XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

The codes are used: 

29G9V-MMHJH-6QK6F-RQY2V-HFTQZ 

27RD3-QFXJH-26W4C-P3M39-PH3WZ 

272HH-4VFGK-97MQH-FCDPV-VD2XZ 

F67D9-KMKJ7-36HFJ-7RKRT-4WFKZ 

XKCYX-PG4KW-PVH3V-PHY6P-CTPMZ 

24CKQ-2Y9H6-79X2D-JWJJJ-PHTQZ 

29XMM-K446W-KCJXT-HXXP6-6QYQZ 

T2QVK-J94Q2-94MJR-QW6YD-GVPKZ 

J22V3-4K2C9-7CFP3-22TRH-P7TVZ

4RDYG-7P4YM-9DCTM-CKJ3T-6GCXZ

MHG2B-9Y9J8-RJMK7-36G3T-89WRQ 

G42WD-Y9T7W-M4MWJ-KTRF6-K24PZ 

Yeah looks like all have been used, thanks for the drop though

Time to clean out some old files.

There is a good chance that some of these are invalid, and there is an even better chance that they might be female. If they do work, and you find one or two you can use. Enjoy. O:)

XKCYX-PG4KW-PVH3V-PHY6P-CTPMZ
F67D9-KMKJ7-36HFJ-7RKRT-4WFKZ
272HH-4VFGK-97MQH-FCDPV-VD2XZ
27RD3-QFXJH-26W4C-P3M39-PH3WZ
29G9V-MMHJH-6QK6F-RQY2V-HFTQZ
24CKQ-2Y9H6-79X2D-JWJJJ-PHTQZ
29XMM-K446W-KCJXT-HXXP6-6QYQZ

World Record:
T2QVK-J94Q2-94MJR-QW6YD-GVPKZ

Assassins Creed Costume:
J22V3-4K2C9-7CFP3-22TRH-P7TVZ
4RDYG-7P4YM-9DCTM-CKJ3T-6GCXZ

Rockband Shirt:
MHG2B-9Y9J8-RJMK7-36G3T-89WRQ

ESPN Jersey:
G42WD-Y9T7W-M4MWJ-KTRF6-K24PZ

Darksiders II - Joe Madd T-Shirt:
CXCPC-DP2H6-6WQ3F-CJ4RQ-HYPTZ

Hyundai Veloster T-Shirt:
K7YC4-WPH7M-PHY2H-K9FHK-6M7HZ

Xbox Loves You T-Shirt:
VMD4C-TCGDR-HK767-6J7MY-WDVWZ
W4WX3-T7YFK-MJGDH-HWFQP-2YHHZ
Thank you very much. :) Unfortunately not one code was left unused by lurkers by the time i got to them.

What do you mean?
It used to be that you could load the page and enter the code right there. If you guessed the missing character incorrectly, it would reload the page with the code still in the text box. With the way it is now, once you load the page, you then have to click on the Redeem button to bring up pop-up and you have to wait for that to load before you can enter your code. If you guess incorrectly, your only option is to close the pop-up. You then have to click on the Redeem button to load a fresh new pop-up, which doesn't have your code pre-entered. So, basically, it's more of a hassle and it takes longer.

Not sure if you have any codes left, but if you do i would love one please. Thank you kindly. ;) I've become a very popular uncle once it got out that i might be able to get them all some games. I have to keep reminding them that i said, "might". lol

If i misunderstood this as an offer but it's not, then i apologize. :)
only one sorry

Your Ryse: Son of Rome Blade of Favor and Gorgon’s Fury shield Codes:

Blade of Favor*: RRH9Q-R9H6V-JVHWJ-T6FV2-?9HRZ
Gorgon's Fury*: CQKT6-VCFQX-R?C2D-M2HP4-W6PRZ

Blade of Favor*: 7TG7R-KHY9G-GYJ?Q-4G9XF-GKCYZ
Gorgon's Fury*: RQVGM-CMD7R-VCR?2-RMXFR-RHX2Z

Blade of Favor*: CPJTD-2GPKX-3JRVR-RCKC?-2XJFZ
Gorgon's Fury*: CGF9F-MQKC4-HFMWJ-G?KDK-MVCCZ

