XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='silvercobra']Ok, another riddle for another 48-Hour Gold Trial. Have to answer both parts of the question correctly.

What are the last four letters that will complete the pattern and why? W, A, T, L, F, L, T, W, C, _ _ _ _

Edit: Can't really google this one, I just used the idea behind it. I'll be back in a bit, PM the code to the first correct reply I see.[/QUOTE]

I don't really care about the 48 hours but could you please PM me with the answer once someone gets it silvercobra? I feel like I should have gotten this by now!!!

[quote name='silvercobra']Ok, another riddle for another 48-Hour Gold Trial. Have to answer both parts of the question correctly.

What are the last four letters that will complete the pattern and why? W, A, T, L, F, L, T, W, C, _ _ _ _
[/QUOTE]
Clever.

Edit: Can't really google this one, I just used the idea behind it. I'll be back in a bit, PM the code to the first correct reply I see.[/QUOTE]

T P A W

I don't want the code though, but it was fun to figure out :)

[quote name='silvercobra'] Have to answer both parts of the question correctly.

[/QUOTE]

Correct, just give a reason so others know :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']I don't really care about the 48 hours but could you please PM me with the answer once someone gets it silvercobra? I feel like I should have gotten this by now!!![/QUOTE]

T, P , A ,W

They are the first letters of each word in the question

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']So who won the code?[/QUOTE]

Technically you but you said you didn't care about the code I believe, if you want it, it's yours

2 Day code.
Please note that in the hopes of preventing a lurker from taking this, the order to enter these to redeem it is 3-5-1-4-2.
I don't care if this is overly complicated. Lurkers who don't say thanks are dicks.

1. 6YVYB
2. 3DD4W
3. PW3G9
4. MX2X8
5. J2897

[quote name='silvercobra']Technically you but you said you didn't care about the code I believe, if you want it, it's yours[/QUOTE]

Thanks! silvercobra! Nice riddles.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']2 Day code.
Please note that in the hopes of preventing a lurker from taking this, the order to enter these to redeem it is 3-5-1-4-2.
I don't care if this is overly complicated. Lurkers who don't say thanks are dicks.

1. 6YVYB
2. 3DD4W
3. PW3G9
4. MX2X8
5. J2897
[/QUOTE]

I think M$ made it to where if you already are using a GOLD account it will say that the code is invalid-which really is a stupid thing to do IMO.

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']I think M$ made it to where if you already are using a GOLD account it will say that the code is invalid-which really is a stupid thing to do IMO.[/QUOTE]

Correct, its been so for ages, what did you think id do? Add to your gold time?

[quote name='Pwny']Correct, its been so for ages, what did you think id do? Add to your gold time?[/QUOTE]

I've used GOLD codes on passes before that show up on the dashboard under "Your Memberships" under Account Management on the Dashboard. These appear but are not selectable. I thought once you enter a code for any GOLD trial and it is verified I figured it would go there.

[quote name='Pwny']Correct, its been so for ages, what did you think id do? Add to your gold time?[/QUOTE]
I tried adding a 2 day gold onto a payed for year gold like a year ago just to see what would happen. I didn't get any kind of invalid message. It just let me redeem it but didn't add any time.

[quote name='kburns10']Gears of War: Judgement Brisk code

MVDW9-7MV2V-FQ22R-JRPRJ-CRFKZ
[/QUOTE]

lurked in 3 minutes.... :|

That's pretty much the deal on most of these codes posted here unless you see it a few seconds after it's posted you are most likely not getting the code, bummer too since I have been trying to find a Brisk code for a while now.

[quote name='jedipimping']Just found it in a drawer, Gears of War 3 Adam Fenix skin code: VTJQ6-MWFV9-Q3P92-CTGT6-W96WZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks I was able to grab this

48 hr code
D3TD4-DV36T-RTGXG-YXMF3-YJ6XD
MB3DR-DY8PH-RGXQK-T32R2-VRBWB
R9GDV-QWJY6-9YMTB-KYKDP-GQM2W
374Q9-MJG7C-JX393-T944X-7D74V
TR96G-WRBRD-PMKJC-HX23D-2HQ28
GWXXC-PQPRV-34T7T-TWBRC-M67T4
KHDCQ-TD3PD-D9WYB-9HGQX-68J6X
FDXVT-TJV68-D3XKV-4JVTT-HTD88

