XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Now that the Wolf Among Us season pass bug is fixed I have an Episode 2 code. 

First to like, quote, and provide proof that you own the first episode gets the code.

First to LIKE and QUOTE while showing PROOF that you own a Xbox ONE, will receive my Titanfall Xbox ONE beta code.

Write your CAG member name on a piece of paper and snap a shot of the TV screen and/or the console, for all I care. Just some kind of proof. Too many lurkers on these codes

Last edited by a moderator:
I got two codes for Aqua arcade game for Xbox 360

first two to quote this post gets them

Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms Splosion Man:

YJMM2-4PVFR-67Q94-6RFQ7-7773Z

46MK7-KF3DQ-YYGRM-FWVHM-FFG3Z

The MAW:

WDGRX-96J3H-CT4W7-WCC6Y-PGXKZ

Y6H2M-4QJCC-G7CPJ-24H9H-VDFHZ

Don't worry. We still got two chances:

1. As its getting close to expiry date end of Feb, we are expecting more and more donations these two weeks.

Would be a waste if they keep them unused.

2. At the worst case if you missed, people are putting them up for $0.99 to $1.99 on ebay or similar sites you can goggle.

I credit them as they are actually not making profit after the PayPal and eBay commission.

I know it's already on the marketplace but whatever, a code is a code lol...

Congratulations: You've been selected for participation in the Titanfall Beta!

The Titanfall Beta is now LIVE and ready for you to jump in. Here is your single-use code redeemable directly on your Xbox One console:

H224T-6QRHT-3YT2P-YHGRK-M3PXZ

I still can't believe this thread hasn't been remade yet. I was going to do a huge code drop last time I suggest someone remake and no one did... :wall:

So I guess since everyone feels some kinda way about the McD's One Hot Holiday titles, I will let one of the better ones go. Couldn't even trade 2, valued at $15 for something only valued at $3, which says a lot in itself.

None the less....

First to LIKE and QUOTE this post will get my last copy of Ms. Splosion Man

So I guess since everyone feels some kinda way about the McD's One Hot Holiday titles, I will let one of the better ones go. Couldn't even trade 2, valued at $15 for something only valued at $3, which says a lot in itself.

None the less....

None the less....

QJ33F-7CVK7-GQ4D4-KW9JD-GC7JZ

6VY6W-7P4M7-X6C4G-MKYKF-VGKXZ

Gears of War Judgement Jungle Tai and armor skin, not sure if they work anymore but if they do I'll never be buying the game.

Anyone have Titanfall beta code for XBOX ONE. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna play it.

P.S.

I am looking for kid XBL code to Fabel Heroes can have someone to exchange or donate. PM please, thanks.

Project Spark Beta Invitation

Your beta key is: 3J072-7K161-788M3-KMMJM-K2510

Also I'm taking codes for Ghosts Wolf Pack,PM me if you have any.
hey ya know how the title of the thread says "no asking, no begging, no trading"?

Warface Closed Beta: YQVFW-FVYHY-KMD6T-Y6XW3-PX69Z
Dude, really what the hell? I really getting tired of ppl throwing really good codes like this out into the wild for lurkers to just grab. I appreciate the generosity, but c'mon! Stop feeding lurkers and just op to PM codes to loyal CaGs plz

Dude, really what the hell? I really getting tired of ppl throwing really good codes like this out into the wild for lurkers to just grab. I appreciate the generosity, but c'mon! Stop feeding lurkers and just op to PM codes to loyal CaGs plz
Calm down....

Everyone is allowed to "drop" their codes in any which way they please, as long as it doesn't not violate any kind of forum rules and/or laws

Calm down....

Everyone is allowed to "drop" their codes in any which way they please, as long as it doesn't not violate any kind of forum rules and/or laws
I'm very aware of what's "allowed" just like I'm allowed to voice my opinion as long as I'm not offending or harrassing anyone. Since when did you become CaG police?

I would not call Warface a really good game.. I have had the beta and the game sucks.. I can't even get into play it but i seen gameplay its not the best F2P game..

I'm very aware of what's "allowed" just like I'm allowed to voice my opinion as long as I'm not offending or harrassing anyone. Since when did you become CaG police?
If you'd stop and think for a moment, which is hard since you're geniunely upset right now, you'd realize that he's just voicing his own opinion. And you'd realize that maybe you guys should just agree to disagree cause nobody's "right" about how to handle the situation.

So would you rather still be mad or are you willing to see this for the silly forum shit it is?

bread's done
Back