Blade of Favor*: FQQQ2-CHDKP-HQWXV-DR2?G-HTCVZ
Gorgon's Fury*: 3RYFM-94QQ4-H9K9W-W79YG-?XPRZ

Blade of Favor*: CWWPQ-WRGD7-V67?2-4FWQ3-FXH4Z
Gorgon's Fury*: 4MV9Y-?R9HJ-GKPJV-RXFKC-XYRRZ

Blade of Favor*: XFH7R-?G2JW-9JKYM-XY4FD-7PXCZ
Gorgon's Fury*: RRGQC-WWQYY-?MYCT-MXMMR-XCWRZ

one number missing in each code

post if you got one
I'm a little confused here... how can we use these codes if one of the numbers is missing? I'd like one of these... but have no idea how?

hey guys  :wave:

i know this is off topic. sorry if there is another thread for these kinda things O:)

am planing to go gold in few days  :joystick:  so if anyone interested in earning some reward credits by referring me send me a PM

i'll use the FCFS method coz only one referrer can earn credits 8-[

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a few downloads on Listia specifically to give away in this thread (no worries, they were super cheap) and no lurkers shall lay eyes upon them, ha ha. That's right, we're doing this trivia style.

First up is a code for The Maw. The first person to answer correctly gets the game.

What is the fourth planet of the Lylat system?

*Edit*

MasaTFC is the winner! The answer is Corneria, and if you don't hear a droning voice and some arwings powering up when you read that name, you were never addicted to StarFox, heh.

Your Ryse: Son of Rome Blade of Favor and Gorgon’s Fury shield Codes:

Blade of Favor*: RRH9Q-R9H6V-JVHWJ-T6FV2-?9HRZ
Gorgon's Fury*: CQKT6-VCFQX-R?C2D-M2HP4-W6PRZ

Blade of Favor*: 7TG7R-KHY9G-GYJ?Q-4G9XF-GKCYZ
Gorgon's Fury*: RQVGM-CMD7R-VCR?2-RMXFR-RHX2Z

Blade of Favor*: CPJTD-2GPKX-3JRVR-RCKC?-2XJFZ
Gorgon's Fury*: CGF9F-MQKC4-HFMWJ-G?KDK-MVCCZ

Blade of Favor*: FQQQ2-CHDKP-HQWXV-DR2?G-HTCVZ
Gorgon's Fury*: 3RYFM-94QQ4-H9K9W-W79YG-?XPRZ

Blade of Favor*: CWWPQ-WRGD7-V67?2-4FWQ3-FXH4Z
Gorgon's Fury*: 4MV9Y-?R9HJ-GKPJV-RXFKC-XYRRZ

Blade of Favor*: XFH7R-?G2JW-9JKYM-XY4FD-7PXCZ
Gorgon's Fury*: RRGQC-WWQYY-?MYCT-MXMMR-XCWRZ

one number missing in each code

post if you got one
Checked the Fourth set of codes down, both have been taken. Thank you though for the free codes!! :3

Bought a few downloads on Listia specifically to give away in this thread (no worries, they were super cheap) and no lurkers shall lay eyes upon them, ha ha. That's right, we're doing this trivia style.

First up is a code for The Maw. The first person to answer correctly gets the game.

What is the fourth planet of the Lylat system?
Corneria

How about a Ms. Splosion Man code? First person to correctly answer my question gets the game.

What is the name of the giant, salamander-like boss in Resident Evil 4 that Leon fights with harpoons thrown from a small motorboat? Bonus nerd points if you can briefly explain how Leon can lose to the boss without even fighting it. Hint: it's an easter egg.

*Edit*

Well, this is interesting. richardcarter1789 got the answer right but wants a code I don't have. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm keeping an eye on these cheap McDonald's codes auctions on Listia, and if I get an Aqua code, it's going to him. No promises but if I can find one, it's yours, man.

And he and MPNY pretty much had the bonus part correct: you stand on the dock and shoot into the water and Del Lago explodes from the water, swallows you whole, and disappears, leaving you with a GAME OVER screen. It scared the crap right into my pants the first time I saw it.

