XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Here are some Xbox Live Gold 2-day trials:

BWV8K-CFJP8-8X63Y-7B764-2FYM9
RD48Q-Y7FJ6-H62H6-HCHCT-97TD8
RDWYC-MQPMW-9X4JQ-69B9H-WKTFQ
XHC34-7XQH6-MQ9TF-472H6-DVCWB
MJ4GY-MH323-2986Y-R6Y4W-3TRPX
6PDYW-HMCYJ-36XQK-GP347-3TFB8
CTKW4-MK688-W4P83-9RJ39-XPDPM
HYRYB-464GY-XRGV7-4866W-C49PK
GJW92-CWDT6-VYJ9W-RF9K9-V434F
QXHYJ-RHVBF-GJBHG-WXK7X-CJ4YQ
XBM6W-FQ47K-972XY-XPB99-JFBGJ
Q7YYT-G4CK9-7JRVM-DMRDD-WG2RG
RGV2B-PP9PR-KG2FF-7XCPH-8DT4K
6KYKC-PH6TR-BYK28-K6D63-JQDHD
XG2VF-4M3MQ-PPY7T-VPXQJ-CM2F9
all gone :whistle2:(

Close only counts with
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gRnTxEkUavk/T46ba8uWQTI/AAAAAAAAAZE/cXvGNT2CCrc/s1600/horseshoes-and-
handgrenades.jpg

Bacon grenade? Please, show me more.

your consolation prize
pig-query-funny_4558039376463117.jpg

Today is my Birthday  !! Please hit a "LIKE THIS" if you redeem a code ! Enjoy my fellow CAG's !! :wave:

YOUR FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP TRIAL CODE*:
896YB-DPYTH-4JK22-GRCBF-T4MQD
Your free arcade game code - The Maw:
2PW3G-D6K27-9X7YQ-69Y2K-JGY2Z
 Your free arcade game code - Toy Soldiers:
VM33P-WP3YJ-3JMD3-QM37F-FHH7Z

GJDMM-RQ3J4-G7CK8-THH2V-DCT4C
XRDD2-RM76F-F4WHM-3WF72-7D2HZ
4MV2P-DDJ2G-DGD6F-7HT4D-QWMYZ

W9R9G-X324T-BRBJQ-MC6GV-DTX2G
7Y3QX-FFDKF-GF36V-FQV4R-FRXWZ
J66HW-T2CDM-C6GW4-GWK6V-WWVFZ

32MY9-7R2DW-6FP2K-D82DH-JPDKR
VTPDJ-TGFFM-QXHCY-RYP2Y-KCK7Z
FCTFC-FJCP6-JKVRW-M6CVX-MHQJZ

GJW2M-WHKWK-JP34J-9CVFC-HMWY9
PWFKG-YH69H-QQ3RP-WD7H7-X23FZ
KCKQC-K64K7-JXCD6-3Q64D-2H9GZ

Also if anyone has xbox 360 or xbox one dlc that you wanna gift, please message me !! ENJOY :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks I used

Happy Birthday Dude!!!! :bouncy:

J66HW-T2CDM-C6GW4-GWK6V-WWVFZ *Toy Soldiers

7Y3QX-FFDKF-GF36V-FQV4R-FRXWZ *The Maw

X360 newcomer (a friend) redeemed codes. Thanx again and happy bday.

The Beatles: Rockband "Ladies T-Shirt" up for grabs. First person to PM me the correct answer will get the code. If no one answers correct in a week I'll blast it in the forum 

QUESTION

Name the Indianapolis Colts defensive star from my hometown

Today is my Birthday !! Please hit a "LIKE THIS" if you redeem a code ! Enjoy my fellow CAG's !! :wave:

Also if anyone has xbox 360 or xbox one dlc that you wanna gift, please message me !! ENJOY :bouncy:
Thanx a bunch!

Amazing post! who would've though that it won't be swarmed by Lurkees, ...and it wasn't : )

managed to get The Maw:

:bouncy: cheers

OrchestratedHtz said:
The Beatles: Rockband "Ladies T-Shirt" up for grabs. First person to PM me the correct answer will get the code. If no one answers correct in a week I'll blast it in the forum

QUESTION
Name the Indianapolis Colts defensive star from my hometown
Robert Mathis?

