XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

i used the two 13 month codes myself its the halo 4 codes that are unused.

lol i just paid £57 for thoses codes i wouldn't just give them away :D

got conned by ms though i added the 24 months to one of my family pack members then removed and readded the member to gain the 24 months gold extension onto my family pack but they only gave me 14 months :(:(

so did you get the halo 4 codes?

thanks

[quote name='daryl1987']i used the two 13 month codes myself its the halo 4 codes that are unused.

lol i just paid £57 for thoses codes i wouldn't just give them away :D

got conned by ms though i added the 24 months to one of my family pack members then removed and readded the member to gain the 24 months gold extension onto my family pack but they only gave me 14 months :(:(

so did you get the halo 4 codes?

thanks[/QUOTE]

HA! I thought that was a little too generous. Unfortunately after messing with the live codes the halo 4 stuff was lurked.

Cheers mate!

i should of posted that i used the xbl codes myself sorry you missed out on the halo 4 codes. i didnt need em since i already got halo 4 laso emblem :D

thanks ill remove them images now

[quote name='AdyCarter']Regular Gold is converted to Family Gold at a 2:1 ratio. So you were not conned.[/QUOTE]

usually i get the full amount minus 1 month but never tried anything over 12 months so probs a max of 14 months transferable.

ie usually i do 3 months then after 20 days of usage i transfer back to my family pack and gain 2 months.

EDIT: just checked my ms account email and it did only extend my family pack using one of the two 13 month codes i used on the account.

so if anyone else uses family pack and single membership codes to extend DO NOT use a live sub over with over 14 months GOLD otherwise you will lose the extra months over 14.
I new i should of put both codes in separate accounts now I have lost out on 12 months gold :( Might give MS a aring to see if they can revert it.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Female

7QXCK-6F69G-RR4PG-D39G3-9KJVZ
7RHRT-VQMRR-7X37R-YPWG2-DGRTZ
7TM6J-6KJHJ-D7QMM-KJJRQ-26CGZ
7TRC7-JDTY2-C6P3G-24PKY-JK73Z
7VHVP-MFJTP-HD93M-DDQPF-4W6HZ
F2TFM-3MXKR-V39RD-K7V7G-CR69Z

[quote name='Dinky']Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Female

7QXCK-6F69G-RR4PG-D39G3-9KJVZ
7RHRT-VQMRR-7X37R-YPWG2-DGRTZ
7TM6J-6KJHJ-D7QMM-KJJRQ-26CGZ
7TRC7-JDTY2-C6P3G-24PKY-JK73Z
7VHVP-MFJTP-HD93M-DDQPF-4W6HZ
F2TFM-3MXKR-V39RD-K7V7G-CR69Z[/QUOTE]
thank you sir :) managed to get the 5th one

2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Pizza Hut for Forza Horizon

JCY6J-WCP7C-?QW22-WFJTD-??MTZ
whrhulu_vspace.png
?- same letter or number

[quote name='kitpowers007']2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Pizza Hut for Forza Horizon

whrhulu_vspace.png
?- same letter or number
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the saucy ride!

[quote name='kitpowers007']2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Pizza Hut for Forza Horizon

whrhulu_vspace.png
?- same letter or number
[/QUOTE]

It was K and it was used by the guy above me

First one to PM me gets a Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network code for :360:

(May have been used but not by me, came with a used copy of the game I recently purchased)

EDIT: code has been PM'd

[quote name='GamerDude316']First one to PM me gets a Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network code for :360:

(May have been used but not by me, came with a used copy of the game I recently purchased)

EDIT: code has been PM'd[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Dead Space 3
Broadbow Arc Cutter: Y99F4-42D6P-7MFQW-397GT-F493Z
Rapido CAW-4b: DCF3P-YY73K-QM69Y-DPCMD-39K9Z
The Skewer: FYMD7-TR6HC-33KVV-R4J6K-XX22Z

Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dodge Charger: Y3D27-2JMJ4-JM3XK-K4JJG-2J49Z

[quote name='Pango5k']Dead Space 3
Broadbow Arc Cutter: Y99F4-42D6P-7MFQW-397GT-F493Z
Rapido CAW-4b: DCF3P-YY73K-QM69Y-DPCMD-39K9Z
The Skewer: FYMD7-TR6HC-33KVV-R4J6K-XX22Z

Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dodge Charger: Y3D27-2JMJ4-JM3XK-K4JJG-2J49Z[/QUOTE]

All lurked. Were these from the slim Jim site?

If anyone wants a code for the Maw, PM me with the name of the character of my avatar. First person who does so can have it.

(I got it a couple months ago from the Fritos promo for my friend, but he said he'd never play it and didn't want it. As far as I know, the code still works, but I haven't actually verified it).

EDIT: GONE

[quote name='tylerh1701']If anyone wants a code for the Maw, PM me with the name of the character of my avatar. First person who does so can have it.

