XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Nogib']Doom 3 BFG Pinky Avatar (this one I know is valid lol)
9XF7D-GQWVD-F7GFC-G6K79-FXJMZ[/QUOTE]

I was going to buy this today and you just saved me a buck, thanks!

anyone interested in a female outfit??
skiers.png

FEMALE ONLY, if so you can go to the facebook page and get a code. male codes have run out, only female codes

https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk

Sweeeet. Thanks for the heads up on this. Just got mine^^

Edit- Anyone else notice how the girl avatar has a 5 o'clock shadow? lol

[quote name='Babydraggie']Sweeeet. Thanks for the heads up on this. Just got mine^^

Edit- Anyone else notice how the girl avatar has a 5 o'clock shadow? lol[/QUOTE]

the pic on facebook is a guy (i hope)

[quote name='webkatt']vbjbc-rp96m-r48y9-hkcwk-2xc2g

forza video, found it, no idea what it is[/QUOTE]

Redeemed. Top Gear Video Feature. Thanks!

i just found a code for special ops Juggernaut female avatar suit. sadly i's expired. think i can call ms and have them give me the suit anyways?

[quote name='webkatt']i just found a code for special ops Juggernaut female avatar suit. sadly i's expired. think i can call ms and have them give me the suit anyways?[/QUOTE]

If you call, there's always a chance that they will just generate a new code for you. We ran into a similar situation a few years ago with a pre-printed card that came with one of our consoles. I think ours was either a point card or an arcade game. By the time we got around to redeeming it, the card had passed its magical expiration date. A fairly quick call to support netted a newly generated code as a replacement. It might be a different story for avatar items, especially for non-MS games, but it's worth a try nonetheless.

[quote name='Nogib']Fable Journey Chicken Kicker male t-shirt
JWGPM-KXDGJ-96TYW-G76FC-9H7HZ[/QUOTE]

Redeemed. Thank you kind sir!

I keep searching the web for codes since I dont have any. The only game that I actually own that had a code were my ME games. All I can find it one for Bing shirts, and I don't think anyone wants them.

[quote name='vashyron']I keep searching the web for codes since I dont have any. The only game that I actually own that had a code were my ME games. All I can find it one for Bing shirts, and I don't think anyone wants them.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the code for the shirt pm me.

[quote name='SackManBoy']quote! sending now![/QUOTE]

Redeemed
Greatly appreciated

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']I'll take the code for the shirt pm me.[/QUOTE]

Male Shirt - PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt - VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

These codes are supposed to be universal so many people can use them. I don't know if they still work, but I have come across them many times.

Bing Shirt Codes:

Male only bing T-shirt : PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T

Female only bing T-shirt : VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='EgoThief']Took this one, thanks ![/QUOTE]

No worries these are universal so everyone can use them. I just didn't know if the links still were up.

[quote name='vashyron']No worries these are universal so everyone can use them. I just didn't know if the links still were up.[/QUOTE]
It's good to still have a Bing shirt repost every now and then though!

[quote name='vashyron']These codes are supposed to be universal so many people can use them. I don't know if they still work, but I have come across them many times.

Bing Shirt Codes:

Female only bing T-shirt : VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM[/QUOTE]

YES! Both work
Thanks!

[quote name='Gate Commander']Right on I might have to try for this one[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vashyron']These codes are supposed to be universal so many people can use them. I don't know if they still work, but I have come across them many times.

Bing Shirt Codes:

Female only bing T-shirt : VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM[/QUOTE] yup took the male one thank you!

Toy Soldiers Codes

Q79WP-3FJ4J-3YJHK-FDKQQ-66RFZ

XKDWD-JR67P-HKYHV-2DK47-7P4FZ

(I still have two more codes for TS and will post both codes later)

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']Where are all these Toy Soldiers codes coming from? Was there a Toys Soldiers Giveaway yesterday?[/QUOTE]

There was a promotion for The Maw and Toy Soliders (Two for Toy Soliders recently) via Lays or Dorritos or some chip company, however I am pretty sure they have all ended now.

[quote name='bwillis']Toy Soldiers Codes

Q79WP-3FJ4J-3YJHK-FDKQQ-66RFZ

XKDWD-JR67P-HKYHV-2DK47-7P4FZ

(I still have two more codes for TS and will post both codes later)[/QUOTE]

I got the 2ND code. Thanks

[quote name='emwearz']There was a promotion for The Maw and Toy Soliders (Two for Toy Soliders recently) via Lays or Dorritos or some chip company, however I am pretty sure they have all ended now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's correct. I got those codes two months ago.

NFS Hot Pursuit Limited Edition and Online Pass

JFGTG-CXVQM-TYRR7-KY93M-Z3GGJ

Master Chief Avatar Armor Female

FH3VK-3TG8P-2887B-P7C4D-VWXGX

(last 5 digits reversed in each code)

[quote name='ijag233']Master Chief Avatar Armor Female

FH3VK-3TG8P-2887B-P7C4D-VWXGX[/QUOTE]

Managed to redeem this. Thank you very much you wonderfully generous person :)

so i recently found a code for medal of honor war fighter LE/Online pass. It also is suppose to include access to Battlefield 4 beta. when the heck is that going to happen

i was going to use it but i'm too drunk to care so first pm gets

woo booze, and iron man 3 sucked so hard!

EDIT. CODE GONE

[quote name='webkatt']so i recently found a code for medal of honor war fighter LE/Online pass. It also is suppose to include access to Battlefield 4 beta. when the heck is that going to happen

i was going to use it but i'm too drunk to care so first pm gets

woo booze, and iron man 3 sucked so hard![/QUOTE]

Could I get MOH?
Okay, I really need to learn to read better. Didn't see at first it said first to PM gets it and read it too quick as first to quote gets a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox Loves You Girl's T-Shirt (Female)
4WMJ4-GXR6H-PY79X-7MVPK-6KVRZ
2DGKH-4CFDD-YRJ9G-W24HJ-MMHGZ

Aaron Griffin Multiplayer Character (Gears of war 3)
RGRXJ-H7MFC-KCXKX-T36KJ-973MZ

Dance (Game)
WX73V-2G677-BBFMG-YFDGB-8WCRW

I am the stig T-Shirt (Male)
3WR4Q-GG9FD-HT6MJ-FJXGH-4VHVZ

T-Shirt Joe Mad Darksiders II (Male)
7VTXH-FWQ77-RQTH2-KYMKH-DP4PZ

Warrior Armor Girl's - Red (Female)
4RXPR-26P22-H2VTV-4RRG4-YC3VZ
697JG-XT7MP-HPMXQ-G2JXM-7F2CZ
6C6TT-Y3R2G-QRYJG-CWD2G-V4M2Z
6CHQH-FDGGY-2QDCP-MJDV7-7XH4Z

ahhhh! I would really have liked that I am the stig t-shirt. Nevermind. The other male t-shirt has been lurked. Cheers for the drop though

bread's done
Back