Today is my Birthday !! Please hit a "LIKE THIS" if you redeem a code ! Enjoy my fellow CAG's !! :wave:

all the gold codes are gone. so didnt get any... nice drop though...
thought ill stop by to wish u a HaPpY b'DaY ! :D/

896YB-DPYTH-4JK22-GRCBF-T4MQD
VM33P-WP3YJ-3JMD3-QM37F-FHH7Z

GJDMM-RQ3J4-G7CK8-THH2V-DCT4C

W9R9G-X324T-BRBJQ-MC6GV-DTX2G
7Y3QX-FFDKF-GF36V-FQV4R-FRXWZ
J66HW-T2CDM-C6GW4-GWK6V-WWVFZ

32MY9-7R2DW-6FP2K-D82DH-JPDKR
VTPDJ-TGFFM-QXHCY-RYP2Y-KCK7Z
FCTFC-FJCP6-JKVRW-M6CVX-MHQJZ

GJW2M-WHKWK-JP34J-9CVFC-HMWY9
PWFKG-YH69H-QQ3RP-WD7H7-X23FZ
KCKQC-K64K7-JXCD6-3Q64D-2H9GZ

Didn't took any code, just wanna say Happy Birthday! ^_^b

14636-spacer.gif
Xbox  One Forza 5

Unlock your bonus car.

Use the code below to unlock the 2011 McLaren Forza Motorsport 12C with special livery and tuning package. Your code can be redeemed any time beginning November 22.**

9TK9X-9733M-R9FW4-TCWFQ-7FJ6Z

Enjoy

14636-spacer.gif
Xbox One Forza 5

Unlock your bonus car.

Use the code below to unlock the 2011 McLaren Forza Motorsport 12C with special livery and tuning package. Your code can be redeemed any time beginning November 22.**

9TK9X-9733M-R9FW4-TCWFQ-7FJ6Z

Enjoy

-------its gone,,,not by me

Around here, less than a few minutes is all it takes. Sometimes it's seconds.
Yep who ever is quicker to grab most of the time.

I mean we do post stuff to have Valid Visual Credentials from my stand point, in case you need to show that you actually gave away some codes. When you privet message fellow CAGs you kinda loose those credentials.

BUT I'm all for the policy that is against Lurkers. I def. like Devilman's idea of contests, or 1st to quote and puzzle methods to give away codes.

(I know other forum, blog based sites have restriction - that non-members can not view the posts in the threads)

Question to Moders, or to anyone who knows the answer:

Why CAG does not have any restriction to non-members? any one can view all the threads and their content.

Halo 4 Male Avatar Blue Warrior Armor

KJX74-XPXRX-9XGYC-3K7JV-VP62Z
RDQ24-FGDX6-VCJMX-4QPXT-7JMRZ
7YHRR-2MY9J-TJR6Q-PCP2V-6YV2Z
G6M4R-2P4RR-K62XV-K4WRD-YDF2Z
F93FK-9T279-9F4C6-TDH64-G4YCZ
RFHD6-RT7M6-33HDW-Q4TMK-K4DQZ
MGVK3-29V44-Q7GQ2-9RWV2-DGHJZ
thumblg.png

When I give away codes, I usually give 15-30 minutes warning that codes are about to drop, then the first to quote my new post wins. If I have more than one code, then the first so many people to quote win.

Of course, if it's a code I've had a while and just want rid of, I'll just drop it for the lurkers, but usually I keep it to just members.

Around here, less than a few minutes is all it takes. Sometimes it's seconds.
also, CAGs & I bet Lurkers as well, set notifications on their phones,

ohh yeah and as soon as that phone rings that there was a post made on this thread : ) I have to drop everything:

if I drive, I stop, fuck it, I stop in the middle of the road, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it

if I talk to the CEO at work, I stop, fuck it, there are more important things, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it

if I cook, I stop, fuck it, let it burn, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it

if I'm in the bathroom, I stop, fuck it, I don't wipe my ass, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it

If I'm getting nasty with my wife, I stop, fuck it, she can continue by herself, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it

I just have to drop everything to get that code :^o

also, CAGs & I bet Lurkers as well, set notifications on their phones,
ohh yeah and as soon as that phone rings that there was a post made on this thread : ) I have to drop everything:

if I drive, I stop, fuck it, I stop in the middle of the road, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it
if I talk to the CEO at work, I stop, fuck it, there are more important things, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it
if I cook, I stop, fuck it, let it burn, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it
if I'm in the bathroom, I stop, fuck it, I don't wipe my ass, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it
If I'm getting nasty with my wife, I stop, fuck it, she can continue by herself, I got to redeem that code & I have to be first to do it

I just have to drop everything to get that code :^o
Lmao! But he's not wrong. Note to mods: you guys should try to incorporate some sort of restriction system. Like only members that have been here for x amount of time can view this forum, and members that have been here for y amount of time are the only ones who can view the big giveaway threads. It's only a suggestion to stop lurkers, you don't have to do it. But if you do, I understand it'll probably take time to make some kind of ranking system here.

On that note, time for a mini contest! School's out today, so I'm celebrating! First person to guess the off court nickname/alias of my favorite NBA player gets two 48 hour codes! No hints, you just gotta know your ballers.

Funny thing is, if you go to the very first post in this thread, the rules clearly state NO CONTESTS

"Some easy to live by rules:
No asking for codes.
DO NOT private message any C.A.G asking for a code, unless a member asks.
Don't drop fake codes.
If you drop a in-game code please say what game its for.
Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post.
If you want to drop a code but don't want a lurker to snag it or have member requirements, you can PM the first thread reply asking for it.