I think it was by shooting the water and being noisy? You attract the Del Lago.

*sorry can't seem to edit my previous post due to an error so there. :)

New trivia question for the Ms. Splosion Man code (see my post above): Chrono Trigger was said to be made by a "dream team" of three people, but I say it's at least four. Two worked on the scenario, one on the art, and one on the majority of the music. Name them.

*Edit*

299 is the winner! The answer is Hironobu Sakaguchi (creator of Final Fantasy), Yuji Horii (creator of Dragon Quest), Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragon Ball), and Yasunori Mitsuda (creator of amazing music).

Thanks. You can go ahead and just give it to the next person. Sorry if I ruined the little comp a bit XD I forgot I wasn't supposed to be asking for anything in this thread. Lol. But I'd be happy if you indeed push through with your alternative. Thanks man!

"The first time I saw it"?

I was playing that game last year on 360 and nearly dropped a deuce going for the achievement.

I first saw it on the Gamecube and I KNEW it was gonna happen. I'd read about it. But just like you, even knowing about it, it's so sudden and holyeff that it still made me jump.

New trivia question for the Ms. Splosion Man code (see my post above): Chrono Trigger was said to be made by a "dream team" of three people, but I say it's at least four. Two worked on the scenario, one on the art, and one on the majority of the music. Name them.
Hironobu Sakaguchi, Yuji Horii, Akira Toriyama and Yasunori Mitsuda cause I loved the soundtrack for the game.

This is the second time I'm asking... can someone please explain what the ?'s in these codes stand for???
A number 0 thru 9 or a letter in the alphabet. Yes, it can get annoying when people don't at least hint at whether it's a number or letter but none the less, it reduces the chances of lurkers to get to it first. Even tho, it still allows fair game for them to lurk on it since it's a first come, first served kinda drop. First to guess it, wins

A number 0 thru 9 or a letter in the alphabet. Yes, it can get annoying when people don't at least hint at whether it's a number or letter but none the less, it reduces the chances of lurkers to get to it first. Even tho, it still allows fair game for them to lurk on it since it's a first come, first served kinda drop. First to guess it, wins
I have a code for a 12 month subscription that 5 digits are scratched off. How would i go about guessing these?

I have a code for a 12 month subscription that 5 digits are scratched off. How would i go about guessing these?
Guess until you get it right? There isn't really a way to perfectly guess this correct the first few times... Xbox codes are so random that its almost impossible to say what it could be

People posting the question marks in codes here know the real code.. and guessing one or two missing numbers/letters isn't that hard (as most people say its either a number or a letter)

you should better call the ms support. usually they can help. 5 digits...ms does not use every letter and number. but if we calculate with 30 possible letters/numbers per digit you would have 30^5 possible combos (24.300.000).

You can also at least try to make out what the codes are. How scratched off are they? I hope not that bad. And its better when you contact support that at least you have narrowed them down.

Xbox One Avatar T-Shirt (says "Day One 2013" on it):

HV3GP-7DHC3-K3DQ6-7DGXP-7RXYZ
PF4RW-WKWXG-VPDM9-XQCYW-4Q73Z
HCY9R-MV3KC-FRXY4-6DV99-GGP7Z
Y9YGW-CFFRX-9TPVF-K3HW7-H6DDZ
3M3Q7-MVJVC-T3KD4-CM7VW-J7X4Z

Xbox One Avatar T-Shirt (says "Day One 2013" on it):

HV3GP-7DHC3-K3DQ6-7DGXP-7RXYZ
PF4RW-WKWXG-VPDM9-XQCYW-4Q73Z
HCY9R-MV3KC-FRXY4-6DV99-GGP7Z
Y9YGW-CFFRX-9TPVF-K3HW7-H6DDZ
3M3Q7-MVJVC-T3KD4-CM7VW-J7X4Z
All gone. Just out of curiosity, what were these from? I'm a little behind. Thanks for sharing! :)

All gone. Just out of curiosity, what were these from? I'm a little behind. Thanks for sharing! :)
i posted about that gamestop promo on this thread. u r a very active member here. how come u missed it... :whistle2:k

if u want i can give u a female code...

bread's done
Back