you no where i can get a free code for 3 games like: ilomilo, the maw, castle crashers and some gold if you can thank you for your time & help...! Contact me on private message or on my xbox360 gamertag it's SammySan23....! :D[/QUOTE]

So is he getting banned now or later?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']So is he getting banned now or later?[/QUOTE]
11c455t-jpg.22708

[quote name='Royal High Knight']So is he getting banned now or later?[/QUOTE]

Technically he is not asking for codes, but asking where he can get some codes. :)

So I guess his case will stand in CAG court. ;)

[quote name='Sammy0023']Hey everybody do you no where i can get a free code for 3 games like: ilomilo, the maw, castle crashers and some gold if you can thank you for your time & help...! Contact me on private message or on my xbox360 gamertag it's SammySan23....! :D[/QUOTE]

Sign up for Bing Rewards and earn your way to free Microsoft Points yourself then you can get those games free on your own without having to beg in all your posts.

[quote name='Discus']Technically he is not asking for codes, but asking where he can get some codes. :)

So I guess his case will stand in CAG court. ;)[/QUOTE]
"technically" its begging for free stuff.
Sigh it seems like alot of people do it without repercussions.
So saying that. At least be creative about it.

i have 1 male and 1 female code for a flash avatar shirt.

first to say "penis flash!" ON THIS PAGE gets the male

first to say "vagina flash!" ON THIS PAGE gets the female

[quote name='SackManBoy']vagina coming in loud and clear. code incoming!

edit: bruce willis is that you?[/QUOTE]

Ha, maybe..

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Tomb Raider theme - PC99D-337FR-HDFD9-6CCP2-XK2PZ

Tomb raider female avatar outfit - GMYK3-XHDC6-F6YG3-MGRTP-DR72Z[/QUOTE]

Took both codes and thank you! :D

[quote name='Gate Commander']Arkham Skins code for the answer to this statement...

"Lurkers and LAG's suck...." (Insert the answer and the code will be sent after I see it)[/QUOTE]

Ass?

[quote name='Gate Commander']Injustice Arkham Skins code for the answer to this statement...

"Lurkers and LAG's suck...." (Insert the answer and the code will be sent after I see it)[/QUOTE]

balls

[quote name='Gate Commander']Balls is correct!!! That is what lurkers and LAG's suck, Sending you a code now.[/QUOTE]
Well that sucks balls! :D

[quote name='finsfan0210']Redeem Van Der Schmash
Steps to redeem Van Der Schmash
SUCCESS

Your new code is: KFYX3-TK9FJ-JF37W-JCHM9-CD72Z[/QUOTE]
Already lurked

[quote name='fuze9']Tomb Raider female avatar outfit: DVMW4-3YDCW-7VXXR-33HT6-749CZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! Thought for sure it would have been lurked already...

[quote name='Inbox']I have 52 character skins pack Injustice[/QUOTE]
If it's the one from the Facebook promo for the Arkham skins, I'm not interested, but otherwise I'd like one.

bread's done
Back