Its not a rule, but saying "Thank You" is the right thing to do if you use a code."

Funny thing is, if you go to the very first post in this thread, the rules clearly state NO CONTESTS

"Some easy to live by rules:
No asking for codes.
DO NOT private message any C.A.G asking for a code, unless a member asks.
Don't drop fake codes.
If you drop a in-game code please say what game its for.
Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post.
If you want to drop a code but don't want a lurker to snag it or have member requirements, you can PM the first thread reply asking for it.

Its not a rule, but saying "Thank You" is the right thing to do if you use a code."
Okay don't think of it as a contest.think of it as a creative drop. If it still breaks the rules, I'll stop it.

Personally I don't care, but it does get annoying when suddenly there are 30-40 posts all trying to guess something. Just have people PM the guesses, not post them
Yes. Another thing that is annoying me is all the complaints about "lurkers", and missing out on codes in general. If 100 people are watching this topic and one code is redeemed, that means 99 people miss out. If you're a "glass is half empty" kind of person you're annoyed almost every time.

As for "lurkers", I have personally replied for every code I've redeemed (I think 4 so far), but I bet half the time someone complains that a code was "instantly lurked", the OP just posted a code that he didn't realize he had already used! (many times ppl say "I found this on a bit of paper / in a text file, don't remember where from"). Even if someone redeems a code and doesn't post a reply, just get over it, it doesn't matter. If you try to redeem a code and get an error, post the exact error message instead of assuming it was "lurked". If the error was "code has already been used" or similar, then that is useful - the rest of us know not to try that code. But you don't need to take a complaining tone.

OK that's the end of my rant for the day :)

Yeah real creative. "guess what's in my butt" for a 48 hour code, but don't think of it as a contest. Think of it as "fun". Go on reach on up in there, dig around. Oh yeah all most got it. Nope, wrong answer. Next. Doesn't sound very "fun" too me.

D0ugie said:
Yeah real creative. "guess what's in my butt" for a 48 hour code, but don't think of it as a contest. Think of it as "fun". Go on reach on up in there, dig around. Oh yeah all most got it. Nope, wrong answer. Next. Doesn't sound very "fun" too me.
You're head?
Now, what did I win? :whee:

Alright, jeez, chill out. Forget about the whole contest, I won't do any more.

Although the OP states against it, generally we have been accepting of people giving out their own codes however they want to.  It should probably be edited to reflect this.

Although the OP states against it, generally we have been accepting of people giving out their own codes however they want to. It should probably be edited to reflect this.
Of course they can do whatever they want, but contests should be in their own thread so we don't end up with tons of notifications everytime someone guesses a number etc. That's why this thread is code DROP

So with all this talk about "contests" or "giveaways", I figured I'd make things a little easier to get my "Ladies T-Shirt" avatar item code for The Beatles: Rockband. So....

The first person to PM the original track listing for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [album], gets the tee. Figure a Beatles fan should receive the avatar item, even though you could probably just look it up on the net

So with all this talk about "contests" or "giveaways", I figured I'd make things a little easier to get my "Ladies T-Shirt" avatar item code for The Beatles: Rockband. So....

The first person to PM the original track listing for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [album], gets the tee. Figure a Beatles fan should receive the avatar item, even though you could probably just look it up on the net
I just did a copy and paste for you. Sadly, i know the tracklist more from the CD order. But i sent you the album order. :)

Love Sgt Peppers. My second favorite behind Abby Road. :)

-edit-

P.S. The Beatles have been my favorite band since i can remember, but they have nearly become my Wife's favorite as well. This would of course, be for her. Thank you for the chance. :)

theDevilman snagged the "Ladies T-Shirt" avatar item code so it is no longer available. Have another set (male and female) of The Beatles: Rockaband tees that I will be offering up for trade or just post them here again in the near future so be on the lookout

*EDIT: Sure your wife will enjoy then sir

Of course they can do whatever they want, but contests should be in their own thread so we don't end up with tons of notifications everytime someone guesses a number etc. That's why this thread is code DROP
Ok I agree with you but I don't think it'll be smart to make an entirely new thread that'll probably only last a couple of replies.

Ms. Splosion Man: 73F99-DHW9W-VPTV7-TF9F7-HPRKZ
The Maw: WDHF3-VGGFV-WQWC2-D7JMF-4HKKZ
Aqua: 9Y7P3-2424J-GGK42-QXQGJ-94JHZ
Fable Heroes: 447PQ-4M9XG-JPPM2-X7QQ3-XGKQZ
Wreckateer: 3CYK6-99WTY-MG69F-FFWXG-6H34Z

MAKING IT RAIN ON YOU HOES!

bread's done
Back