XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='bwillis']Male Horde Shirt - X7MKW-Q794X-727PK-29YDF-FQ6DZ

Male Alliance Shirt - R4CTD-27VCW-XVMGH-GMFHD-6H3RZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks I got both codes!

GOWJ Classic Hammerburst
[FONT=&quot]WCPXX-GJXDH-7PQCH-HWTXJ-JDYRZ[/FONT]
F3HV6-72J76-T22D2-R77G6-7T4VZ

[quote name='imJustCHEAP']Thanks I got both codes!

GOWJ Classic Hammerburst
F3HV6-72J76-T22D2-R77G6-7T4VZ[/QUOTE]

Got the first one thank you very much :D

[quote name='imJustCHEAP']Thanks I got both codes!

GOWJ Classic Hammerburst
F3HV6-72J76-T22D2-R77G6-7T4VZ[/QUOTE]
second code lurked

[quote name='thedevilblue']second code lurked[/QUOTE]
Those codes were posted on GameFAQs almost 4.5 hours before they were posted here, might not have been someone here that got it.

[quote name='D0ugie']I thought that I had gotten rid of all these, but I guess not. So who wants an Adventures helicopter prop?[/QUOTE]

I want :D

[quote name='D0ugie']I thought that I had gotten rid of all these, but I guess not. So who wants an Adventures helicopter prop?[/QUOTE]

I'll take one please.

029ERP8.png

I'm willing to take one as I'm not sure if I have the prop. On the off chance that I do, I can re-drop the code here.

I'd appreciate a code if you still have extra.

Redeemed, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

If you have any left, then I would appreciate one please!)

Thanks!

oV7eLRm.jpg

Don't know why I'm in a picture mode today

I'll take a chance too. If you have any left.

[quote name='tokyostomp']Thanks!

oV7eLRm.jpg

Don't know why I'm in a picture mode today[/QUOTE]
You're welcome....huh I like that, it shows you redeemed it too...hmmmm makes you think.....

Any left?

I'd take one as well if you still have any left

Edit:Thanks D0ugie you're the man

[quote name='TheFDR']Very much appreciated, sir. I'd tip my hat to you if I had one.[/QUOTE]
You're very welcome sir.
Ok lets see how this goes. I have some female codes, so this one is JUST for the ladies. And you must have your XBL account linked and your avatar must obviously be a female. And remember I'm an old codger, so if she looks androgynous you might have to convince me. Come on guys don't be dicks, girls like to play dress up too...And please no PMs.
Joe Mad Darksiders II shirt

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tokyostomp']stupid conference calls making me miss out of free indie games.[/QUOTE]
I know I was sitting here and was still too slow. So don't feel too bad

[quote name='ThaKakarot']First person to name the God of the arena in my avatar, gets to pick between a toy soldier or comic jumper code.[/QUOTE]

Spartacus

bread's done
Back