XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='evful']Just found this thread and have some random codes (mostly older stuff) that I wont be using.

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network (redeemed though game) : 7XTH-TCZH-CKPM-ZVWA

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass: RHKYP-MY2FX-Q79PC-GMJVC-XH37Z

Darksiders II Crucible Pass: GGF63-2M6R8-4G883-F93F4-VKT28

Anniversary MapPack for Halo Reach: 8XBXW-GG7CP-VYXHK-Q39MW-TCRF7

And some gold trials

2-day: 2P9XC-PRW9M-9MMPV-MX7DM-4QBK8

1 Month: 72RCJ-CM3Y6-K3FXK-336V6-W466B

Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

Tried the 1 month and Reach codes. Both lurked. Thanks anyways.

[quote name='evful']daymn, I think next time I'll ask to join the members only thread.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that lurkers are just as bad there but I haven't seen a code drop in the members only area in almost a month so I wouldn't know. Just make people quote you or something next time.

I wish one of the members would have gotten the ME 3 online code and not a lurker it's a lot of fun and I still play there even after beating the game 8 times.

Effing Lurkers! If anyone has an Anniversary Code for Reach I would be forever in your debt! I can repay you in internet hugs, shout-outs, and unused Coke Points Codes. :)

[quote name='evful']Just found this thread and have some random codes (mostly older stuff) that I wont be using.

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass: RHKYP-MY2FX-Q79PC-GMJVC-XH37Z

Darksiders II Crucible Pass: GGF63-2M6R8-4G883-F93F4-VKT28

Anniversary MapPack for Halo Reach: 8XBXW-GG7CP-VYXHK-Q39MW-TCRF7

And some gold trials

2-day: 2P9XC-PRW9M-9MMPV-MX7DM-4QBK8

1 Month: 72RCJ-CM3Y6-K3FXK-336V6-W466B

Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

I'm late for the 1 month Gold #-o

People still play Reach?

Were the Sonic codes for the Super Sonic outfit only for the female avatar? How were there even codes for this? Was there some sort of sweepstakes?

[/QUOTE]

Agh I should have kept an eye out for that. Just bought a used copy of ME2.

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']People still play Reach?

Were the Sonic codes for the Super Sonic outfit only for the female avatar? How were there even codes for this? Was there some sort of sweepstakes?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they came as pre-order incentives for a sonic game back in the day that came with both female and male versions of it. Making an appearance way after the release though but I'm not complaining that'd be a cool outfit to have.

[quote name='tokyostomp']i would truly like female avatar items, today is mothers day and my mother is a hardcore gamer. she needs outfits for her avatar....[/QUOTE]

Someone dropped a ton of female Halo 4 avatar codes in the members only section if you don't have that one.

[quote name='silvercobra']Someone dropped a ton of female Halo 4 avatar codes in the members only section if you don't have that one.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up. but too lazy to try redeeming codes to only get disappointment

Edit:
Q7Q3X-D3HWW-?TGWY-VFVGD-4THVZ
XX6PM-X33RD-9H3?M-FWGH4-F6PXZ
HG3QK-4WKFC-FW29?-HTVRC-KQ2CZ
DYRF2-G6VJ?-MKGYY-JJKCK-K9CFZ
R9PDH-Q2K4K-WDR??-RXGYF-RTC4Z
HWHYD-CWKHK-HQP43-VM?D3-RJWXZ
HM7Y?-R4FKY-6KHMX-7XX4W-GDT2Z
M46?T-GC9J3-6J?FC-3DVVH-47HTZ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tokyostomp']thanks for the heads up. but too lazy to try redeeming codes to only get disappointment[/QUOTE]

So instead of "working" for it and possibly getting one you want to beg and have someone spoonfeed it to you? Did I read that right?

[quote name='tokyostomp']thanks for the heads up. but too lazy to try redeeming codes to only get disappointment[/QUOTE]

I managed to get a premium theme, emblem, and a male halo 4 avatar suit plus the majority of the female codes that I checked were not taken yet as of my post. Seems silly since you said you "truly" wanted it for you mother.

[quote name='iRandom']Edit:
M46?T-GC9J3-6J?FC-3DVVH-47HTZ[/QUOTE]

Nice drop I got invalid on like half of them.

Where is this Members Only Section?

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']Nice drop I got invalid on like half of them.
Where is this Members Only Section?[/QUOTE]
Figure out what the ?s are
4 have been used so far
Female avatar only obviously

First 3 to quote gets a Maw
1. EpicGilgamesh
2. Blade
3. Tom Foolery
done for now

So all of the codes are ALL items for a female avatar
yes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iRandom']Edit:
M46?T-GC9J3-6J?FC-3DVVH-47HTZ[/QUOTE]

Maw please

[quote name='iRandom']Figure out what the ?s are
4 have been used so far

First 3 to quote gets a Maw[/QUOTE]

So all of the codes are ALL items for a female avatar

[quote name='jphillips10']So instead of "working" for it and possibly getting one you want to beg and have someone spoonfeed it to you? Did I read that right?[/QUOTE]

not really. it was actually a joke post. who's mother is actually a hardcore gamer? and if on the off chance they were, would they really care about avatar clothing?

also go cubbies

4 have been used so far

1. EpicGilgamesh

yes[/QUOTE]

I'll take a Maw code, please.

Also, I love how the n00b quoted you three times. Greedy much? :roll:

[quote name='tokyostomp']not really. it was actually a joke post. who's mother is actually a hardcore gamer? and if on the off chance they were, would they really care about avatar clothing?

also go cubbies[/QUOTE]

Well thank god because I thought we were going to have to change the site to cheaplazyassgamer

[quote name='Blade']I'll take a Maw code, please.

Also, I love how the n00b quoted you three times. Greedy much? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Too late?

4 have been used so far

1. EpicGilgamesh
2. Blade

yes[/QUOTE]

Is this right

so of the female avatar codes i have found 3 that have been unused but my girlfriend already owns the content.

i'm willing to go tranny for a connor avatar outfit, lol

[quote name='tokyostomp']so of the female avatar codes i have found 3 that have been unused but my girlfriend already owns the content.

i'm willing to go tranny for a connor avatar outfit, lol[/QUOTE]

Eff that, I need the code. My girlfriend is still mad at me for giving away a connor outfit I found on youtube. I kept one for myself and dropped the other one here. She saw it and commented on how cute the outfit was. I told her I gave away the other one and she got mad at me. She doesn't even play a lot of games but loves to dress up her avatar. She's such a barbie.

[quote name='webkatt']Eff that, I need the code. My girlfriend is still mad at me for giving away a connor outfit I found on youtube. I kept one for myself and dropped the other one here. She saw it and commented on how cute the outfit was. I told her I gave away the other one and she got mad at me. She doesn't even play a lot of games but loves to dress up her avatar. She's such a barbie.[/QUOTE]

Is that the Connor for ACIII? Did it come with a preorder at Gamestop?

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']Is that the Connor for ACIII? Did it come with a preorder at Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

its the connor outfit from acIII. it was part of a raptr thing. they gave you the connor outfit (male and female) for having achievements in the dlc. and since most gamers are male there were a lot of unused female codes floating around

bread's done
Back