XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='uhnsk']It's all yours, but it says I can't PM you. Want me to send it via XBL?[/QUOTE]

Yes, thank you. I don't know why you can't PM me though. Weird

Edit- Think I fixed it. Thanks again ^^

To all the ppl that took the codes at the top of this page and did not say thank you so other ppl would know it was taken screw ya'll!!!!! I have yet been able to find a good code on here yet....ive been lookin for toy soldiers and or the maw for like ever :(

[quote name='claymddn']To all the ppl that took the codes at the top of this page and did not say thank you so other ppl would know it was taken screw ya'll!!!!! I have yet been able to find a good code on here yet....ive been lookin for toy soldiers and or the maw for like ever :([/QUOTE]

Hey don't make a bad name for us newbies to CAG :( You've made exaclty one post here and that was to complain about a FREE code . Try contributing instead of complaining about free items people give out their own kindness. Unfortunately codes mostly taken by lurkers which unfortunate but a reality.

[quote name='Daniel7394']Injustice Green Arrow Skin code - F6PW2-FTRRR-TF6GX-K4K6F-QJWKZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the code! :)

Xbox Live 14 Day code - TQT3Y-XTPGG-26X86-J894B-PXMXJ

Lara Croft Challenge Tomb & Agility Upgrade codes -

PKT9J-4MTRH-P6QVQ-RPPHM-7DQQZ

7RXG7-QHT3H-GCR32-24YDX-Q9VCZ

[quote name='Daniel7394']Xbox Live 14 Day code - TQT3Y-XTPGG-26X86-J894B-PXMXJ

Lara Croft Challenge Tomb & Agility Upgrade codes -

PKT9J-4MTRH-P6QVQ-RPPHM-7DQQZ

7RXG7-QHT3H-GCR32-24YDX-Q9VCZ[/QUOTE]

Nice drop but all gone.

[quote name='webkatt']Female Spartan Shirt

Q?VVM-V9CRM-?K4TY-JW2KH-M9H6Z

?? = Disqualified[/QUOTE]

Weren't you just in another thread asking for one of those codes??

[quote name='webkatt']yeah but i found this one on youtube. its still valid so i thought i'd pass it along[/QUOTE]

OK, I was worried you were feeding lurkers with codes that were PM'd to you.

[quote name='uhnsk']OK, I was worried you were feeding lurkers with codes that were PM'd to you.[/QUOTE]

lol nah. i found a bunch of random codes on youtube. i got a few suits of armor like a blue halo one also a gold one.

sadly no elizabeth costume or the one i really wanted. the effin connor female avatar suit that raptr was giving away

so lurkers lurked my codes and didn't say thanks. how can i drop codes without lurkers getting them, or failing that at least making some effort

[quote name='webkatt']so lurkers lurked my codes and didn't say thanks. how can i drop codes without lurkers getting them, or failing that at least making some effort[/QUOTE]

first to quote should be better

first pm gets a zombie avatar outfit (female)

also please dont pm if you're not female.

if you want to sell/trade the code eff off

EDIT and code gone, congrats to JenMeister07

[quote name='webkatt']first pm gets a zombie avatar outfit (female)

if you want to sell/trade the code eff off[/QUOTE]
Me please!

[quote name='webkatt']first pm gets a zombie avatar outfit (female)

if you want to sell/trade the code eff off

EDIT and code gone, congrats to JenMeister07[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :D

hey hellspawnrei, would you like a female assassins creed connor outfit. if not i'll drop it here.

EDIT...and costume gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='webkatt']hey hellspawnrei, would you like a female assassins creed connor outfit. if not i'll drop it here.

[/QUOTE]

can I have it for my gf if he/she doesnt want it?

[quote name='sehpirot']have a Halo 4 red warrior for female, quote if you a female and want this.[/QUOTE]

I want it for my gf

[quote name='webkatt']lol nah. i found a bunch of random codes on youtube. i got a few suits of armor like a blue halo one also a gold one.

sadly no elizabeth costume or the one i really wanted. the effin connor female avatar suit that raptr was giving away[/QUOTE]

where and how do you find random codes on youtube, what is this witchcraft?!

