XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

If you'd stop and think for a moment, which is hard since you're geniunely upset right now, you'd realize that he's just voicing his own opinion. And you'd realize that maybe you guys should just agree to disagree cause nobody's "right" about how to handle the situation.

So would you rather still be mad or are you willing to see this for the silly forum shit it is?
Exactly

Finally finished Saints Row 4 to the extent I wanted.  So ended up trading it to a local shop for $30, ten minutes after trading it in I get my "exclusive weapon" code from Gamestop.

Saints Row 4 - Polarizer Weapon

JRWRQ-RVV4J-RFFK4-M6DQF-WXGMZ

Finally finished Saints Row 4 to the extent I wanted. So ended up trading it to a local shop for $30, ten minutes after trading it in I get my "exclusive weapon" code from Gamestop.

Saints Row 4 - Polarizer Weapon

JRWRQ-RVV4J-RFFK4-M6DQF-WXGMZ
Grabbed the code, thanks!

So apparently, as some sort of 'makeup' XBL decided to give me a code for episode 2 of TWAU even though I have the season pass.  By the time I saw the code, I guess they had fixed whatever the problem was because EP 2 dl'ed for me fine through the game.  Thus, I have this code that I dont need.  First to LIKE and QUOTE this post gets the code via PM.

Cheers.

So apparently, as some sort of 'makeup' XBL decided to give me a code for episode 2 of TWAU even though I have the season pass. By the time I saw the code, I guess they had fixed whatever the problem was because EP 2 dl'ed for me fine through the game. Thus, I have this code that I dont need. First to LIKE and QUOTE this post gets the code via PM.

Cheers.
Me, please?

Got an email from gamestop giving me a code for "the polarizer" weapon for saints row 4. Im not sure if its an xbox code of games stop reward code or something. Anyway, I dont have SR4 so if you want the weapon code, pm me.

Edit: gone, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
yep some users like being lurker
and i ask you for any simple xbla code,like 2 days or something
tnx for no PM pal...
i still have some splosion/aqua/maw codes
PM if any want!!

Edit: aqua codes gone!

Ps:if anyone want to give/trade some trial xbla or Batman AC dlc plz PM´me!!

yep some users like being lurker
and i ask you for any simple xbla code,like 2 days or something
tnx for no PM pal...
i still have some splosion/aqua/maw codes
PM if any want!!

Edit: atm send 3 codes

Ps:if anyone want to give/trade some trial xbla or Batman AC dlc plz PM´me!!
I would gladly take a aqua or splosion off your hands. I keep missing it on the McD's thread >.<

seriously...i do not know where you guys found those aqua codes. i got the maw and splosion man but I cannot get a stupid aqua code. Was there a promotion for aqua?
most (if not all) came from the McDonalds promotion they had over Christmas. Im like you, I have all but aqua now. Everytime I see someone drop it, Im too late lol

I have (I think) an unredeemed Master Chief Female Avatar Armor code.  I used the Male version without a problem, I'll be honest, I didn't check for sure if the code works but assuming so.

Anyone female CAGs out there who play Halo feel free to message, first one gets it.

I also have an Anniversary Halo Reach Map Pack that I don't want/need.  Same thing, message me for it.

seriously...i do not know where you guys found those aqua codes. i got the maw and splosion man but I cannot get a stupid aqua code. Was there a promotion for aqua?
I'll give you an Aqua code. Check your PM. Enjoy and just pass the deed around. Remember, it expires the 28th of this month.

bread's done
Back