That's it. Congrats if you grab one, whether you're a lurker or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hsith']48 hr code
HQM9K-TXY6D-F6974-RX4JC-37V4R
KH6VK-K7HHR-H2WFM-WMWW9-VTPPC
TGD67-M973M-XXBJH-DTQBC-8R32K
XJYC3-GJ762-933TF-GPWBF-8M3Q7
367FF-646DP-TCC27-HFQDM-7FM7X
PTWDF-DJFQ8-38M4C-JKPVF-C7YWV

Keep an eye to this post, i'll be updating with new codes[/QUOTE]
All Lurked

[quote name='Hsith']48 hr code
D3TD4-DV36T-RTGXG-YXMF3-YJ6XD
MB3DR-DY8PH-RGXQK-T32R2-VRBWB
R9GDV-QWJY6-9YMTB-KYKDP-GQM2W
374Q9-MJG7C-JX393-T944X-7D74V
TR96G-WRBRD-PMKJC-HX23D-2HQ28
GWXXC-PQPRV-34T7T-TWBRC-M67T4
KHDCQ-TD3PD-D9WYB-9HGQX-68J6X
FDXVT-TJV68-D3XKV-4JVTT-HTD88

That's it. Congrats if you grab one, whether you're a lurker or not.[/QUOTE]

all lurked as well.

Probably some idiots who think the time stacks if they redeem them all at once lol

Super Sonic Outfits Female
pwq67-4hd94-p7ww9-gyt39-t3m3z
d4vwr-69xdd-pvjyr-dyw6t-r92xz

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']

d4vwr-69xdd-pvjyr-dyw6t-r92xz[/QUOTE]

Well, that was fast. CAG has apparently now been overrun by ungrateful trannies.

[quote name='Jessiklutz']Well, that was fast. CAG has apparently now been overrun by ungrateful trannies.[/QUOTE]

Thumbs up to this post!!! Ha ha...Trannies and Lurkers

[quote name='Gate Commander']Thumbs up to this post!!! Ha ha...Trannies and Lurkers[/QUOTE]

I noticed every member on here either has a "girlfriend" "daughter" or "wife" who wanted so badly an avatar costume lol :p

[quote name='MPNY']I noticed every member on here either has a "girlfriend" "daughter" or "wife" who wanted so badly an avatar costume lol :p[/QUOTE]

point made, but I actually do have a girlfriend who loves Sonic the Hedgehog more than any 28 year old on the planet.

so there;)

[quote name='MasaTFC']point made, but I actually do have a girlfriend who loves Sonic the Hedgehog more than any 28 year old on the planet.

so there;)[/QUOTE]

You probably do. But every memeber? Come on now I already know three who claim they do but I know them and they don't lol

[quote name='MPNY']You probably do. But every memeber? Come on now I already know three who claim they do but I know them and they don't lol[/QUOTE]

i do, no probably about it lol. she has been using my xbox all damn day, playing guitar hero and making me watch chick flix on hulu.:roll:

look at it like this though- would you rather have someone lie on this thread OR just lurk the damn code? I vote for the former, the internet is full of liars anyway.

[quote name='MPNY']I noticed every member on here either has a "girlfriend" "daughter" or "wife" who wanted so badly an avatar costume lol :p[/QUOTE]

I got a girlfriend too but I'm like bitch can get her own stuff...lol :) I don't code hunt for her...Then again let's be honest her she makes more money than I do so if she wants something she just buys it for herself.

OK, i'm poor and don't buy many things so this will probably be my last drop for a while. The last few were some 48-hour codes I found in my old games and now I can only ever afford used games, haha.

Anyways, point of the statement is I have to make this one good. I've seen amazing pictures posted and riddles solved, now is time for some skills test.

I have a 14 day gold trial I found in my Halo 4 case (actually bought this one new.)

This code is going to go to the first person who types the paragraph backwards.

Example sentence: The cat ran over the hill.
Example backwards: .llih eht revo nar tac eht.

The code will be PM'd to the first person to 100% correctly type the paragraph (and I mean 100%; punctuation, number of letters, EVERYTHING,) so take your time. There are no numbers in the paragraph, only letters and symbols. If you see someone else post it, either check theirs or post just in case. I am going to eat then I will PM the code when I return and read the posts.

Here is the paragraph to retype backwards:

One day a generous young fellow decided to give an Xbox code that he no longer needed to other gamers that would have better use for it. He found this wonderful forum and posted the code, only to have it lurked. He screamed out "NooOooOooo" and a few profanities such as *@&*# and +*^@*~!!! Soon he learned various other ways to drop codes to prevent lurkers and make things more fun. His life continued on to be simply enjoyable!