[quote name='Rebelgully']where and how do you find random codes on youtube, what is this witchcraft?![/QUOTE]

i just googled free female avatar outfit and got some matches on youtube. sometimes its the video, sometimes one of the commentators post their own codes

so far i got blue warrior halo outfit, yellow warrior halo outfit, tomb raider outfit, assassins creed connor outfit. cod zombie outfit.

good times

male codes tend to be snatched up very quickly. that and random dlc codes. female avatar outfits....not so much

[quote name='webkatt']i just googled free female avatar outfit and got some matches on youtube. sometimes its the video, sometimes one of the commentators post their own codes

so far i got blue warrior halo outfit, yellow warrior halo outfit, tomb raider outfit, assassins creed connor outfit. cod zombie outfit.

good times

male codes tend to be snatched up very quickly. that and random dlc codes. female avatar outfits....not so much[/QUOTE]
These are all female outfits? None are for the male avatar?

yeah all random female outfits people left on the interwebs

it' funny because the halo codes look like dudes except skinner. they have no boobs!

currently i have a assassins creed connor outfit and it kinda looks like a boy because you can't see the long hair

[quote name='webkatt']yeah all random female outfits people left on the interwebs[/QUOTE]

I just looked for like 45 minutes but found nothing valid. You're really lucky :3

[quote name='Babydraggie']I just looked for like 45 minutes but found nothing valid. You're really lucky :3[/QUOTE]

i probably stole them all already haha

[quote name='webkatt']hey hellspawnrei, would you like a female assassins creed connor outfit. if not i'll drop it here.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks webbkat!
I hope you enjoy the other codes too ;p

[quote name='HellspawnRei']Thanks webbkat!
I hope you enjoy the other codes too ;p[/QUOTE]

you got it. i'm debating if we should leave feedback since it was technically a trade.

we'll let cags decide!

I wouldn't, guys, because it wasn't a trade discussed ahead of time where both sides held up the terms on their end of the agreement, it was technically a donation followed by a returned favor. And I hate to be blunt, but since it could be used as ammo for a future scammer, receiving a donated item and donating one in return doesn't speak to anyone's trustworthiness as a game or content trader. One man's opinion.

Lawyered.

[quote name='Tim 13']I wouldn't, guys, because it wasn't a trade discussed ahead of time where both sides held up the terms on their end of the agreement, it was technically a donation followed by a returned favor. And I hate to be blunt, but since it could be used as ammo for a future scammer, receiving a donated item and donating one in return doesn't speak to anyone's trustworthiness as a game or content trader. One man's opinion.

Lawyered.[/QUOTE]
It's true, it was a way to say 'thanks' that i gave something back.

PM me if you want a Female Spartan 4 Avatar Armor code.

Edit: The code is gone!

[quote name='Ezd']PM me if you want a Female Spartan 4 Avatar Armor code.

Edit: The code is gone![/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I'm going to wear it in honor of you :p

Wreck-It Ralph male t-shirt:
TYKYQ-W4HM3-YWPFP-THVRV-G92HZ
QXRXW-YKQR9-PRQPD-F93YG-C696Z

Guess they are expired, sorry all!

[quote name='Nogib']Wreck-It Ralph male t-shirt:
TYKYQ-W4HM3-YWPFP-THVRV-G92HZ
QXRXW-YKQR9-PRQPD-F93YG-C696Z[/QUOTE]
thanks for the drop.. thought i might just be fast enough for this one.. but both codes i get this error
There is a problem with the offer associated with this code.

[quote name='canvasch']thanks for the drop.. thought i might just be fast enough for this one.. but both codes i get this error[/QUOTE]

Gah. There was no expiration date on them but I guess they are no good now. That's what I get for not cleaning up my desk for a long time.

bread's done
Back