(I got it a couple months ago from the Fritos promo for my friend, but he said he'd never play it and didn't want it. As far as I know, the code still works, but I haven't actually verified it).[/QUOTE]

Coach John McGuirk

[quote name='DnK']Hi, i have this code and no need it, the code is QD4W9-7TW6X-VC2YV-WM9KP-C73XZ is only femaleis a female Sky Suit[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zazie']Flash Avatar t-shirt

7M36X-TCRWF-FMGYH-XWRFK-XGXWZ[/QUOTE]

Both of these were lurked.

First person that has been with the site for at least a year to PM me gets a free Gears of War 1 download code.

Codes gone! If you didn't get a PM back, you didn't get the code, obviously.

Man, it really shouldn't anymore, but it always surprises me how quickly I get PMs for stuff like this. I post the message, take a quick shower and come back to 11 PMs.

Might have some codes to post later, so keep an eye out.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']First person that has been with the site for at least a year to PM me gets a free Gears of War 1 download code.[/QUOTE]
am i qualified? :eek:

[quote name='BroDuck']am i qualified? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Well that wasn't a PM and you haven't been here a year... I'm no detective so I'm not gonna draw conclusions there.

[quote name='MisterLemon']Well that wasn't a PM and you haven't been here a year... I'm no detective so I'm not gonna draw conclusions there.[/QUOTE]
I was posting to see my join date, and I didn't want to waste his time PMing him if I wasn't on here a year yet. You don't have to be a dick about it.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']First person that has been with the site for at least a year to PM me gets a free Gears of War 1 download code.

Codes gone! If you didn't get a PM back, you didn't get the code, obviously.

Man, it really shouldn't anymore, but it always surprises me how quickly I get PMs for stuff like this. I post the message, take a quick shower and come back to 11 PMs.

Might have some codes to post later, so keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]
Thanks
Got the code

Maw codes
X9JH7-??P2D-PRKJ2-D3WMW-D?XTZ
YJ?7T-YFPCF-FRK??-6WTP6-RC2?Z
??G4X-K73P2-DPV7Q-DYJFT-D4C9Z - xplay

Toy soldiers
D?Y9R-XFG9C-?CGPQ-X?3YT-H9MRZ
?DM?W-6JY?3-GMTY7-CYX99-4KY?Z
FYRG?-V?V3?-?F497-9JGM9-XJFCZ

[quote name='iRandom']Thanks
Got the code

Maw codes

Toy soldiers
FYRG?-V?V3?-?F497-9JGM9-XJFCZ[/QUOTE]

WoW thank's took this YJ37T-YFPCF-FRK33-6WTP6-RC23Z

[quote name='iRandom']Thanks
Got the code

Maw codes

Toy soldiers
FYRG?-V?V3?-?F497-9JGM9-XJFCZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks Random, took the second TS code.

2 Free Codes to give away. One for Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network DLC.ME2 Code gone.
One for Mass Effect 3 Online Pass.

Rules:

- Only one code per person. No being greedy.
- Must have the corresponding game in your recently played games. I don't want people taking these codes just to have a free code, I want someone who will actually use this code to get it. Send me a link to your gamercard proving that you have played the game recently.
- Must have been with the site for at least a year.

Also, if you send more than one PM absolutely begging for a code, I will NOT give you one. The last give away I did, I had someone PM me THREE times being desperate for the code, and he wasn't even the first person.

If you can follow the rules, shoot me a PM.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']2 Free Codes to give away. One for Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network DLC. One for Mass Effect 3 Online Pass.

Rules:

- Must have the corresponding game in your recently played games. I don't want people taking these codes just to have a free code, I want someone who will actually use this code to get it. Send me a link to your gamercard proving that you have played the game recently.

Also, if you send more than one PM absolutely begging for a code, I will NOT give you one. The last give away I did, I had someone PM me THREE times being desperate for the code, and he wasn't even the first person.

If you can follow the rules, shoot me a PM.[/QUOTE]

Nice giveaway! I don't have either of those games yet lol. So no code for me but that's a nice way to do things.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']2 Free Codes to give away. One for Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network DLC. One for Mass Effect 3 Online Pass.

Rules:

Thanks for the giveaway. Hope im not late. Could really use that ME 2 code. PM sent

UPDATED!
Code received !!! So generous of you. Thanks again.

Rules:

Mass Effect 2 code is gone. Still have Mass Effect 3 Online Pass. Also adding Naruto Ninja Storm 3 Goku Costume and Farcry 3 Online Pass to the list of codes to give away. Same rules still apply.

Everything gone.

[quote name='Foxfitness92182']I am amazed that there are so many ME2 Cerberus Codes still floating around.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I redeemed my Cerberus codes the day I put the game into my Xbox, but my buddy bought his used from GS and there were no codes for ME2 or ME3. I told him he's missing out lol.