[quote name='silvercobra']OK, i'm poor and don't buy many things so this will probably be my last drop for a while. The last few were some 48-hour codes I found in my old games and now I can only ever afford used games, haha.

Anyways, point of the statement is I have to make this one good. I've seen amazing pictures posted and riddles solved, now is time for some skills test.

I have a 14 day gold trial I found in my Halo 4 case (actually bought this one new.)

This code is going to go to the first person who types the paragraph backwards.

Example sentence: The cat ran over the hill.
Example backwards: .llih eht revo nar tac eht.

The code will be PM'd to the first person to 100% correctly type the paragraph (and I mean 100%; punctuation, number of letters, EVERYTHING,) so take your time. There are no numbers in the paragraph, only letters and symbols. If you see someone else post it, either check theirs or post just in case. I am going to eat then I will PM the code when I return and read the posts.

Here is the paragraph to retype backwards:

One day a generous young fellow decided to give an Xbox code that he no longer needed to other gamers that would have better use for it. He found this wonderful forum and posted the code, only to have it lurked. He screamed out "NooOooOooo" and a few profanities such as *@&*# and +*^@*~!!! Soon he learned various other ways to drop codes to prevent lurkers and make things more fun. His life continued on to be simply enjoyable![/QUOTE]

!elbayojne ylpmis eb ot no deunitnoc efil siH .nuf erom sgniht ekam dna srekrul tneverp ot sedoc pord ot syaw rehto suoirav denrael eh nooS !!!~*@^*+ dna #*&@* sa hcus seitinaforp wef a dna "oooOooOooN" tuo demaercs eH .dekrul ti evah ot ylno ,edoc eht detsop dna murof lufrednow siht dnuof eH .ti rof esu retteb evah dluow taht sremag rehto ot dedeen regnol on eh taht edoc xobX na evig ot dediced wollef gnuoy suoreneg a yad enO

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']!elbayojne ylpmis eb ot no deunitnoc efil siH .nuf erom sgniht ekam dna srekrul tneverp ot sedoc pord ot syaw rehto suoirav denrael eh nooS !!!~*@^*+ dna #*&@* sa hcus seitinaforp wef a dna "oooOooOooN" tuo demaercs eH .dekrul ti evah ot ylno ,edoc eht detsop dna murof lufrednow siht dnuof eH .ti rof esu retteb evah dluow taht sremag rehto ot dedeen regnol on eh taht edoc xobX na evig ot dediced wollef gnuoy suoreneg a yad enO[/QUOTE]

That was quick! PM sent.

[quote name='kingg0nzilla']herd challenge mode for the walking dead survival instincts:
W76GR-Y4TWY-M4CKK-QMP6M-9GQ7Z

ENJOY[/QUOTE]

lurked, but nice drop!

[quote name='liquid fusion']!elbayojne ylpmis eb ot no deunitnoc efil sih .nuf erom sgniht ekam dna srekrul tneverp ot sedoc pord ot syaw rehto suoirav denrael eh noos !!!~*@^*+ dna #*&@* sa hcus seitinaforp wef a dna "ooooooooon" tuo demaercs eh .dekrul ti evah ot ylno ,edoc eht detsop dna murof lufrednow siht dnuof eh .ti rof esu retteb evah dluow taht sremag rehto ot dedeen regnol on eh taht edoc xobx na evig ot dediced wollef gnuoy suoreneg a yad eno[/quote]

epic!!!!!

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Probably some idiots who think the time stacks if they redeem them all at once lol

d4vwr-69xdd-pvjyr-dyw6t-r92xz[/QUOTE]
I just want to know where these came from and if there are male versions available.

[quote name='JenMeister07']Awe, man! I missed the sonic outfits?![/QUOTE]

I literally sneezed and a thousand codes dropped! Not joking! Are the sonic outfits even on the Marketplace? I've never heard of them? Were they only for female?

Just found this thread and have some random codes (mostly older stuff) that I wont be using.

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network (redeemed though game) : 7XTH-TCZH-CKPM-ZVWA

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass: RHKYP-MY2FX-Q79PC-GMJVC-XH37Z

Darksiders II Crucible Pass: GGF63-2M6R8-4G883-F93F4-VKT28

Anniversary MapPack for Halo Reach: 8XBXW-GG7CP-VYXHK-Q39MW-TCRF7

And some gold trials

2-day: 2P9XC-PRW9M-9MMPV-MX7DM-4QBK8

1 Month: 72RCJ-CM3Y6-K3FXK-336V6-W466B

Good Luck.

bread's done
Back