XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Anyone could p.m. me the link for the xbox codes thread list ?!? please i lost the old one since they change it to this new look for cag

Last edited by a moderator:
Max Payne 3 Special Edition Pack WV2K9-7MJH9-RQTD2-3HY3M-739DZ

Max Payne 3 Soundtrack (redeem through rockstargames.com) VH79-PQQJ-5R4M-24CV

Black OPS 2 Nuketown 2025 6HWX9-7WM34-6W2TR-K92VH-7V73Z

Max Payne 3 Special Edition Pack WV2K9-7MJH9-RQTD2-3HY3M-739DZ

Max Payne 3 Soundtrack (redeem through rockstargames.com) VH79-PQQJ-5R4M-24CV

Black OPS 2 Nuketown 2025 6HWX9-7WM34-6W2TR-K92VH-7V73Z
Thank you. I grabbed the soundtrack. The Max Payne 3 SE Pack was already used and i already have Nuketown 2525.

Thanks again!

Men's Avatar Football Uniform

W4442-YHDCV-XP443-GYDHH-4XDYX

Female Avatar Football Uniform

48YYH-6B6BV-Q8PPD-672BT-R3GH2

6CPPQ-WD6GY-CPBP7-VRD7R-PP4KG

Enjoy!

Code for Call of Duty: MW3 Female Avatar White Tee Shirt:

VCJT4-KKW79-KTXHB-2WM4M-T7QPW

I know it's not much, but hey it's free.  :)

First one to Like and Quote will get this Gears of War Judgment Window Web in-game Weapon skin...

GOW-Judgment-Window-Web-Skin.jpg

Dear Douchebag,

So, would you prefer that I sugarcoat this, and congratulate you for stealing from developers and programmers; indirectly taking food out of their family's mouths? You can call it whatever you like, but stealing is stealing and for what; because you feel entitled to free gaming entertainment? No, the worst that happens is future games get cancelled or they as in the case of EA and Ubisoft add draconian DRM and punish legit buyers because douchebags like you feel like everything should be given to them free. And believe it or not, there IS an easier way than sitting around waiting for codes; these companies you steal from actually will sell a license to play their games. But, of course this would entail leaving your parents' basement and actually getting a job instead of being a leech on society.

Sincerely,

Disgusted Cag
Dear Disgusted Cag

that is awesome the way you just assume i should leave home, when i finished school a month ago hahahahaha :') i do buy games for my xbox and dlc and what not , i just don't buy films or go the cinema to see them, i bought all of the cods and a few others on my computer, yes i did download the rest but when you really want a game and your mum and dad have to spend there money on there other kids aswell its easier just to download it, i have indirectly took food out of no ones mouth, the produces and programmers of them big games are making more money than probably anyone here, so i call bullshit, if i wanna download a game i might not even like so why waste money on it? why not :) i downloaded all of the assassins creed all in one night just the other night just because i simply can its fun.

Sincerely That One Guy

Seriously, stop it everybody. This is not the place to debate this.
i would like to add i did not start this, i was being friendly and just put forward an idea wasn't forcing it upon anyone, if grown men wanna call 16 year olds douche bags and try make them selves feel big over the interwebs thats their problem

in the spirit of code drop (2-week code I never redeemed from Maw/Toy Soldiers promotion):

QX7HH-BQXBF-PFDPW-9HD6X-2F2WC

14 day gold:

3XRQ4-96WD3-XQHPG-T2FJ6-7JJ83

MVK7H-FCXBG-G6JH2-M2RCM-RRPFK

2 Day Gold:

BD726-WJDYW-M4J4T-49FG6-JTHGW

FJ62W-VY9GC-MH39R-7BQFB-J8R3W
I bet some guy redeemed all those codes on the same account. lol. As they do not stack. The 1st 2 Day Gold trial code is invalid for me.

I always pass on the trials codes.. Right now i am on 12+1.. Let someone that can really use them get them what i say.. That is just me thought.

XBLA Games

MQ2R3-C493J-KG4QW-CMWGW-H#PMZ Toy Soldiers

VTYXP-RDG7P-P3HVY-RPTKT-#R2RZ The Maw

QR4GD-D9W7M-WKGV7-39#QT-XD93Z Toy Soldiers

XJM2M-6YHPV-WGT#F-YCVGY-DQHYZ The Maw

Y3JTX-P2GHR-726V4-Y#GKC-DHQ9Z Toy Soldiers

VJ3RD-H#VVR-JCQDG-FTRDC-H36QZ The Maw

7K29V-X2VHX-#47RC-PHV7J-JVTQZ Toy Soldiers

V3F6H-GGDG6-VWRHH-H2QC3-Q#2KZ The Maw

Number missing from each code. Enjoy!

I agree everyone should have these games. The Maw is just okay, a little slow, but I really liked Toy Soldiers. It was definitely a surprise to me.

bread's done
Back