Alice Madness Returns Online Pass: J3JYY-HKMXM-HMXWH-PT99J-Y7H4Z
Brink Fallout Pack DLC: J4MCD-W4WYF-DHWJC-RX3RR-V7YCZ
Crysis 2 Limited Edition DLC: YWTFT-672RG-2WMM2-XY2MT-PM9HZ
Halo Anniversary DLC:
  • (grunt funeral skull) 9FDGW-Q497T-V2RMJ-Y33QH-67KYF
  • (master Chief Avatar Armor male) VQQ7Y-P4MM9-6YHD7-FG7JC-HCC9Y
  • (master Chief Avatar armor female) FJCX9-7HKRX-2HFQR-GRTK8-YX49H
Fallout New Vegas - Classic Pack: XQGDC-PW2GM-DVTYW-HFGHC-DG7WZ
Fear 3
  • The Shredder DLC: 4KRVT-HFQM6-WT7KJ-QPWPH-47VRZ
  • (online pass) VQVT2-3M72M-G7997-M63DC-9DHMZ
  • (online pass) FR2KP-HRTHM-2466Q-MPTYY-D662Z
  • (online pass) XX97T-D4RP9-KK4J9-DQG2G-MDKQZ
Hunted: The Demon's Forge Griffin Pack DLC: Y2YX2-HRW4X-7KC37-C223W-9H4GZ
Need for Speed: The Run Online Pass: GYFV4-VGTR7-W6H64-9XKQT-KFWDZ
Ninja Gaiden 3 Online Pass: 2WK7G-2PHMX-JGC6K-9T7R9-YGMYZ
Rage Wasteland Sewer Missions DLC: VHQJ6-TQQ42-FCWFX-M39YW-VCW9Z
Soul Calibur V Dampierre DLC: GQQYX-WX3VY-9X7MG-MF7R3-DKJMZ
SSX Online Pass: X99PF-Y273G-F67F3-JD69M-XJFQZ

Free Episode of Hannah Montana: RGY89-KWTYC-4G34P-32B74-CCRY6

[quote name='backseatdog']
Free Episode of Hannah Montana: RGY89-KWTYC-4G34P-32B74-CCRY6[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why, but I laughed way to hard at that one.

[quote name='backseatdog'][*](master Chief Avatar armor female) FJCX9-7HKRX-2HFQR-GRTK8-YX49H[/QUOTE]

Got this one. Thank you! :)

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']Everything fucking lurked.[/QUOTE]

So annoying. If you take a code post and tell people you took it. It's not that hard.

[quote name='backseatdog']Alice Madness Returns Online Pass: J3JYY-HKMXM-HMXWH-PT99J-Y7H4Z
Brink Fallout Pack DLC: J4MCD-W4WYF-DHWJC-RX3RR-V7YCZ
Crysis 2 Limited Edition DLC: YWTFT-672RG-2WMM2-XY2MT-PM9HZ
Halo Anniversary DLC:
  • (grunt funeral skull) 9FDGW-Q497T-V2RMJ-Y33QH-67KYF
  • (master Chief Avatar Armor male) VQQ7Y-P4MM9-6YHD7-FG7JC-HCC9Y
  • (master Chief Avatar armor female) FJCX9-7HKRX-2HFQR-GRTK8-YX49H
Fallout New Vegas - Classic Pack: XQGDC-PW2GM-DVTYW-HFGHC-DG7WZ
Fear 3
  • The Shredder DLC: 4KRVT-HFQM6-WT7KJ-QPWPH-47VRZ
  • (online pass) VQVT2-3M72M-G7997-M63DC-9DHMZ
  • (online pass) FR2KP-HRTHM-2466Q-MPTYY-D662Z
  • (online pass) XX97T-D4RP9-KK4J9-DQG2G-MDKQZ
Hunted: The Demon's Forge Griffin Pack DLC: Y2YX2-HRW4X-7KC37-C223W-9H4GZ
Need for Speed: The Run Online Pass: GYFV4-VGTR7-W6H64-9XKQT-KFWDZ
Ninja Gaiden 3 Online Pass: 2WK7G-2PHMX-JGC6K-9T7R9-YGMYZ
Rage Wasteland Sewer Missions DLC: VHQJ6-TQQ42-FCWFX-M39YW-VCW9Z
Soul Calibur V Dampierre DLC: GQQYX-WX3VY-9X7MG-MF7R3-DKJMZ
SSX Online Pass: X99PF-Y273G-F67F3-JD69M-XJFQZ

Free Episode of Hannah Montana: RGY89-KWTYC-4G34P-32B74-CCRY6[/QUOTE]

i'm mostly mad about the new vegas dlc. I would really love it as i have the GoD in my backlog.

bread's done
Back